Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 27-08-2021, 03:02 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Exclamation Beliefs are 100% wrong

I don't want to believe anything of what "it should be"...I want to be right & accurate of "what it really is"

Big difference here

For example the Belief of Flat Earth. It doesn't matter what you want to believe about the reality you're living in... if it's round, is round.

Why bother fighting for a belief system?

This is the same thinking for everything in this world.

Honesty and Hard work alone won't make you rich.

Affirmations won't make you rich.

Being a well-deserving person won't make you rich.

Imagination won't make you rich.

Being positive won't make you rich.

Running effective lead generation at profit with media buying, with a good offer, good message, good affluent clientele,20% sales closing rate... will make you rich

Out of body experiences and a multi-dimensional reality is real because anybody who is willing to do it, will experience it.

And, in other dimensions Affirmations and Imagination DOES work in those places. It's instantaneous, but on here it doesn't - OK?
Old 27-08-2021, 05:58 PM
Ghaleon

I brought this up elsewhere before. There is nothing wrong with beliefs, we all have them. The problem comes when we take our beliefs as "truth". So long as humanity stays stuck in one particular belief and not keep them "fluid" we will be stuck in what we are sitting in much longer than we have to. Humanity refuses to let go of they're even most rigid beliefs. If someone were to present something that is outside of the common belief that they have been taught or come to know because they dont know anything else they quarantine or "firewall" the outside information out. Nothing can shake they're current belief and its because of this that humanity suffers from Stockholme Syndrome.

Looking at it from Gods perspective the best way to separate a population you wish to control, you introduce belief systems and your own prophecies will be fulfilled with the help of them (the religious fanatics). You introduce more Divide & Conquer, us vs them to the would be species you intend to conquer.

This is what we see in todays world, its indoctrination and manipulation and its very cleverly done...

I like what you said about thoughts and imagination because we humans have forgotten who we are and where we come from. Our thoughts are extremely powerful and imagination is needed if one wishes to leave this place with focus and an intention to do so.

We as a species can "break" this spell but it takes a combined effort as a mass consciousness. One way is to "disagree" to all of this, moreso on an individual level and because the universe is thought responsive, it will hear you. The other way is to as for help as a mass consciousness but we never did ask for help in the past just like we wont/dont ask for help today

Last edited by Ghaleon : 27-08-2021 at 09:52 PM.
Old 27-08-2021, 08:33 PM
Lorelyen

Ghaleon (post 2):
I brought this up elsewhere before. There is nothing wrong with beliefs, we all have them. The problem comes when we take our beliefs as "truth". So long as humanity stays stuck in one particular belief and not keep them "fluid" we will be stuck in what we are sitting in much longer than we have.

Agreed. Even science is laden with beliefs. Any sensible scientist will know that today's hypothesis is likely to be knocked over tomorrow. Every seeker with some spiritual aim should know that every moment can be of significance to them and may expand their awareness, so adjusting their beliefs.

As for ScientificExplorer, no, he's wrong.

Honesty and Hard work alone won't make you rich.
Affirmations won't make you rich.
Being a well-deserving person won't make you rich.
Imagination won't make you rich.
Being positive won't make you rich.

Experience tells me that lines 2 and 4 are nonsense. Ok, I'm no billionaire but none of the other stuff he talks about will make anyone a billionaire either. It's more about seizing opportunity, being single-minded, acumen and very definitely imagination....And knowing the right people.
If someone is single-minded enough their affirmations are wired in.
He's probably right about 1 and 3. Does anyone care?

But then we read "multi-dimensional reality is real" If that doesn't involve faith perhaps he can prove it to me......

And, in other dimensions Affirmations and Imagination DOES work in those places. It's instantaneous, but on here it doesn't - OK?

