Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 15-07-2021, 09:09 PM
Pathfinder

Pictures Of Alien Artifacts

Hello,

May 2020, a man was excavating for an addition to his home when he came across a find of alien artifacts, I was lucky enough to know a friend, of a friend, of a friend that texted me some of the pictures and couple short videos. My jaw dropped since they were buried for who knows how long? What surprised me the most is that in this time and age I would never think that someone would find such a thing in a near town were my ancestors come from.
At one point or another some may have a question that comes from within " were do I come from and why am I here" In my case I have asked that many times but deep down I seem to feel like I know I do. I joke about it but in reality I sometimes say hints to see peoples reactions and they seem to judge me crazy.
LOL but when they acknowledge that I do something out of the ordinary that works to better something and I smirk I told you I am alien, lol I say I'm a direct alien descendant and that is why some thing just come to me so easily, as I smirk.
:-) and again judge me crazy but I'm okay with that because it's not for everyone and I may a bit crazy for looking out of the box but now I have pictures of something that proves my theory, lol Picture number
#1 A alien with a jaguar on his shoulder made out of a white rock with lots of tattoos on his body with what looks to be how the fetus develops, not sure if it's human or alien development or both?
picture number
#2 an alien mating with a woman made out of plan rock decorated with gems and other? picture
#3 an indigenous woman holding an alien child with tattoos on the bodies of the autonomy or something like that? made our of the white rock that glows green if you place a flashlight onto it in the dark.
#4 a picture of an alien ship/Vessel, with tree aliens riding it made of clay I think with jems and dade and what looks to be gold linings on the recorations?
I can only say what I see in the pictures/diveos and much more but was not able to get the other pictures of the rest of the findings?
Anyways thought to share this becase this find confirms that an alien spicies mated with humans making us star children at least thats what it looks like to me. Thank you for your time and hope you enjoyed the read.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 31-07-2021 at 01:28 PM. Reason: I took it out of block form, easier to read. :)
Old 25-07-2021, 06:47 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm not able to see the pictures, I guess that they are missing or were deleted. Is it possible to share them?
Old 30-07-2021, 04:43 PM
abigailstarr

Profoundly believable story.
Old 31-07-2021, 01:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epW0wWScESQ
History Channel - 2:47 min

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru