Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 01-05-2022, 11:33 AM
hazada guess

How often do you rely on intuition?...............

All the time. It's never let me down. When I was young, I used to ignore it and that led me to get into so many bad situations.My intuition is now my ruler.
Old 01-05-2022, 02:04 PM
Ascender

Probably more than I give myself credit for. I’m quite spiritual, but at the same time I have a very logical practical mind and I am open to both ways. This week, I have been travelling in Italy and out of my normal circumstances, so I have been using my wits intuition and deduction a lot more than normal. For instance, yesterday, I had a gut feeling that I should have my afternoon coffee in Pepy’s Bar at Piazza Barberini, and it turned out to be the ideal place for me to be then.
Old 01-05-2022, 05:02 PM
Newbie ;)

I listen to my intuition quite a bit now. It's kind of funny when I do listen to my intuition, there is always some synchronistic event coupled with it that confirms it. Same thing happens if I don't listen as well, sometimes before the act or immediately afterwards.
Old 01-05-2022, 06:54 PM
Experiencer
I do my best to do what my intuition tells me, but I'm not always clear about what it's saying. Typically, if it wants to tell me something I'll know - that works great. But if I want to know something it often gets fuzzy. I often have to stop and clear myself to know the answer. I think too much - old habits - and that really gets in the way.

But I learned long ago to let my intuition drive this life. Doing what I thought was best was terrible. Letting my intuition drive works. Simple as that.
Old 01-05-2022, 11:16 PM
Master

To JustBe

That makes sense in terms of energy and manipulation.
I have gaslit my inner self to a degree and that has caused some chaos in fluid intuition.

Integrity and honesty to my current capabilities is fostering more trust and seems to allow intuition to flow more readily.
Old 01-05-2022, 11:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
How often do you rely on intuition?...............

All the time. It's never let me down. When I was young, I used to ignore it and that led me to get into so many bad situations.My intuition is now my ruler.

Oh, how I envy you

I'm looking forward to clearing enough to be a more refined channel for intuition
Old 01-05-2022, 11:20 PM
Master

Sir Neil,

Thanks for sharing.

When I first started tapping in, it began with those sorts of decisions, feeling in to where I want and need to dine and eat.

I am not meaning to sound like I am downplaying your sharing by any means, to the contrary, it was a great reminder on how that basic trust develops from listening to such inner callings.
That is pretty vital for those who may have troubles trusting that inner knowing, I think.
Old 01-05-2022, 11:22 PM
Master

Thanks Spirited_Self.

Sometimes I wonder if signs and syncs start to become obsolete the more we rely on and trust our own intuition,

What do you think?

I'm just curious
Old 01-05-2022, 11:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Passing
I . I think too much - old habits -

Doing what I thought was best was terrible. Letting my intuition drive works. Simple as that.
Haha... me too. It's a fading habit, overtinking is for me.

I can so relate to "doing what I think is best"

Is that another way of "shoulding" yourself?
Old 01-05-2022, 11:30 PM
Master

Thanks hallow,

I envy you too for that degree of trust that you place in your intuition