Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-08-2021, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
respectfully, but pm you why?
I personally dont think that they are evil or demonic, …
but dont we have freedom of opinion here? or only one side counts?
Well, aren't you kinda smart! That is a good question!
Here's my answer - first I would ask if under the FAQ, Frequently Asked Questions, you have clicked onto the Rules
here and read thru them?
We are diff then some Forums, for example, we don't even want debates, but rather discussions, along with
no sarcasm and other things that are just fine other places.
Scaring people or fearmongering is not allowed.

What many here may not know is we have some people with some issues that are being treated professionally
or maybe have stopped their medications against their doctor's instructions.
If someone is coming here curious and innocent asking why do we think they are seeing 11:11 often...
I want to know if someone is spreading fear of, say, 'evil, demonic realms opening to them in their lives', which has happened here,
and thereby, possibly causing a real breakdown in someone.

Also, opinions are fine, we all have them; many will say things as if they are emphatically, definitively true, (and maybe they are!),
but, they may not be - or not true for someone else, 'at that time'.
Hope that helps.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-08-2021, 06:42 PM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I don't have an answer to your yes/no question, and when I asked S (the one who oversees my incarnation) she says, she can not give it to me, your higher self does not permit it....
Thanks, I understand

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 31-08-2021 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 31-08-2021, 06:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
A few minutes ago I was thinking about something that has been bugging me for a few weeks?
I asked a question of yes/no and right after that I see 11:11
does it have any meaning ? I have prayed about this issue before...
I don't have an answer for you. Only my own experience.
I saw 111 and 1111 for a while and major changes happened in my life. It was hard. And it was better for me. Though the changes were so enormous that when I see those numbers I feel quite anxious (for a while now I am seeing those numbers again but with 444 also now).
Old 04-09-2021, 04:31 PM
Master
Hi
I work with angels and they have explained to me that along with these numbers being the way that they communicate with us. They are also a way for our deceased relatives and loved ones to bring us some solace.

In my angel work the angels also point out that although there are general meanings for the numbers - it is always worth checking to see if there is a significance in the numbers that are personal to you. Maybe a favourite aunt went to spirit on November 11 (so 11 11) and she is sending you specific guidance - note what is coming up and around you when you see the numbers. Or you see a particular number and you know if you add it together it brings up your life path number (numerology) check what you are meant to be working on.

There is so much more to this, however I have not got time to go over it all now ... Play with it and really make it your own..Of course the general readings for these numbers help too.
Old 27-09-2021, 07:12 AM
Knower
I've been seeing some strange numbers as well. 12:11, 1:11, 2:11, 3:11, 4:11, 5:11, 6:11, 7:11 etc. Anyone know what this means?
Old 28-09-2021, 08:55 AM
Pathfinder

Angel1 Change is on its way

Quote:
Originally Posted by HENRY_WAS_HERE
I've been seeing some strange numbers as well. 12:11, 1:11, 2:11, 3:11, 4:11, 5:11, 6:11, 7:11 etc. Anyone know what this means?

Hi, HENRY_WAS_HERE.

For me and my friend in Australia, the 11 number sequences refers to a change (in daily events or personal matters) that is coming. This change can be positive or negative. Whatever it may be that is going to happen, you'll likely see it occur within 2 to 3 months of noticing the number sequence.

When I also see the number 33 (3:33, 11:33, 12:33, 1:33 and so on), I know my Angel or Guide is letting me know the change or event won't be disruptive or too negative or may even be a positive change or event.

TA
Old 29-09-2021, 09:04 AM
Deactivated Account

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by HENRY_WAS_HERE
These repeated numbers are a sign from God to draw your curiosity toward him. First, the numbers will appear repeatedly to draw your curiosity knowing indeed that you do not know what they mean and will naturally search for one.

After the curiosity phase, you start to learn the meaning of these numbers one by one. I came to find out that these numbers usually appear to persons who have had a desire to be used by God, or to be a spiritual help to other people in a good way, and this is God's reply to them.

The hour is the season and the minutes are the time. For example, 11:11 consists of season 11 and time 11.11 means separation from the world and taking time to see God/Truth/Light. It being repeated in the minutes shows you are seperated for spiritual service, and you need to hone into know exactly what your purpose is.

1:11 - A season has begun for spiritual seperation in order to know and prepare your life mission on earth.

2:11 - In this season, you ought to seperate what works for you spiritually and keep closer to what is of help to you

3:11 - God has a plan for you, to use you to further his agenda on this earth

4:11 - God is establishing the framework of your earthly assignment. It's time to be practical and realistic about the goals and objectives of this work.

5:11 - I want you to know that you need to be empowered in order to serve. You cannot give what you do not have.

6:11 - Your entire human experience should add value and be aligned to the highest ideals to make your life and service efficient

Discernment is needed to identify which area of your life God 8s revealing this sign to. This was just an example.
Old 29-09-2021, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
-These repeated numbers are a sign from God to draw your curiosity toward him.
-The hour is the season and the minutes are the time.
-1:11 - A season has begun for spiritual separation in order to know and prepare your life mission on earth.
Sweet thought.
You say this as fact, tho. May I ask how you came up with this?
You know, we have a thing here...saying, "I think'' or "I believe it may be..." or even an, "Imo", is way better.

(And was 8s in the last sentence a typo?)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-09-2021, 11:17 PM
Deactivated Account

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Sweet thought.
You say this as fact, tho. May I ask how you came up with this?
You know, we have a thing here...saying, "I think'' or "I believe it may be..." or even an, "Imo", is way better.

(And was 8s in the last sentence a typo?)
I heard it from my human spirit.
I will do as the Roman's do Miss H, you can count on me!
Old 06-10-2021, 08:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Many years ago I had a spiritual reading from a medium and she kept saying that Angels will feature prominently later in my life. At the time I didn't think very much to it. However, since then many many things have happened I have been to 'Hell and back'. Having met and found out that the boy I met is my TF, I have been working on myself with meditation and the help of my Guides and Angles. I have been receiving numbers 333 and 388 and yesterday 255. They all have something to do with my progress on my TF journey. When I ask for help and guidance they come to me in the form of vivid and memorable dreams with emotions attached, from which I can use to heal and move forward from. At the time, I had absolutely no idea what I was living through, with this TF journey until just recently. Very powerful stuff and I am so very grateful that they are with me and are clearly guiding and helping me.