Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 26-11-2021, 12:34 AM
Master

Messages from guides

These are some messages from beings that are guiding me, that's what I felt.

Watching you.. - They are watching over me.

Keep us close - Keep the connection with them.

You must be crazy to not go towards the Light - I am shown an ocean or a big water, there were hundreds upon hundreds of people, some were going at the bottom while others where swiming towards the surface. I see a young black boy with blue eyes looking straight at me while holding his breath, he was also on his way towards the surface. At the surface was a great light but was blurred by the water so you had to make a leap of faith and swim but many were going down into darkness.

My understanding is that having a crazy mind, but not in that sense, more like a distorted mind is the reason many do not go directly into the light and choose to fall into the bottom of that ocean, where there is no light, it is cold and lonely.

Thank you!
Old 26-11-2021, 01:57 PM
Master

I kept asking questions, Christ are you here? Initiation.... Like there's some sort of initiation.

Is this you Christ? Above it, up... go... Something about moving upwards.

The messages are more clear than ever before, I hear them so clear, the voices of energy, I sit still and ask questions and receive messages back.
Old 25-12-2021, 09:50 AM
Master

While meditating I heard a voice that sounded like an echo and it felt like a river flowing, the voice said: You are His happiness...

The "His" refers to the Father ( God ). When the voice said "His" I felt great power and authority. In christianity, today is the day of Christ's birth so this message came on this day, it makes sense.
Old 03-01-2022, 08:51 PM
Master

I meditated a while ago and while meditating I heard a voice that sounded like the voice of many but as one, hard to explain, the voice spoke in my native language and said: where... do you want to come Home?; and I said, yes, I want to come Home. I actually "visited" Home, it is here, everyhwere but from a higher point of consciousness outside this human experience, there's no sense of separation.
Old 04-01-2022, 02:23 PM
Master

Same thing, while meditating, I found myself in another realm and I was with somebody, a guide. We entered in a big white room and the guide said something like: This is the place where you leave all your clothes for you to enter into Paradise; and I was shown clothes everywhere and an image of me taking my clothes off. There was also furniture around, it looked like a welcoming room.

In another session of meditation, later on last night, I was told about why I came on Earth, about the contract that I have, sadly I can't remember much, everything is fuzzy. I was again with some beings that were like my guides.
Old 06-01-2022, 09:31 AM
Master

The Parrot

Last night, well late in the night, quite morning, I used a guided meditation, I do this from time to time, it was about meeting the Inner Self ( what people call Higher Self ), anyway, at some point the "guide" ( the one who created the meditation ) said to give a gift to my Inner Self, right away I saw the image of a parrot and I offered the parrot, one with blue wings. Then the "guide" said to also accept a gift from the Inner Self and I saw what looked like a brain representing information for this was downloaded into my mind, the image of a brain and the word information.

Now, the "guide" said to do it again, this time I gave the Inner Self another parrot, this one had different colors ( I think red wings ) and in return the Inner Self gave me a Parrot but this one was special, it looked like the Pheonix bird, this super bright golden light was coming from like behind its redish wings that were quite big and had its wings wide open showing its magesty facing me directly.

I did not think of a parrot, it was like pure creation that appeared in that blackness.

First I found a little cat that grew bigger, then I received a young horse and now a parrot.
Old 06-01-2022, 09:36 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Same thing, while meditating, I found myself in another realm and I was with somebody, a guide. We entered in a big white room and the guide said something like: This is the place where you leave all your clothes for you to enter into Paradise; and I was shown clothes everywhere and an image of me taking my clothes off. There was also furniture around, it looked like an welcoming room.
Is paradise where god resides? I'm asking this because it reminds me of the book urantia. It is said that the paradise is located within the center of the universe and it is where god dwells in. It is also our final destination for our spiritual quest.

I stopped reading the urantia book ever since it said reincarnation doesnt exist. But part of me believes some parts of the urantia book is real as it gets. So when you mentioned "Paradise" I was a little surprised.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 06-01-2022 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 06-01-2022, 04:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by HENRY_WAS_HERE
Is paradise where god resides?

I've read a little bit from that book, interesting one but my humble advice is to find that which you seek within yourself. I do not know if that is where the Light resides but from my own experiences I know that God is everywhere and in all things.
Old 07-01-2022, 08:47 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I've read a little bit from that book, interesting one but my humble advice is to find that which you seek within yourself. I do not know if that is where the Light resides but from my own experiences I know that God is everywhere and in all things.

I respect that lol. Knowing how big the universe is and he is everywhere at once, his powers must be immense. Makes me wonder why evil exists in the first place if god indeed created the whole universe(s). Is the whole universe like a massive playground for the puppeteer to move his puppets around? And were all the puppets being guided by his divine will?
:p
Old 14-01-2022, 08:25 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by HENRY_WAS_HERE
And were all the puppets being guided by his divine will?
:p

In my view, God is everywhere, so no puppeteer and no puppet, they are one and the same.