Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 02-02-2021, 11:42 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Doesn't matter as long as they have umbrella drinks.Why? I've never had an umbrella drink.
Sunny beach that serves umbrella drinks. Why? Umbrella drinks.
Doesn't matter.Why? Just want umbrella drinks.
What's an umbrella drink?
Old 03-02-2021, 10:39 PM
Experiencer
Hahaha
Doesn't anybody here has some bit of curiosity about the next 10,000 years to the planet earth?
What type of world and technology is going to be?
And what about 1Billion years from now on?

Majority of people here don't want to become humans again.
It's ok

But we don't know if other planet and beings in this extremely big universe, are actually completely amazing places to re-incarnate.
I think that the best way to make a decision is to have more data in order to make a better decision.

If there are people here that may consider re-incarnate when the time comes, remember that humans are not center of the entire universe.

There are more stars and planets in the observable universe, than grains of sand in planet earth. Just think about that
You will have to request information about all the other worlds and civilizations of the entire universe.
The more data the better.
You don't know what you don't know

Maybe there is some cool civilization of intelligent birds, that are very enlightened, very good and have a lot of fun and freedom.
And their whole society there knows how to do out of body experiences also
But we don't know that, and that's just 1 example of the many.
Old 04-02-2021, 12:25 PM
Master
Going to change adress to another world lol

But i will negociate a better life if i have to come.
I want to date in highschool and be with that person for the rest of my life. I want more oportunities in love and in finances. Being born in a wealth and prosperous family. I want to be a mother also. I want to be better at maths so i can study the universe, planets and being an Astronomer next life. It was my dream since i was a kid but due to financial issues i canĀ“t and lack of interest in school.
So i want to be born in a country that allows me to do all those things and be one in nature: Like Finland or Sweden.

But this is if i need to come back by obligation and completion of lives here.
Old 14-11-2021, 01:24 PM
Pathfinder

Perhaps as we age we get tired and worn out and really don't want to come back and do it all again.
But, once we die and move on we feel refreshed after some time and decide to come back and have another go at a new life.
I'm not going to though !!
Old 21-11-2021, 03:09 PM
Knower
Since this is the ending of a great cycle, most beings will have completed their work on this dense planet.

I am certain I would also choose to not return. If I did return, it would be somewhere in East Asia, near India or Tibet. I would probably use the time to work on expanding my consciousness into the supernormal. I have been given dreams that stated I already "chose this", and dreams that showed me on another planet altogether with the message: "Things to come".
Old 20-02-2022, 01:28 AM

I DO NOT want to come back. Forget who I am again? Have to find love again? Losing touch with all I have now (parents, kids, spouse)? No thanks, I'll pass.

I have worked DAMN hard at self-improvement and development to keep from having to come back. A part of it was pushing to meet my twin flame. And at 43yrs old, we finally met! Regretfully, she wasn't prepared for the union yet, and has some work to do on herself before we can be truly happy. Regardless, finding her was strong confirmation that what I was searching for was real.

But yea, my goal is to unite with her again before the end of this lifetime, and do all that BOTH of us need to so we don't have to come back.