Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 06-12-2021, 04:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
I don't understand what you meant by "the Matrix." but this world will definitely soon be free of everything Jehovah God doesn't want.

Agreed Jo-Jo.
We agree that this present world is the result of Adam's fall.
If we can see that this world and all events can be seen ahead of "time" regarding prophecy?
We ought to be able to understand what The Matrix is.
This is what the devil instigated in the Garden, at the fall of Adam.
Which is why the devil is called the ruler of this world, Jo-Jo.
It's about this evolved, organic, animal/ mammal situation instigated after the temptation of Adam in Paradise.
"What is The Matrix? Control."

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 31-12-2021, 01:19 PM
Ascender
Governments

question, will imperfect men forever rule over mankind?
Old 31-12-2021, 01:50 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
NO.
Not according to the Bible.
My own opinion is the same.
Happy New Year.
Old 31-12-2021, 02:53 PM
kjw47

Quote:
this is going to be good! who do you think, this that sits on "MANY Waters" refers to?

3 things in the power positions on earth 1) govts--2) big business-- 3) religions
As one sees its the govts that do away with her,( rev 18:9-10) and the merchants( rev 18:11) stand at a distance and mourn her loss because their shelves remain full. Thus it is worldwide religions. Their shelves remain full because-no more religious holidays. The bible teaches God puts in their hearts to rid the world of her. It cannot be stopped. It will be a quick event-- like a swift pitch into the sea with a millstone around her neck. Rev 18:21.
This event triggers the tribulation= the locking of the ark door perse.
Old 31-12-2021, 04:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
NO.
Agree because imo there are no ' Imperfect Men '....
Old 31-12-2021, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
What is The Matrix?
It's ''The Matrix night'' at a friend's this evening, she has not seen it in 10 years and still doesn't understand it ...
and I've seen it 10xs and super get it.
(It's a brilliant movie, everyone---and relates to this topic, actually..I highly recommend it.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-12-2021, 09:46 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
It's ''The Matrix night'' at a friend's this evening, she has not seen it in 10 years and still doesn't understand it ...
and I've seen it 10xs and super get it.
(It's a brilliant movie, everyone---and relates to this topic, actually..I highly recommend it.)
There is a new Matrix movie coming out.
Old 02-01-2022, 06:47 AM
Master
Quote:

That is what the Kingdom is all about.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 03-01-2022, 02:12 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47

As one sees its the govts that do away with her,( rev 18:9-10) and the merchants( rev 18:11) stand at a distance and mourn her loss because their shelves remain full. Thus it is worldwide religions.
so true! someone once said to me, that it was a literal woman. I asked him, how could this be, when the Bible says that she sits on MANY waters. of course, he never responded back. sadly, some just can't be humble enough to accept true teachings.
Old 03-01-2022, 02:18 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
That is what the Kingdom is all about.

yes! this is why Daniel 2:44 shows, Jehovah's words. that soon NO human will every govern over another. it won't be passed from one man to another. and there would be true Righteous Kingdom rulers, ruling over the Earth.