Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 18-04-2021, 08:37 PM
Legrand

Ma Ananda Moyi

Hello,

Anyone here knows her, love her, is touched by her?

She has such a wonderful energy, taking a break and staying in her energy all week.

Enjoy!

Old 19-04-2021, 11:43 AM
Do you mean Anandamayi Ma? d.1982?
Wondering, is this a private name devotees called her?
I want to read up on her now.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-04-2021, 11:57 AM
Legrand

Yes it is her,

She did not write books as she only went to school two years in her life. They are two books relating what she said to some but they are so so.

On you Tube you can find a few images and videos of her. Just amazing to see her in a crowd hugging people from all over the world.

It is someone I would liked to meet in person when she was alive. A least she is easy to find up there if one call her from deep within the hearth.

Enjoy!
Old 19-04-2021, 12:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltXaLlAkoDQ
:)

One minute in and I'm going to watch everything...even a documentary on her!

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-04-2021, 09:06 PM
I have seen almost everything. It is a slow reading the subtitles, you know.
That's why it has taken me awhile. That's fine. :)
I don't know what to say.
I am inspired by her very much.
I still have the 1 hr+ documentary for last.

Old 22-04-2021, 09:37 PM
Legrand

There is nothing to say.

She is the real thing said Sri Aurobindo
Old 23-04-2021, 04:32 AM
Experiencer

About a year ago I was looking online at a list of gurus in recent history. And as soon as I saw her picture I could feel a deep presence and knew that she was special.

Then there was a discussion on the forum about finding a teacher or following a guru. I felt someone needed help and I was thinking about suggesting that they try to contact her. But I couldn't decide whether that was right to suggest.

Anyhow eventually I realized I probably should take my own advice and seek out her help. As I could certainly use some help. So I tried and immediately felt her presence and got some very helpful advice.

Her use of language is very simple and direct. I saw visually a space between us but that space felt full, like a solid space filling in the distance. It was like we had boundaries yet were inseparably connected.

Before that I always felt like I was missing something never having a guru teacher. But after that experience I no longer felt any longing. That experience was enough to make me satisfied completely as if I sat in the presence of a real guru in the physical.
Old 23-04-2021, 10:44 AM
Legrand

Hello Winter Light,

Thank you for sharing this nice story.

She is easy to find out there, and her touch does not leave someone unchanged.

Enjoy!
Old 23-04-2021, 11:55 AM
One of the things that was very special for me and has stuck...
to devote 15 min of every hour to think about God.
(Maybe 'think' is the wrong word, ha...)

I would say to someone-start small-devote one minute; to not get discouraged.
And then naturally, sweetly increase the time.

Another simple thing, made me laugh...someone asked a question...lol...and she was
SO simple and clear ...Let God answer it. That was the best!

Old 23-04-2021, 11:25 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Another simple thing, made me laugh...someone asked a question...lol...and she was
SO simple and clear ...Let God answer it. That was the best!

Like they say, nothing better than going directly to the source...