Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 05-08-2020, 03:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbdj
I see it quite instant, sometimes large hard to notice on some doors. Yeah lighting also plays a part seeing it. I understand that it could be a doorway to seeing a little too much for our mind to handle (I see movements in air, maybe it’s a good thing not to see it in colour at this moment lol).

I think it be cool to see it all but the downside that entities would love to scare you through it.

So yeah not going to force it or anything as I believe when I am truly ready to process it and part of my development that ability will open by itself.

I can feel energies and vibrations so am quite fine for now

I suspect what you are seeing is the aura closest to the body.

I also see it on other things.

As for me, if you believe in the bogey man, the bogey man probably will 'exist' for you.

What you are also experiencing is doubt. Opening a new door is terrifying to some people. Walking thru a new door is even more terrifying especially if the lights are off.

If you realize nothing 'bad' will happen to you, your journey will be very peaceful.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 05-08-2020, 04:04 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Yeah, and it is quite possible you can learn to define what you see and what not. I do think that ultimately it works that way. But I'm fine without seeing.
I still hear at times. And I have been touched a few times, by angels or my guardian angel/spirit, not anything creepy. But it is weird nonetheless.
But I have truly asked Spirit on more than one occasion to not let me see as it scares me. I have even asked my dad when he passed away and explained to him why.

Yeah, I've been touch by spirits, felt their pain ( telling me about a injury etc). And I see them in my minds eye.

I cant hear them, even from within only the high-pitch sound (Completely different subject lol).

I said am happy to see more but slow and when ready, just no big surprises with spiders flying right into your face in party hats and high-heel etc lol
Old 05-08-2020, 06:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbdj
Yeah, I've been touch by spirits, felt their pain ( telling me about a injury etc). And I see them in my minds eye.

I cant hear them, even from within only the high-pitch sound (Completely different subject lol).

I said am happy to see more but slow and when ready, just no big surprises with spiders flying right into your face in party hats and high-heel etc lol

When you enter the 'World of Magick', everything seems to get amplified..... even your fears. If you enter without any fears, you will have a joyous time.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 05-08-2020, 10:17 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I suspect what you are seeing is the aura closest to the body.

I also see it on other things.

As for me, if you believe in the bogey man, the bogey man probably will 'exist' for you.

What you are also experiencing is doubt. Opening a new door is terrifying to some people. Walking thru a new door is even more terrifying especially if the lights are off.

If you realize nothing 'bad' will happen to you, your journey will be very peaceful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
When you enter the 'World of Magick', everything seems to get amplified..... even your fears. If you enter without any fears, you will have a joyous time.

Ah, am guessing you see it in colour, quite visable to you?

I compleley agree, I know there is nothing to fear as in the end we are all energy and yes it is possible to manifest your own fears. :)
Old 06-08-2020, 01:14 AM
Master
I see in colour.

If you become fearful, you are also amplifying what we consider 'negativity'.
As you mentioned, the energy can manifest.....

Don't become fearful and you will make a lot of advances.
If you become fearful, you may never grow very much.