Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 15-12-2021, 01:11 AM
Guide

Nellie became afraid.

Back in 1976 i was managing a hostel for ex offenders who came from prison to stay with me for a first step back into life, I offered one to one counselling and ran group sessions there. Nellie was the house dog a collie, It was a big old farmhouse with 5 acres of land, where i kept goats pigs, cows and a donkey. The house used to belong to the GUINESS brewery family. Set in the Devon countryside. We had twelve men staying there for a few months, one man named John, came to me one morning saying he needed to talk with me.

He said that something strange was occurring in his bedroom at night, he said that when he was lying in bed it seemed like smoke was rising up at the end of his bed. He said he checked his waste bin for smoke nothing there. He came back to me the next day and said that this 'smoke' was gradually taking shape and this was bothering him, i said ok John if this smoky shape is bothering you you can change bedrooms.

He said no he wanted to stay there, now the dog nellie loved John and would rush into his bedroom wagging her tail, then all of a sudden she would not enter his room, this made John very sad because he thought the world of Nellie,

I tried to encourage her to enter his room but she dug her heels in and seemed very afraid of going near that room.
The next day John came to see me very early in the morning saying that this 'smoke' shape had now manifested as a female wearing Victorian clothing and having like a bandage around her chest. What shall i do said John? I again asked him if he wanted to change rooms, he said no he wanted to know who she was, I said to John speak to her quietly and ask her what she wants, he said he would do that.

The next day he came and said to me that she told him that he was there with her and that she had TB and was dying. I suggested to John that we both say a prayer for her and ask for her guides to help her fully cross over.

We did that the following day, and in the evening we were all sat in the front room watching TV when I suddenly noticed Nellie who was sitting on an armchair next to me was looking up in the air over the chair where John was sitting, and there standing behind him was the lady with a smile on her face Nellie fell of the chair and was transfixed by this lady Onlyj John and myself And nellie saw here the other men were too busy watching TV. That was the last we ever saw of her, and john missed her company.

regards michael.
Old 15-12-2021, 07:56 AM
Ascender
LOL I was obsessed by the name "Nellie" 2-3 days ago, there she is!
The story is nice, thanks for sharing!

Your stories and the atmosphere reminds me of a TV series, Tales from the Crypt, that I watched when I was 16 or so.
:)
Old 15-12-2021, 07:44 PM
Guide

Nellie became afraid.

Thanks Guillaume for your input here, Nellie was a wonderful dog and she befriended all the men who came to live at the hostel, another odd thing happened there on New years day1978 when I was sat there having my breakfast of kippers and toast, suddenly at the widow a pure white dove landed on the widow outside. and John who was the one the ghost lady visited said i am going out to see the dove, well the story is that snowy which we called the dove stayed with us for years, we made a little straw box for her in the greenhouse and she would perch on the shoulders of all the men in the house and would come in or fly through the window at times. Snowy appeared just soon after the lady went back into the astral realm and left the limbo state she was in before. I have often wondered if snowy was an angel in disguise, coming to bless the house and all its residents. I know that snowy helped a couple of men there who had deep underlying personality problems they were befriended by snowy and i often heard the men talking gently to her.

regards michael.
Old 15-12-2021, 08:15 PM
Ascender
Beautiful :)