Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 14-12-2021, 03:39 PM
Master

Some advice

So I've been able to glimpse this golden white light that appears when I am in deep meditation but I am afraid to totally let go and let the experience happen. What happens when you totally let go? You know, when your meditation is so deep that your whole body goes numb, in fact, there's no more sense of a body, your whole awareness withdraws to a single point within you and that blackness we see when we have our eyes closed is flooded with light as if you are staring at a light that gets more and more clearer.

Has anyone here totally let it happen? I always open my eyes. In the beginning, my heart was madly racing but now it's all fine but there's this fear of dying or doing something bad to myself if I totally let go of any resistance when that deep inner state takes over.
Old 14-12-2021, 04:20 PM
Master

This is the light of the Soul. Focus on that golden white light with all your heart. Let your only intention be to surrender to that light. Yes, there is the fear of losing yourself, but all that you will lose is your false identification with the small separate you.

And you may find that within this golden white light is a dark centre. If that appears then focus on the dark centre, and that too will begin to radiate light.

When we totally let go to the inner light, that is when we find our Self.

Peace
Old 14-12-2021, 04:52 PM
Master
Take us with you!
Old 14-12-2021, 05:05 PM
Cat This is just my input, take it or leave it.

Hahahahaha, lol....I wish you could see me laughing ....with recognition.
Hahaha, I'm not going to talk about it...I don't do that anymore on forums.
(People can think you're nuts or they can get jealous, even sad they don't
have these experiences...or whatever.)
Suffice it to say - it's a bit funny since ..."But, who's gonna feed the cats and dog?
Whoa, slow down ...not right now, Lord!" Lol,

Added: Ok, thoughts came to me, I could say this: Once the Lord, or your Higher Self or your Guru, whatever,
knows you do not want these experiences to happen where you are 'leaving' your body---
(Not having an OBE, you understand), you won't...esp if you have a talk with God, (or whatever your word is),
set the rules to Him, lay 'em out.
Then, you may or will have different experiences - I don't wanna say...but profound knowledge and sights and
places you can feel safe visiting or persons visiting and talking to you inside...even God, the Creator of the Universe Himself,
The Friend as Hafiz says.
I have said this many times - When your love, your focus, your stillness, your waiting has prepared
a place for Him - the Lord Himself can not resist...He is like a moth to a flame.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-12-2021, 05:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
This is the light of the Soul. Focus on that golden white light with all your heart. Let your only intention be to surrender to that light. Yes, there is the fear of losing yourself, but all that you will lose is your false identification with the small separate you.
Peace

I see, interesting answer, thanks! In the beginning, my heart was racing, my breathing was shallow, like I was not prepared at all but the more I arrive there, the easier it is. We are afraid of the unknown but the more we taste the unknown, the easier it gets.

I assume you have already been "there" and still came back. I once visited that place but not like this, not going in while fully conscious, I woke up there. How do you come back from there, it's as simple as thinking it? What if there I see the bigger picture and decide to not return.. that's a hard one.
Old 14-12-2021, 05:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Take us with you!

I am afraid that we may not come back.
Old 14-12-2021, 05:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hahahahaha, lol....I wish you could see me laughing ....with recognition.
Hahaha, I'm not going to talk about it...I don't do that anymore on forums

It's clear to me that you have been there and you came back, how did you go past beyond the fear? I assume, total confidence, total trust, a leap of faith, a jump into the unknown, the flames of the inner desire for knowing God.

Ha ha ha ha, that's a good one, that's the thing, I do not want to go, not now, let there be a rebirth of self but the death of the physical, well, not for me, not now.

I really thought about that but that divine already knows and yet I still afraid, maybe a sign would help but there was no sign, no voice, no message, that golden light was slowly taking over, my body was just fine, no heart racing, no shallow breathing but then my mind came and said, what if you die, what about your family, you can't do that to them. What if you do something to yourself and so on.. Then there was no body anymore, no surrounding anymore, no bed on which I was lying down, just a point of awareness that appeared to be in me, hard to explain. That light was slowing taking over and then the thoughts appeared again and I opened my eyes.

Thank you for your insights!! Much appreciated!
Old 14-12-2021, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
It's clear to me that you have been there and you came back, how did you go past beyond the fear? I assume, total confidence, total trust, a leap of faith, a jump into the unknown, the flames of the inner desire for knowing God.
My input -You don't have to go past any fear...just open your eyes and stop it...have that talk firmly
with "Whomever" ...I always start with,
"LOOK, You have to knock this off, Lord!"
(But this is my relationship with Him....like, "Hey, if I find 10 good men would ya NOT destroy the city?"
Remember that one? LOL)
You really do not have to 'jump into any unknown' ...you can be taken sweetly and gently into such wonder...Make It So.

PS NO one has listen to a word I say!! See if it rings true for you...
Not everyone feels comfortable talking to God like a Buddy, I know - sounds weird for many people.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-12-2021, 06:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Just in case Miss Hepburn's take on it doesn't resonate with you: When you feel the fear arising, be very present in your body; notice exactly where in your body you might be feeling a particular point of contraction, and allow that inner resistance to relax (don't try to force it, that'll only make it worse). Allow your body to relax and breathe, and just trust; if the inner resistance reoccurs, just go through the process again, as many times as you need to.

Hope this helps.
Old 14-12-2021, 06:47 PM
Ascender
Quote:
You know, when your meditation is so deep that your whole body goes numb, in fact, there's no more sense of a body, your whole awareness withdraws to a single point within you and that blackness we see when we have our eyes closed is flooded with light as if you are staring at a light that gets more and more clearer.
Samadhi samadhi samadhi!! I'm just back from there!
There is crazy energy these days it seems.

You can let go, nothing bad will happen! I've seen gurus/ yogis that say you need to stay 1 hour in that state to be enlightened, and if I remember correctly, if you stay days in that state you might not come back. Days, you've got room!

If you stay there enough, you will start getting rid of karma, your body will heal a lot, and you will have blissful experiences.

So ... keep going!