Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 21-01-2022, 07:30 PM
Master

Yes I can see that. Maybe I should try to reduce the impact with mindfulness. Just when I am thinking about it, letting it pass by. Thank you for your input! I’m taking it with me on my ride :)

Much kindness
Old 22-01-2022, 07:07 AM
asearcher

Hum....I'm not sure what to think of all this...did it all feel 100% good in the dream with that guide asking if you wanted to die soon or was it something under the surface not quite right? Also the nightmares you had afterwards? I think you got scared. I don't think a guide of light would even ask you such a thing. It's not a good question to ask. It will stirr things up for you. A guide of light would know this.

I think both the good side and bad side can see your future as over there everything is now anyways, and everything is yesterday and everything has already happened, it's not a big deal over there, but to us here - that can frighten us if we understand that the bad side knows, predict our future. We cant even think in those terms, we get mess up by just trying to think about it. I have at least, LOL. That is how earth-time-addicted we can get, LOL. We see it maybe as a gift, it's no gift, it's natural over there, has to do with perception of time. We will see the outcome. I've been afraid, I can tell you that, when low levels would show me something and then it came too right in my reality. I got scared before I thought of it being the concept of time, not that they are doing anything with it. They just wanna mess with you and make you think they're powerful, they ain't that powerful, it is just a dumb trick of theirs, up their sleeve.

If I can be so blunt I think it's low levels that guide was made of. It knew if it did that, said that you were gonna have nightmares afterwards, like did you just give your approval to wanting to die soon? Subconsciously it stirred things right up. Good spirit guide would not do that. It knew the outcome, the effect it would have on you, thus the nightmares followed.

I think we partly, the brain that is, go through the daily events, the subconscious and it all get mixed up when we sleep, dream. I believe that low level want us triggered. If we have negative emotions they can then build their bridge to us and we to them. We then built our 50% of it and they their 50% of it. We are then on the same frequency. If we get worse in our negative energy they are then allowed to take even further steps on that bridge onto ours. Their bridge can never go all the way over to you if you don't do your share of negative work, emotions. You are always superior. You are always in power. You have the free will. Free will is I think an Universal Law that both the good side and the bad side has to respect. They can't do nothing to you without your say so, not really. They can't possess you without your say so. I think that was one fundamental scene in "The Conjuring" when Mrs Warren put her hand on the Mrs in the house reminding her of this. There's no need to despair. They can't do it. That why too we have spirits trapped in the afterlife, the other from the good side try to talk to them, sooth them, but it is always up to them, always up to their free will.

I've had low levels dressing the parts of someone else in my dreams and they are coming to get me and I have these weird discussions where I say that I am not going, and that's that. Even if things are looking a certain way I go by the feeling. I am like that in real life too, that is why I can get tense, but don't say anything about it, as I have understood some people see the surface and if things look dandy and perfect and beautiful they go by that, they don't feel like I do. Could be too why I am less materialistic than some, as it doesn't matter really to me.

I had one low level that was so stubborn, that one kept draining me and when I came out of the dreams it would stand right beside my bed. Not the first nor last time I have felt beings be right there, in the bedroom, their presence, even heard them, take steps. This was a period when I would get bruises and such too over things that happened in the dreams. Like it wanted me to know, but also at times as if someone knew that if it did that to me I would wake up.

I would remember too when I was a spirit that I would try to get my message across in someone's head, in their dreams, but somehow by the time this happened to me I had not thought about someone else doing that to me, LOL.

A medium had to come around for that one. I can't communicate telepathically and I can't see them unless I am in a different state of mind, such as in my dreams or suddenly if I meditate and when I am coming out of it. That is when all of that is happening to me. It one time happened to me during love making, guess my mind then was too entering such a state before I fully came to.

We're like magnets really. If we are good and dandy that is maybe attraction too on the other side, and if we are negative, fear, anger etc, we attract that too. Even so in order to heal we have to go through all the negative emotions to then see the light.

One should always be a little suspicious, I think. Just so one won't confuse a guidance of light when it is a guidance of dark. Always think for yourself, always keep your free will, no one can take it from you :). I'm not saying anything of this is easy, I still don't know what to think about some things. I have had several people point out to me that I have what looks to them as a dark angel only it isn't dark as we think of it as dark, but powerful. Seem it has come to my aid at very troubled times, and is then seen. I've never seen it, unless it is the one and same I have seen when I have done meditation. I somehow know it is powerful but I cant say if it is good or bad or both. Maybe back in those really urgent situations a being of light was not what was required? and so then that one came too instead? One other time too a medium picked up someone who thought was bad or powerful and it was firm saying it was there to protect me, nothing more, and that this medium did not know what it was talking about, that the medium would not be able to comprehend, and to leave us be, that it wasn't going nowhere, and the medium could not get it to either. I don't know what to think about that. I guess I have no idea since I am not suppose to, not yet maybe? But free will I do know :)

Last edited by asearcher : 22-01-2022 at 10:07 AM.
Old 24-01-2022, 09:17 AM
Master

Hii,

Even though I’m thinking I’m quite low vibe lately, I think the dream was a symbol for a fresh start. The death card in tarot means new beginnings. Or at least an ending of a cycle. So I think that’s what it was about. Also, maybe some astral stuff in the mix yes.

Much kindness,

CW
Old 24-01-2022, 11:14 AM
asearcher

That's nice, as long as you're good with it, hope you're right :)
Old 24-01-2022, 12:03 PM
Master

Thanks asearcher!!
Old 24-01-2022, 08:49 PM
Master
Great dream—— think about dying - you die closest to your dreams.. that’s where real death occurs- in the inner circle of our dreams and subconscious… if you’ve been talking about it- or wondering maybe it was your self appearing on the threshold of the obvious… your subconscious mind is talking you through the basics- nice dream interpretation… I would give it four & half stars.. lol death is something we all go through: we can’t stop reincarnation or the pain- we just need to realise where our real bodies are we can’t feel pain or pseudo-we are immortal…death is just a projection of the subconscious-even if our observer doesn’t observe-the atoms of us will always come in and out of existence-teleporting and decomposing atoms - until finiteness comes and we reach navarna - or imas I call it existence!!! Existence to die in peace is the only true death- every thing else of the turmoil is just a projection or change in progress… our boredom of the future explains we enter time continuum or factuals like and rescue our observer- disorientation begins- with questions like: what’s our true sight? Did what I go through really happen?-when memories get blurred??? It’s all the affects of change and stability and progress- inside a continuum- much like death - suspended animation happens more frequently—- napping and sleep consoling us… at times it does feel like enough; so we talk about it—- so many fantasies with death- own kingdoms, coming back undead—- vampires- abilities, teleportation- death has to work it’s way through our chakras and higher self before we are enraptured by it…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 25-01-2022, 10:50 AM
Master

Thanks lostsoul13! I didn’t quite understand what you said, but my head is elsewhere :)