Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 01-07-2020, 10:59 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color .......*|*...........( * * )........(>*< ) i (>*< )......

/ = one line-ness....linear

/\ = two line-ness......quasi-linear, semi 2D

/\ = three line-ness.......2D, integrated structural and systemic integrity wholeness

\Y/ = six line-ness........3D, integrated structural and systemic integrity as the minimal volumetric polyhedron of Universe
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

O= one-ness as 2D enclosure with unknown set of angles

O = 2D representation/symbolism of 3D one-ness

OO = 2D symbolism of 3D toroidal one-ness

.O...
OO = two, bisected tori symbolism of two tori as interrelatedness via, .O................................................ .....interference ergo one-ness

..O.
.OO..
.OOO
OOOO..
..OO..
...O.. a myriad representation of Universal set of tori, overlapping and interferingly interrelated one-ness.

)( = twoness, isolated out from one-ness

( )( ) = bisectional one-ness of 3D volumetric torus

..Non-occupied SPACE(>*<) i (>*<)SPACE Non-occupied

i = ego ergo an aspect of metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 05-07-2020, 08:40 PM
Pathfinder
I want to mention a feeling that I've always had.
Of desolation.
I've realised, it's because in a way, we, creatures with Divine Spark, are not exactly Oneness anymore..
Always directed towards a divine mission... developing ourselves and realms..
The big family we were before the Big Separation of Oneness into separate units, maybe when all was pure homogeny -- I miss it.
Space is so vast, levels of consciousness have so big gaps and I know it is because of our adventurous spirit that wants to enrich Creation with new inspirational forms and models, but...
I just wish,
Oneness never created existance, or at least - fragmentation.
I mean.
I miss the family. Completely entire.
But if I had to choose, I would choose Creation to unleash its potential anyway.
And I would venture with all my speed and ideas in it.
Creation is the Best and and I wouldn't exchange Motion of Creation with anything else.
This divine elixir, this ecstasy.
Being an individual is not bad either. Then again, a group with a higher state of mind, together wouldn't feel that loney, especially when dedicating its constructive powers together to their mission.
But when a member has to go alone on a mission and leaves for a while.. my heart is always breaking at this.
Oh Well.
Or maybe I miss my family, because my parents got divorced.
And maybe I miss my family beyond the veil too.
Maybe, but not only. I wish everyone could be accessible in a second, and sometimes, access is truly limited.
Old 05-07-2020, 09:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronStar
Being an individual is not bad either. Then again, a group with a higher state of mind, together wouldn't feel that loney, especially when dedicating its constructive powers together to their mission.

But when a member has to go alone on a mission and leaves for a while.. my heart is always breaking at this.

Oh Well.

Maybe, but not only. I wish everyone could be accessible in a second, and sometimes, access is truly limited.
Parents 'send' their kids and the kids themselves choose to go to 'sleep away' camp so that the kinds will grow past/beyond being 'dependent', all their needs and wishes automatically met, 'babies'.

In many (all?) cases, kids experience 'home sickness' (to one degree or another) while they are 'away'.

Maybe you need to cry/grieve some more for having the 'leave' the 'womb' in order to 'grow 'up'. Doing so will eventually result in your getting 'it' (i.e. 'babyishness') out of your soul's 'system'. Been there and (gut-wrenchingly!) done that (in spades!). mself, "Blessed are they who mourn, for they shall be comforted." Yada, Yada.

If and when you feel ready to 'listen' and learn to 'dance' to the 'music' (most of which is really grand, BTW!), I recommend you read Michael Newton's books: Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls.

Though many peeps sweet-talk their partners by calling each other 'baby' the truth is that no one else can 'baby' you. From a footnote in my treatise: "As stated in Chapter 1, no one can ever actually ‘see’ or ‘walk’ someone else’s Love and Joy path for him or her! “Every man/woman shall bear his/her own burden” (Galatians 6:5) is how the apostle Paul conveyed the same message in ... "
Old 05-07-2020, 09:12 PM
Pathfinder
Ah, I know what you mean.
This makes me dependant, It's true.
But the question is: when you are lovesick, and you miss someone, isn't this the true definition of love?
It may be more enlightened to follow an individual path to God where you are self-sufficient but does this make you more loving?
I think it's a different inner programme that was embedded in us by the Creator - the independent ascension and the caring love.
I am the second type.
I would never fully change this innate nature. It always calls what it longs for. No matter what I try to do.
So I simply say - sometimes I wish we stick around more.
Otherwise why live? Always rush to somewhere? Why, when we are not together?
Temporary bonds are cool but are they true?
Can they be true love?
Maybe the trick is to love forever but to be able to be separated from the other significant part for a while.
Then you are more balanced.
That's the babying part you're talking about, I guess.
Old 05-07-2020, 09:22 PM
Master
Quote:
But the question is: when you are lovesick, and you miss someone, isn't this the true definition of love?
No. We all 'need' to 'love' (something or someone, the more the merrier!) in order to experience and express the vitality of Life. But the 'sickness' you mention is the feeling of your own un-succored dependency - which (IMO) you mistakenly 'i'dentify as 'love' because the 'dream' of it being 'succored' (like a warm, intravenous dose of an 'opiate') is so delicious/delightful.
Old 05-07-2020, 09:24 PM
Pathfinder
Yeah. Maybe I'm an addict.
We all know how addicts overcome their addictions, right?
There are no ex-addicts. Very rarely, maybe.
But what you say, it makes sense.
Any suggestions on a positive change in behaviour?
Old 05-07-2020, 09:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Yeah. Maybe I'm an addict.
We all know how addicts overcome their addictions, right?
There are no ex-addicts. Very rarely, maybe.
But what you say, it makes sense.
Any suggestions on a positive change in behaviour?
What addicts have to do first is to stop 'lying' to themselves, including the 'lie' that 'feeding' their 'addiction' is the only way for them to get to really feel 'happy' (blissful, whatever).

