Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-09-2020, 03:25 PM
Pathfinder

Is there a psychic or angel that can feel me

Hi I've been through alot of the 3rd eye and my.soul and body. My.3rd opened up accidently 5 years ago and ive.been through hell and back. I seen alot of beauty but I seen alot of hell. N I wasnt prepared for any of it. I also feel that god let me soul fall to earth and I think he did to protect me.but idk. I'm in need of guidance from someone powerful.like me. My spirit awareness if very high but someone guards me n my mind. I was hoping someone with psychic ability can help me toward my future. I'm scared and desperate I felt things no one should feel n I'm honestly lost. Iv even begging my Angel's to send someone my way to help talk wit me abouteverything. Thst can understand or try to.if you can feel me read me at all you can reply back on here or message me. Thank you for your time. No good deed goes undone
Old 18-09-2020, 02:24 AM
Master
The only thing I will tell you, you are certainly not fallen.
Trails and tribulations.
You will not be given what you can not handle.
Everything will become clear in time.
Hallelujah
Old 19-09-2020, 08:12 PM
Experiencer
Begging for external help is telling me that you're not powerful by yourself.

You are inficted by a virus in your mind, and in your atittude.

You can predict the future by creating it.

I'm an OBE Explorer, I KNOW, that form in all dimensions are virtual. Nothing is "solid". Therefore ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING is possible on the universe.

On this dimension, or in the less dense dimensions of the universe.

You attract what you think about most of the time.

If you are thinking all the freaking day & night, that you're a powerless victim that cannot be successful for itself and it has to beg external imaginary forces ---

Guess what, the universe is going to give you exactly that.

In and out of the body. In this dimension, and in less dimensions.

The same LAW applies

You're truly toasted & disfunctional by that atittude.

If you have an OBE, and you're a truly scared individual, you're toast.

Is the same on every dimension of the universe.

This dimension is the highest dense and external layer of the multi-dimensional espectrum of the universe, but is not different. It will happen, and is happenning to you.

Do you wake up excited to start the day?

Do you have money?

Do you have success?

Are you happy no matter the ups and the downs in life?

Do you have great relationships with your family, friends and loved ones?

Do you feel empowered, powerful and successful?

Do you have love?

Do you know how to self initiate Out of body experiences?

Do you know how to navigate multi-dimensionally?

Do you feel like singing and dancing everyday because everything is so good in your life?

Listen carefully to me right now Fallenangel94.

If you're completely drowned in victim mentality, you are going to keep that negative pattern over & over again.

Angels are multi-dimensional beings. They don't truly need wings, is just a empty form because there is no air. You just float like a ghost.

Your objective is to feel good right now.

Your objective is to feel godlike right now.

Your objective is to feel successful right now

Your objective is to feel inmortral right now

Your objective is to feel excited right now

Your objective is to feel powerful right now

You wanted an angel?

I'm your angel
Old 22-09-2020, 04:43 PM
Pathfinder

I wish I could find someone who can just blow me out the water with what they say. I've spent hundreds over the years and not once has a reading been insightful really.
Old 23-09-2020, 08:26 AM
Master
This is how it goes, I had one reading in my life, and it was more than insightful.
This was almost 20 years ago.
Actually I had someone give me a reading or interpretation on my aura photo. This was about 30 years ago. She revealed something to me which took me years to understand fully.
Old 23-09-2020, 10:32 AM
Pathfinder

It's finding someone genuine I struggle with. I've spent so much money on email psychics. I think sometimes I think they are picking up right. But other times I think they just don't say anything that I understand.
Old 25-09-2020, 07:36 AM
Pathfinder

Thank you I appreciate that. Hallleuah means alot to me thanks for saying that. Idk what I am but I'm trying to live wit my my piececmy soul being died off
I'm alright.though I guess.
Old 25-09-2020, 07:40 AM
Pathfinder

I'm starting to see the light. A piece of my soul had died off and that's why I feel like I'm carrying undead body round. But I have a soulmate wit my waiting on me and.i feel at peace wit it all. I'm starting to seenthe.light.in the dark. I just meeded.to let the light in amdnseenin goodnight my will. Thank you for writing
Old 25-09-2020, 12:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallenangel94
Thank you I appreciate that. Hallleuah means alot to me thanks for saying that. Idk what I am but I'm trying to live wit my my piececmy soul being died off
I'm alright.though I guess.

I sometimes call it the battle cry of the angelic

(in a humorous sense of cause) we do have a sense of humor
Old 27-09-2020, 03:15 PM
Newbie ;)

are you experiencing spiritual turmoil right now? It may be that there is a message for you. You said that you third eye was opened on accident and you get both good and bad. What I would do, (it seems you believe in god) is pray and meditate. Ask for guidance from god and your angels even if you don't know them. say "If there is a message please be clear" and ask for discernment. If you don't have crystal, I would highly suggest Amber, Iolite and Smokey Quartz. When I first get mine, I put them in my bra so they can connect with my energy. Depending on the crystal, I put them in the sun for some time too.