Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 04-01-2022, 11:27 AM
Experiencer

Pendulum reading exchange

Anyone interested in yes-no reading exchanges for practice?
Old 05-01-2022, 04:29 AM
Master
How would that work?
Old 05-01-2022, 12:42 PM
Experiencer

you would post a question that i would then ask my pendulum. And then you would ask your pendulum a question for me
Old 06-01-2022, 08:49 PM
Master
I work with a pendulum all the time specifically for yes-no stuff and would like to participate in this!

There is a little girl named Harmony Montgomery in the news the last couple of days who has been missing for two years but just now reported to the authorities.....

I asked about her....and my pendulum says the little girl was murdered and is dead

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 08-01-2022, 02:58 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1

There is a little girl named Harmony Montgomery in the news the last couple of days who has been missing for two years but just now reported to the authorities.....

I asked about her....and my pendulum says the little girl was murdered and is dead

That's awful :(

Do you have a question you'd like me to ask my pendulum?
Old 08-01-2022, 03:18 PM
Master
May I ask a technical question, as I have only begun using a pendulum?

How do you determine the yes and no?

I’ve only used my pendulum a bit for yes no and it seems to swing wildly for yes, and hold absolutely still for no.
Old 10-01-2022, 03:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
May I ask a technical question, as I have only begun using a pendulum?

How do you determine the yes and no?

I’ve only used my pendulum a bit for yes no and it seems to swing wildly for yes, and hold absolutely still for no.

Sit down in a quiet spot and try to clear your mind.

Hold your pendulum up eye level with a bent elbow and calm the pendulum. When it is still, close, your eyes and ask it to show you a yes answer and open your eye a few seconds after you ask this.

Then calm the pendulum again and when it is still ask it to show you a no answer....repeating the process.

Most of the time a yes answer is swinging front to back like nodding your head and a no answer is usually swinging side to side like shaking your head no.

Once in a blue moon a pendulum , even one that you use often and are very familiar with its characteristics will for no apparent reason reverse its yes and no swings.....just put it down and come back to it later and this tends to correct itself.

I've also found with mine that it doesn't like frivolous questions and will not cooperate if you ask questions that it likens to "stupid card tricks" instead swinging back and forth then side to side then in a circle...just randomly.

I also occasionally get this random behavior when asking a seriously question and I've figured out over time that its telling me that for whatever reason I'm not meant to know that particular answer yet......and some time later, sometimes even months later it will then answer that question.

Old 11-01-2022, 05:51 AM
Master
Lucky 1,

Thank you for explaining. I would like to practice.

I have used a pendulum to pick card. It swings wildly on the card I should pick and stops dead still on the card I should leave unturned.

Old 11-01-2022, 03:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
Lucky 1,

Thank you for explaining. I would like to practice.

I have used a pendulum to pick card. It swings wildly on the card I should pick and stops dead still on the card I should leave unturned.

Hmm....that sound a lot like what my pendulum does when I'm looking for dead energy spots in my house or yard.

I can go all around my yard....stop and the pendulum will swing....move over and I can find spots where it does absolutely nothing (a dead spot)

You probably remember that I live right on the water and we have a big over-water deck and have a lot of backyard BBQ's / deck parties with the neighbors during the summer.....

I've found that when I have a bunch of people over the energy in the back yard can get a little weird for a couple of days.

I actually have an outdoor restroom by the deck so I don't have to have people traipsing into the house at these parties and that restroom is where the energy gets weirdest!

Old 11-01-2022, 07:44 PM
Master
Hi Lucky1

Quote:
a lot like what my pendulum does when I'm looking for dead energy spots in my house or yard.
that is interesting. I never thought to walk around the house and check the energy. We have a stairwell I sage often! I will check it out.

Quote:
restroom is where the energy gets weirdest!
That is weird!