Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 07-12-2021, 10:44 PM
traceyacey12

Flow of life

Hi everyone,

I have yet another question: Why is life effortless after awakening?

Thanks in advance for your help :)
Old 08-12-2021, 09:44 AM
Lorelyen

Because you are driving it; no longer a puppet of the "system" (the consumer market industry, politicians, religious diktats, unwarranted expectations foisted upon you)?

And one of the wisdoms you pick up is learning to pay lip service to that "system" so you look like you're going along with it while you aren't really.
Old 08-12-2021, 01:51 PM
Master
I agree with Lorelyen. There is like a hidden road for our life is we can learn to not fight with the system and just ignore it.
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 08-12-2021, 02:12 PM
Master
It is more effortless because with an awakening you work out a number of issues and things.
This helps to see things from a different perspective and to also deal with things differently.
After I was done with my big awakening I started walking a new path.
It's basically because you have changed and discarded a lot of old baggage that it's more effortless.
Old 08-12-2021, 07:13 PM
Pathfinder
Because you feel the true immortal meaning of life. Small talk seems so faraway and unreal. Once you feel the Source, the flow of inspiration does not cease to fill you with new meanings, goals and gratitude that life is eternal, that God is love, that you have all infinity before you to expand yourself into endlessly interesting projects and passions.
Old 04-01-2022, 08:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Life has a bigger dream for you than what you have for yourself.

Surrender to its flow and experience the true beauty of life! When we let go, we invite the Intelligence that created us to come in and take over.
Old 05-01-2022, 05:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
There is like a hidden road for our life is we can learn to not fight with the system and just ignore it.
Honestly I don't know if I can agree with this. If there is a wrong in the system, to ignore it imo goes against spirituality. Spirituality isn't about not doing. Spirituality is sometimes about fighting, sometimes speaking, sometimes conflict.
Old 05-01-2022, 11:17 PM
Master

The spiritual people I know don't imagine they are not doing anything - think of the Dalai Lama, the current Pope, Ram Dass, Eckhart Tolle, Osho, Buddha, Jesus, Hafez. Did they just ignore everything and the system? I doubt it. But my guess is they found peace and live it out, influencing the environment through their loving contributions in peace
Old 06-01-2022, 03:56 AM
Master
If our interaction in the external world becomes love centric, then the seeming doership of lower mind is actually in resonance with higher mind. Rephrased, our activity of discerning is distilled by conscience. There is no confusion on what to do or not to do because we ‘take permission from our soul/spirit’, so to speak, before proceeding. Boundaries between the manifest aspect of consciousness and the ‘invisible’ aspect disappear.

Deeds are done but we are not doing them. We see God in-dwelling all forms. Age, gender, race becomes inconsequential. This of course assumes, awareness is held thus, speaking of which, the ‘fall from grace’ is merely temporary stupor, soon corrected, if we so choose to be.
Old 06-01-2022, 09:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Hi everyone,

I have yet another question: Why is life effortless after awakening?

Thanks in advance for your help :)
for me, awakening was acceptance. I learned to take inner guidance. It's still not at all effortless, that inner guidance will take you on an adventure of a lifetime. It may seem effortless because wherever your adventures take you it's natural to you. Like a person who is a sales person. It may be effortless to them to make a sale because it's natural for that person.
At first you need to accept who YOU are, believe in yourself and the rest will follow.