Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 16-12-2021, 09:44 AM
Experiencer

Congrats ThatMan. May I ask what it is that you fear most about death. I seems you've been given a divine glimpse into something more than most of us could ever dream of. If it's from the divine, and you truly believe it, maybe it'll be easier to let go of the fear.
Old 16-12-2021, 11:19 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
While it was taking over more and more, suddenly, my body started to heat up, I was sweating
Yes, this is a good sign, karma burning away probably.

Quote:
no bed on which I was lying
Unless you have a disability that forces you to do it lying down, I strongly recommend to do it in a sitting meditation position.
Old 16-12-2021, 11:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Dreams
Congrats ThatMan. May I ask what it is that you fear most about death. I seems you've been given a divine glimpse into something more than most of us could ever dream of. If it's from the divine, and you truly believe it, maybe it'll be easier to let go of the fear.

When we fall asleep, we have to let go, right, you can't fall sleep or have a very hard time falling asleep if you resist it. Now, this surrender implies the surrender of all that you are and of your world, knowing, hoping, that you will wake up, so it is the same here, at least from my perspective, with only one difference, you are doing it consciously and you are not falling asleep but going deeper within yourself. The more you surrender, the more your awareness withdraws from the world, from your body, from your mind and so on. And so the ego part dissolves away and it feels like you are going to die. Now many who have gone through this talk of the same fear of death that they encounter and those who went further experienced blissful experiences and so much more. It is an experience that is simply incredible....
Old 16-12-2021, 11:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
Yes, this is a good sign, karma burning away probably.

Unless you have a disability that forces you to do it lying down, I strongly recommend to do it in a sitting meditation position.

Well, I don't know, I felt like burning from within and my body sweating but after some time it cooled down and I went further within.

This is my way of meditating, it is much easier for me doing this way but I also sometimes meditate from the usual position.

It is an incredible experience, nothing compares with this profound "level" of meditation and I suppose there is so much more beyond this.
Old 16-12-2021, 12:03 PM
Julius89

Quote:
So I've been able to glimpse this golden white light that appears when I am in deep meditation but I am afraid to totally let go and let the experience happen. What happens when you totally let go? You know, when your meditation is so deep that your whole body goes numb, in fact, there's no more sense of a body, your whole awareness withdraws to a single point within you and that blackness we see when we have our eyes closed is flooded with light as if you are staring at a light that gets more and more clearer.

Has anyone here totally let it happen? I always open my eyes. In the beginning, my heart was madly racing but now it's all fine but there's this fear of dying or doing something bad to myself if I totally let go of any resistance when that deep inner state takes over.

The meditation is not about losing senses and going in unconscious state it is about increasing awareness because mind is in high mode of processing information.
Old 16-12-2021, 12:07 PM
Julius89

And golden white light is pranic energy which flows through mind and body in deep meditation.
Old 16-12-2021, 12:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius89
The meditation is not about losing senses and going in unconscious state it is about increasing awareness because mind is in high mode of processing information.

The loss of sensory information comes from your awareness withdrawing to a single point ( from my perspective ), I did not know before this that this is possible but it happens when you are in a very profound level of meditation, super relaxed. You have to see it for yourself, took me many attempts to go through this.

Actually it feels like high mode but you have to reach that level, it's beyond the usual meditation where you still have a sense of your body and the world around you, this, on the other hand, it is deep, really deep.

I can't find words to describe it, it feels really incredible.
Old 16-12-2021, 01:02 PM
Ascender
Quote:
It is an incredible experience, nothing compares with this profound "level" of meditation and I suppose there is so much more beyond this.
Don't know. There is bliss, love, energy, some people report crazy things but for me I usually have the message that I need to return, like "battery full, nothing to do there anymore".
But I see amazing things in my waking life!
Enjoy!
Old 19-12-2021, 11:42 AM
Master

I did it again and again and again and even went further than ever before. Experienced the same heat wave that made me sweat, I could feel the drops falling over my face, but this time let it happen and did not open my eyes so it just went away, nothing dangerous. Then I noticed a cold wave, shivers all over my body, all that heat just dissipated and no sweat was on my body. I slowly noticed golden white light, it was coming and going, every time that golden light would appear, I would fall even deeper into relaxation. At one point I felt am contracted within myself and suddenly there was like a magnetic flux around me, a field of energy around me, I sensed and saw it with the eye of my mind ( it was super clear ) It looked like made of golden light ( energy ) and was like coming out of me and surrounding me. It had many branches and was 25-50 centimeters above me, something like that. I just let this experience be and moved on and continued to fall into deeper states, the golden light was becoming brighter and clearer and finally I decided that is enough for today and fell asleep.

It looks almost identical with this image below but I could only see what was around my left and right side and above me.

Old 19-12-2021, 06:21 PM
Ascender
We've passed the full moon btw, so the energy will probably decrease in the next days.