Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Poetry

Old 11-09-2019, 12:50 AM
Guide
Angel1 Sand and Rock

The
World
Is in
The shackles
Of a system of
Money that's based on no value,
That represents no real resource: money equals Debt.
Thus is perpetuated endless cycles of poverty, unemployment, crime and
Inequality; this fraudulent system is like
A house that's built on sand, that will
Collapse soon, followed
By a House
Built on
Love's
Rock.

The solution is
Resource-based economy,
Freed from money's grip.

This solution frees
Technology to service
All humanity.

Resources are shared
Freely with all the people
In a world of Love.

Last edited by Explorer21 : 11-09-2019 at 02:37 PM.
Old 23-09-2019, 01:04 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
The
World
Is in
The shackles
Of a system of
Money that's based on no value,
That represents no real resource: money equals Debt.
Thus is perpetuated endless cycles of poverty, unemployment, crime and
Inequality; this fraudulent system is like
A house that's built on sand, that will
Collapse soon, followed
By a House
Built on
Love's
Rock.

The solution is
Resource-based economy,
Freed from money's grip.

This solution frees
Technology to service
All humanity.

Resources are shared
Freely with all the people
In a world of Love.

This Fibonacci verse speak a brave truth, Explorer21. I resonate with all you say. The metaphors of what money has come to present and re-present are that of having power over others. People work for money and not for love, by doing so they spend themselves, their life, chasing a totally disconnected kind of happiness.

Money is power is well known, yet few question it as you are doing in this verse. Everything thing we do, counts. Your writing this verse, counts and is inscribed in time and in frequency.

Now is the time to question loveless things. Bravo, Explorer21. Your questioning is immensely freeing to those who deeply long for more than what money can do!
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 23-09-2019, 02:06 PM
Guide
Color

Starflower, thank you for your insightful comments which I resonate with. Money in itself is neither 'good' nor 'bad'; it is simply a form of energy. The American greenback was created by the Founding Fathers as a means of creating abundance and prosperity because it was representative of real resources, but centuries later it has been changed by the banks into a monetary note that is not based on real resources. Millions of such notes are now in circulation in the economy, notes that have NO REAL VALUE for this very reason.
The world's monetary system is now based on debt, debt that is continually being perpetuated in favor of the banks. This inevitably transfers wealth from individuals to the banks. When the latter make loans, they are loaning money that did not legally exist in the first place. Banks invent money when making loans because they never had money as property to begin with.
Our society can never be debt-free because debt and inflation are built into this ARTIFICIAL monetary system; the latter benefits only the elite at the top of the wealth pyramid.
Starflower, I highly recommend watching a documentary movie called ZEITGEIST (three movies, actually) which has a lot to say about this vital subject. They also discuss resource-based, moneyless economies as the wisest solution to establishing prosperity and abundance for all the world's peoples. They speak of The Venus Project.

These 3 movies (Parts 1, 2 and 3) are accessible in their entirety on the Internet, on YouTube I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
This Fibonacci verse speak a brave truth, Explorer21. I resonate with all you say. The metaphors of what money has come to present and re-present are that of having power over others. People work for money and not for love, by doing so they spend themselves, their life, chasing a totally disconnected kind of happiness.

Money is power is well known, yet few question it as you are doing in this verse. Everything thing we do, counts. Your writing this verse, counts and is inscribed in time and in frequency.

Now is the time to question loveless things. Bravo, Explorer21. Your questioning is immensely freeing to those who deeply long for more than what money can do!

Old 24-09-2019, 03:24 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
Starflower, thank you for your insightful comments which I resonate with. Money in itself is neither 'good' nor 'bad'; it is simply a form of energy. The American greenback was created by the Founding Fathers as a means of creating abundance and prosperity because it was representative of real resources, but centuries later it has been changed by the banks into a monetary note that is not based on real resources. Millions of such notes are now in circulation in the economy, notes that have NO REAL VALUE for this very reason.
The world's monetary system is now based on debt, debt that is continually being perpetuated in favor of the banks. This inevitably transfers wealth from individuals to the banks. When the latter make loans, they are loaning money that did not legally exist in the first place. Banks invent money when making loans because they never had money as property to begin with.
Our society can never be debt-free because debt and inflation are built into this ARTIFICIAL monetary system; the latter benefits only the elite at the top of the wealth pyramid.
Starflower, I highly recommend watching a documentary movie called ZEITGEIST (three movies, actually) which has a lot to say about this vital subject. They also discuss resource-based, moneyless economies as the wisest solution to establishing prosperity and abundance for all the world's peoples. They speak of The Venus Project.

These 3 movies (Parts 1, 2 and 3) are accessible in their entirety on the Internet, on YouTube I think.

Thanks so much, Explorer21. I have seen Zeitgeist twice and am familiar with it. Zeitgeist was one of many influences that caused me to evaluate how I wish to invent my own abundance. You are totally right that money in itself is a resource, neither good or bad, but the way that resource has evolved has become a prison. It was really startling to realize that banks "create" or "invent" money by using other people's resources. To me this is a metaphor for creating from the external reality rather than from the inner power which is one's own.

The Venus Project is a perfect example of the new earth rising out of the old, I feel. I have infinite trust that a new world is arising like a phoenix out of the ashes of the old.

Wouldn't it be nice if people became closer by sharing what they have, rather than having to buy what they need? I feel that groups of people are very creative and can leap past the limits of what used to be possible. Our 3d way of systematizing wants to make a new system, yet I feel strongly that in the next hundred years we will evolve far past this kind of need. Telepathic unity is strengthening and this will be an indispensable resource for those who wish to join peoples and their lives together.

I will start following The Venus Project more. Thanks, Explorer21!
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 25-09-2019, 08:13 AM
Guide
Smile

Starflower, I'm glad to hear that you've seen Zeitgeist twice. When we were in California recently, my sister-in-law's husband was keen to show me the three Zeitgeist movies. Yes, sharing with everyone is the key to creating a New World of peace, prosperity and abundance that benefits everybody equally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
Thanks so much, Explorer21. I have seen Zeitgeist twice and am familiar with it. Zeitgeist was one of many influences that caused me to evaluate how I wish to invent my own abundance. You are totally right that money in itself is a resource, neither good or bad, but the way that resource has evolved has become a prison. It was really startling to realize that banks "create" or "invent" money by using other people's resources. To me this is a metaphor for creating from the external reality rather than from the inner power which is one's own.

The Venus Project is a perfect example of the new earth rising out of the old, I feel. I have infinite trust that a new world is arising like a phoenix out of the ashes of the old.

Wouldn't it be nice if people became closer by sharing what they have, rather than having to buy what they need? I feel that groups of people are very creative and can leap past the limits of what used to be possible. Our 3d way of systematizing wants to make a new system, yet I feel strongly that in the next hundred years we will evolve far past this kind of need. Telepathic unity is strengthening and this will be an indispensable resource for those who wish to join peoples and their lives together.

I will start following The Venus Project more. Thanks, Explorer21!