Hence my recommending the reality-orientation that Michael Newton's book provide.

Researching therapy modalities used in the successful treatment of addicts (alchohol, drugs, co-dependency, etc,) may also introduce you practically implementable pointers/strategies.

Take it one step at a time. Take heart - many have overcome their 'susceptibilities' in this regard.
Old 05-07-2020, 09:39 PM
Pathfinder
Thanks, I like the first look of these books. I will look into them. :) I have a lot to read, though. Now I have a whole library of spiritual books, many of them unread, but more are always welcome.
I guess these will be some refreshment to my e-book library.
And in order for this not to be offtopic, I just saw something in another thread, said by neil, that God helps only those who help themselves. Maybe it struck me like that exactly because of this phenomenon we've now been talking about - pampering.
And this also led to the question - when some spiritual beings remain in lesser realms, how does this affect Oneness?
Since this is the thread about Oneness.. Maybe their higher selves just wait patiently for them, I guess. Do our parts with lower understanding have influence on the whole organism, even the higher parts? If we are all connected, maybe it does.
This is why Gaia's outcome is so important to the Oneness, because the consequencess would affect other realms too. Right?
Also, it seems a bit harsh that God helps only those who help themselves. This is not literal, as there are many guides and helpers, and it was all decided by us, and we risked to fragment ourselves despite the dangers. But I guess, if one's perspective is not quite aligned or alright, nothing can be done on one's behalf about it.
However, if 40% fail and the rest succeed, what happens to the commonness of the goal?
Old 06-07-2020, 01:24 AM
Master
Quote:
And this also led to the question - when some spiritual beings remain in lesser realms, how does this affect Oneness?
Since this is the thread about Oneness.. Maybe their higher selves just wait patiently for them, I guess. Do our parts with lower understanding have influence on the whole organism, even the higher parts? If we are all connected, maybe it does.
IT is dynamic One, wherein 'the child' is 'father' to 'the man' - 'the past' gave 'birth' to 'the present' as 'the present' gives 'birth' to 'the future' 'future' which also 'calls' to 'the present'. Similarly, the 'higher' 'calls' to the 'lower' to 'ascend' and depends on the "lower's" 'ascending' for its own becoming. The past/present/future and higher/lower 'fabric' is one 'fabric', just as the source and destiny of a 'river' are aspects of the One flow.

Quote:
This is why Gaia's outcome is so important to the Oneness, because the consequencess would affect other realms too. Right?
Also, it seems a bit harsh that God helps only those who help themselves. This is not literal, as there are many guides and helpers, and it was all decided by us, and we risked to fragment ourselves despite the dangers. But I guess, if one's perspective is not quite aligned or alright, nothing can be done on one's behalf about it. However, if 40% fail and the rest succeed, what happens to the commonness of the goal?
'Mistakes' and 'failures' (like children that lose their balance and fall) are necessary - they are part and parcel of the discovery-and-learning process whereby the children (of Creation) discover and learn how to stand, walk and run - and eventually to creatively 'dance' in a balance way. It is all one process. The 'failures' are essential for the 'common' goal to be 'success'fully actualized/attained.

Aaron

Old 07-07-2020, 01:09 PM
Master
Quote:
I want to mention a feeling that I've always had.
Of desolation.
I've realised, it's because in a way, we, creatures with Divine Spark, are not exactly Oneness anymore..
Always directed towards a divine mission... developing ourselves and realms..
The big family we were before the Big Separation of Oneness into separate units, maybe when all was pure homogeny -- I miss it.
Space is so vast, levels of consciousness have so big gaps and I know it is because of our adventurous spirit that wants to enrich Creation with new inspirational forms and models, but...
I just wish,
Oneness never created existance, or at least - fragmentation.
I mean.
I miss the family. Completely entire.
But if I had to choose, I would choose Creation to unleash its potential anyway.
And I would venture with all my speed and ideas in it.
Creation is the Best and and I wouldn't exchange Motion of Creation with anything else.
Oh Well.
Hello AaronStar,

Oneness is spiritual energetic existence, The physical universe/existence is where oneness/the infinite expresses and is conscious of itself in oneness's/the infinite's infinite forms. Individual fragmentation is there for us to learn from consciously and to be aware of.

Dependency requires one to want a benefit of something and has self interest in something. Some people yearn for oneness more than others. You will only know if this is true for you or not.

You missing your family could be the absence of the feeling of oneness. Try thinking and feeling about missing your family without naming/labeling your thoughts/feelings including good/bad.