Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 07-01-2022, 06:55 PM
Master
Is there someone out there for everyone?

Do you believe everyone that wants someone has someone special? Or are some of us destined to be alone? Or only certain people have twin flames & soulmates?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 08-01-2022, 06:46 AM
asearcher

Hi Lostsoul13,

Yes I think there is.

I think that every human being contain of so many pieces of a puzzle that some of them do fit someone else's pieces of a puzzle, it is just a question of how much and how many pieces. Sometimes I have been able to spot just what it is that connects some people, couples and sometimes it is surprisingly superficial (pieces of a puzzle) reasons, while others had a great foundation (the important pieces of the puzzle then fit). Sometimes someone gets to be a better person than before and sometimes worse.

I don't think anyone is meant to live alone unless that is a free choice that person is making just as I don't think you are meant to be in a relationship if your free will says something else, it's all experiences and they are not meant to last forever. I have enjoyed being single when I have been, but not always and then I have began to "hunt" or was "hunted" and then changed my mind from not wanting to be single no more.

Sometimes relationship suck so much energy from you when you are too different when it comes to certain things. I think it is important, single or not, to not loose ourselves, to still have that individuality, we're sort of in a relationship with ourselves too, and when that is asked to stand in the shadows too much one suffers too much.

Some people are connected through the same pieces of the puzzles, while some are combined, I think, which to me means that to the outside you can see they are very different, exact opposites in fact, but they have sort of traded these pieces, it is a give and take. I have seen for example a couple where one can't get enough attention, talks non stop, or almost, and the other one sheds attention and don't like to talk so much, in one way they actually fit, but I would say it is more on the expense on the one who does not want attention and is more silent, but still not too much so, it is still not too much on the other person's expense.

I don't know if someone has it all to be frank, but I think as long as you have the love, the warmth, the excitement, the humor - you do have it all. Then you have all the pieces of the puzzle you need. I do think there is more than one for everyone, and just thinking that we have many soulmates.

Last edited by asearcher : 08-01-2022 at 01:07 PM.
Old 08-01-2022, 10:46 PM
Bambo

I think people know when they have found someone right for them...... If they get seperated they really can feel it.....
Old 09-01-2022, 12:42 AM
Pathfinder

Maybe someone but for most people not what you want so most people compromise out of fear of being alone.
Old 12-01-2022, 11:52 AM
Knower
Twin flames do not meet each other in a romantic relationship each time they incarnate together. your grandmother or grandfather or cousin brother could be your twin flame. it does not always have to be a romantic relationship. the same is true for soulmates.

also, remember that the best way to attract romantic relationships is to love yourself and accept yourself. the more you love yourself, the more positive energy you will have and he more you will be able to love others. and when this happens, then you attract someone who will love you ad be loved by you in turn.
Old 12-01-2022, 01:33 PM
Newbie ;)

Personally for many reasons I am beginning to think I’m meant to be alone. I keep asking/praying and even begging for guidance on where to go or how to realign because I’m miserable and lost but not a single thing has changed or moved. I just feel like that’s it and this is now my life forward as much as I hate it.
Old 12-01-2022, 03:19 PM
Master
Seems our vibrations and energy has a lot to play in attracting a partner- soulmates twin flame connections are a way of lessons’ not always being that stereotype of romantic—- seems we could wait forever: when someone else a mother, sister cousin is our twin flame platonic relationship—- hopefully if you mean to attract a romantic relationship- it will come your way once you love and are balanced… I could wonder the wilderness and find different people there doesn’t mean they are all for me… we may look forever but until you understand your self you might not get the opportunity to attract … seems tough!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 31-01-2022, 01:31 AM
Master
I think there is someone out here for everyone... sure there is a chance she/or he might not be your "ideal" and are the oppisite of what you are looking for.
Old 28-02-2022, 07:56 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritofjosh
Personally for many reasons I am beginning to think I’m meant to be alone. I keep asking/praying and even begging for guidance on where to go or how to realign because I’m miserable and lost but not a single thing has changed or moved. I just feel like that’s it and this is now my life forward as much as I hate it.

Aw sorry to hear that it has gotten you feeling down.

I was like that before as well, so I know that feeling you're getting.

I charged into several past relationships like cookie monster diving after biscuits. Try this relationship...don't work? OOooh let's try another relationship...what still fail? Aaargh! How about one more...yikes that didn't turn out very well either Rats. Even went down the 'compromising' part that PMPM71 mentioned out of fear of being alone - then realised okaaaaay, that wasn't the best plan either.

Lostsoul13 is right, until you look within and understand yourself, you might struggle still with finding someone. Ah but don't give up - the biggest regret you may ever have is not daring to try it often enough.

I read somewhere that sometimes, it is part of the soul contract that we planned for before we came into this lifetime. Well if that is the case, I'm tempted to reach out and strangle my higher self by the neck and go "What are you crazy? What the heck were you thinking?"
Old 03-03-2022, 07:28 PM
Ascender

Not just one, MANY. If you think there is just one, then it makes it very difficult for the Universe to bring one to you (you have a 1 in 8 billion chance of finding them). But if you believe that there are many, then that chance is greatly improved. The best thing for you to do is not to search, but to begin loving and appreciating yourself first of all. Once you can do this, and sustain it, then the right people will be drawn to you as if you were a magnet for them.