No, not ok. Stop presenting oxymoron or factoid as fact. Ok?
Old 27-08-2021, 10:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen

Agreed. Even science is laden with beliefs. Any sensible scientist will know that today's hypothesis is likely to be knocked over tomorrow. Every seeker with some spiritual aim should know that every moment can be of significance to them and may expand their awareness, so adjusting their beliefs.

makes sense... you don't get much of anywhere if all you are wanting to do is hang on to the status quo....

Quote:
As for ScientificExplorer, no, he's wrong.

not entirely... some of us don't get tons of money heaped on us unless we sell our soul to get it. And once we finally come to our senses and realize we don't want to do that we are out of luck no matter what else we might want to do to try to get it...

and yet still we have enough.

There was an interesting quote on a recent thread... that at some point there would be oh so much money sitting around and available and yet noone would desire to pick it up off the ground...
Old 28-08-2021, 03:00 AM
Cat

This is my belief and I have not been wrong so far, sorry...I am loved, blessed and
the daughter of a King, making me His Princess that He loves to dote on and laugh with.
And why do I post this
? Because it's prob a strange belief for many.
But it is at my core...it's like a rock I build the foundation of my life on.
Just as strange as it is to say, Ask, believe and receive works...
as do many, many more 'sayings' in scriptures ---like, try this for 3 weeks:
Acknowledge the Lord in all your ways, and see -He will make your way straight!
Who actually does that!? (None of MY Christian or Jewish friends! Lemme tell ya.)
But, I do.

SO I believe the opposite of the original post.
And everything I believe has worked now for decades.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-08-2021, 08:30 AM
Lorelyen

Falling Leaves . post 4:
"not entirely... some of us don't get tons of money heaped on us unless we sell our soul to get it. And once we finally come to our senses and realize we don't want to do that we are out of luck no matter what else we might want to do to try to get it...

and yet still we have enough."

Certainly true because the point that ScientificExplorer excluded was "what does rich mean?" And "What is the value of money to each of us?"
The assumption in her/his list of declarations that I quoted were that one wanted to be rich (like, rich enough not to be dependent on existing economic and social systems except as a beneficiary of the profits).

It excludes those who are satisfied with getting by with the degree of luxury and safety with which we're happy and setting aside something to secure the future.
Old 28-08-2021, 09:14 AM
Master

beliefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScientificExplorer
I don't want to believe anything of what "it should be"...I want to be right & accurate of "what it really is"
Belief that one does not believe in anything is also a belief . And this belief too is wrong .

Yes examples serve well as to which belief you want to be right and which one not . The reason you wish to discard other beliefs which you dont like and feel contradictory to your beliefs (which u like) . You may review the beliefs you dont like in different perspective to see how it supports your own beliefs too .
Old 29-08-2021, 08:18 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScientificExplorer
Since this is a Spiritual forum and self-awareness is one of the 'cornerstones' of Enlightenment, where do beliefs come from and if we have them, what does that mean?

What you see is not what you see, what you really see is what is projected onto the inside of your spherical eyeball. Those 'straight' lines? Your unconscious then splits the information - because what you 'see' is now a stream of data - into three parts and is sent to three separate parts of your brain for processing. The first to be processed is movement, that's fairly easy and is a survival mechanism so it's the most important. The second part is colour and the third part is depth of field, that is the most complicated because it takes so much more processing power. You don't actually see in 3D, it's extrapolated by using relative dimensions of objects - if a car is seen as smaller then it means it's more distant. Then it's all put together again.

Then it's processed again via our perceptual reality, and what we see becomes beautiful, shocking, Spiritual.... Emotional response...

What 'really is', isn't.
Old 21-09-2021, 10:25 AM
Master
No belief in anything 100% right or wrong. When you talk about wealth it's the same also. There's physical and spiritual wealth. Fallow you're heart, you just may find both with some enlightening perks along the way.
Old 21-09-2021, 11:41 AM
General reminder I'm placing on some random threads and for some new people unaware - welcome here:
*The Administration has asked for almost a year now when quoting others
please quote only 2-3 sentences...example, 'Ref to Post 32' can help things along.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru