Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Loving Tributes & Remembrance

Old 18-12-2021, 11:07 PM
Master
rip for all them people it didn't make it out of 2021

rip
For all them people it's not make it out of 2021
Not just because of covid-19 but because of covid-19 i restrictions and rose it stop I'm getting treatment
For myself and cool I've got a family I loved I could not get to say goodbye to them Mr when they were alive before the past but I was looking enough to say goodbye in a chapel of rest I was some petrol was not lucky like me
Even I did say them lying in the casket I got to say goodbye I was lucky but saying that a body in a coffin does not bother me
I just think of people did not have that luxury of saying goodbye and kissing him on the forehead I was lucky some people are not that lucky to say goodbye late I did
But rip everybody it did not make it out alive of 2021

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 18-12-2021, 11:25 PM
Administrator
Yep the last two years have been tough for Everyone we have all lost someone we know.

Namaste
Old 19-12-2021, 11:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Yep the last two years have been tough for Everyone we have all lost someone we know.

Namaste

Christmas will be hard for a lot of people because some people's got nobody because they lost friends and family because of covid-19 of covert night then stop them getting treatment
Or people getting the luxury I did of saying goodbye i in the chapel of rest I was lucky because I spoke to my mum and uncle I did I spoke to them like they're still alive
Then I get could you go on kiss a dead body I'll torture dead body because if they can't hurt you it's a littlest toxic
But it's past could not get the kiss family goodbye or hold their hand in the coffin like I did I realise I was lucky I think other people it does not make it out alive because of covid-19
2020 2021 has been very tough on her plate churches being closed not seeing friends all the churches it is a family
Been putting church is very realise they are a family to me a family that I love I don't know or cheesy cheesy but I love them I do
I know a lot of my chat has passed quite a few when I bite them I was not allowed to say goodbye because I've got it was last 2 years my neighbours in friend a past I do not get sick of b o b because of covid-19 offaly let's say goodbye
My mum I lost a part of the chapel of rest and held it and when nobody else would do it but me I give the kisses on the forehead and nobody has to do it but me I had his and I kissed on the forehead but I'm pleased I did Ed I'm at my mum I'm a lot like my mum and a lot of yours all good beers because I am her daughter I'm like a daughter and a tour of us together I'm mother for them through

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 29-01-2022, 07:36 PM
Master
Amen to that, dream jo! I know 3 people that died last year. They each played an important role on my life's journey. So sad. This pandemic is the most horrible thing I've seen in my lifetime. I feel the most bad for the little tikes that have to go to preschool all day in a mask. I pray this whole nightmare will be over some day in the near future.