Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 04-10-2020, 07:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini46
Yeah, I cannot even remember that long ago. Its something new everyday, it is hard to keep up anymore. This past week feel like its been a year.

This week has been absolutely crazy, i have barely slept even with my medicine, my mind just won't stop. I've also started my cleaning biz earlier this week and have had 4 clients already. On Wednesday I decided not to schedule anything for a few days so I could catch up on some ZZZ which yeah that was very optimistic of me I have slept maybe 10 hrs this whole week. None last night. Anyway I had a client this morning and while walking me through her house we were talking and she's just saying how crazy this week has been, and i agreed and said its probably the full moon or something and she basically agreed. While I was wrapping up we were chatting again and her little Yorkie had been throwing up this week but she was feeling better today. I told her my sisters dog had thrown up a few times Monday and Tuesday and on Wednesday my dog threw up one too (on my bed of all places.) She was nice enough to have gobbled it back up though so I only had to come home to a big nasty stain. Plus she ripped a huge hole in my fitted sheet. There are some serious forces at work right now. Both up in the stars and here on our dysfunctional little planet.. This month has a bunch of potent transits, it is definitely going to be interesting that is for sure.

Plus a full BLUE moon on halloween. In taurus conjunct retro uranus. I have never really been familiar with that planets effects on me. I didn't really start to connect with it until about 2 months ago. This week though...it is more obvious than the moons transit which I have always been incredibly sensitive too.

Idk..things are insane. Pay attention to how you feel and the feel of your environment because i am sure you are going to notice a thing or two.
The last week i noticed unusual solar plexus activity (again),and a lot of dreaming.I'm somehow sick with digestive problems (many others as well).
Everyday i hear from strangers that they feel dizzy for no reason,etc.
Maybe it's a virus,maybe not.