Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 08-04-2020, 05:01 PM
Master
I had a soul reading and it said in the days of the Romans the soul came to Britain as a soldier. Also that the life just past was during WW2. Since then one aborted life.
Old 10-04-2020, 02:21 AM
Master
In my past lives, I generally helped out the indigent by loaning them money they did not have to pay back in that life time.

In this life, i have meet most of those people. Even with a low interest rate of 1%, nobody has been able to pay me back. Instead, they pray for me, hoping that when I die, I will ascend and the debts will all be cancelled.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 10-04-2020, 02:19 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artrau
Thanks for the replies. What I found out is that I was Julius Ceasar at one time. I did some research on his life and was shocked at the similarities we had. I always for most if my life felt as if I was a powerful leader in the past. In my dreams people respect and dont mess with me. I never get hurt or die either.
Exactly what I expected, really.
Old 10-04-2020, 02:20 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by robhr
I'm on my fourth life. In my most recent life I was a Catholic preacher and my name was Malcolm. I did some nasty things with the alter boys and as a result my current life is full of rape and entrapment to teach me a lesson.
Blessings on your journey, robhr.
Old 10-04-2020, 02:22 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I share in a past life with my now husband "Heart" a member here on site, that I met on this site.

Knowing little about England, I saw a small village and a house there with a grass roof ( not thinking that such a roof would still exist now ) I found it odd. \
Lynn
That is a really cool way to meet.
Old 10-04-2020, 02:32 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
The only reason that you would want to know your past life is to better understand why what is happening in this life to give you a better understanding why things and feelings are happening now in your present life. This gives you a better understanding about why you have private thoughts now.It is up to you weather or not to act on them,but remember,that was a past life,this is a present life.

Very wise words. Past life can have a shadow on a present life, but it is up to us to resolve it and live in the current life.

I have a few quirks that are unexplainable in my present life but I had a past life regression that gave me some useful information about my feelings towards people who pretend that animals are non-beings, and that trees have no feelings. LOL I was a very weird child. My dad burned some bushes in our field one spring and was horrified to find a mother rabbit with a bunch of babies that were a few weeks old. He was able to save one baby and put it in an empty rabbit hutch. My younger brother wanted to tame the rabbit but I knew it would die if it was left in that cage or handled so I let it go when no one was looking. It had a better chance of survival, though not a great chance. But it broke my heart to feel it's fear.

Since the first regression I had another spontaneous regression while sitting across from a friend at a meeting wondering why he acted like he did, that one included another person I was involved with at the time and the experience/memories explained a lot about my relationship with both of them.

It can be useful, but it is not necessary to know your past lives in order to improve your current life. And any time you get obsessed with a past life, you are taking yourself out, out from the experience you are here for now.
Old 10-04-2020, 02:59 PM
Experiencer

Those are nice prayers. Prayers for eternity are considered more valuable in my book anyway.

Well, my lives- I am new to this, so what I think is correct, might still have a bit of doubt mixed in.

I have received what I like to call "clues." From just piecing some things together, including one "flashback" memory, I surmise that my unconscious has started recalling bits and pieces from who knows how many lives I have had. To be honest, I am not sure why I want to recall these memories or past lives, other than to know myself better and on a deeper level of soul-ness, and/or to reflect on why I came into this life, which I am actually getting a better radar on than recalling past lives anyways. So again, not really sure.

1) There is an interesting memory of visiting a family members house. I just remember the house, the road, the grass, and color of the dirt. Fortunately, I can draw well enough to have drawn and colored a picture of my memory. So I was able to show it to my mom and dad, who had no recollection of the house nor the area. It still is a mystery.

2) My flashback showed me a very small, skinny hallway. Baroque/French/Renaissance style walls and decor. Red felt walls.

3) During a meditation, names similar to Bertrand(?) and Claire(?) came to me (names definitely had accents). Visually it was as if I was astrally projecting to watch a significant moment in their lives. Setting was a diner, their straws were blue, white, and red stripes. Towards the end of the visit, they had a "red flag" with a matchbox, which symbolized some sort of emergency.

4) I have an aversion to water/ocean if I can't see any land. However, I feel very natural going swimming and being in the water, feeling the flow with the water, etc. My current birth symbol and life chart have water written all over it. All of my favorite movies have a water theme or significant symbol of water (The Little Mermaid, Life of Pi, Lion, and - you guessed it - Frozen!).

5) I feel like a couple of appendages of my body are missing. (phantom phenomenon: i.e. I can sometimes still feel my tail wag.)

6) I have a feeling that I am supposed to accomplish something (phenomenal) in this life that I didn't get the chance to finish in a previous life. It is possible that a previous life's name/alias has been written in a textbook or in a museum or published in some way. I feel the connection is scholastic. I have my guesses based on my passions in this lifetime, but nothing is confirmed of course.

7) I experienced "someone I knew" in the energy field, as if I was visited by a spirit. It was someone I felt I intimately knew. I don't know their name, but I have been visited by them a few times.

8) Most recently, painting (white on wood) reminds me of a certain era in time, particularly earlier southern life in the United States.

9) I have a peculiar fondness/half-memory of green hills/mountains with some flowers. First associations that come to mind is Heidi and the Swiss Alps.

10) I have a peculiar fondness of India, with a focus on a particular northern region. Uniquely, I don't feel like this was a past life; I feel like it is either a present/parallel life or a future life.

11) The story of Joan of Arc and a guillotine have held a long time in my memory. These are clearly directly unrelated in actual history, so I am not sure what to think of it, other than when I learned of it when I was a child, maybe too much imagination occurred. (SEE, doubt!)

So, my 10 clues here could all be different lives or combine to be just a few. I have varying degrees of trust in each of them.
Old 10-04-2020, 06:42 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
Blessings on your journey, robhr.

Thank you!
Old 11-04-2020, 11:45 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I have lived many lifetimes but now I walk my final path. I don't disclose who I was in my last life because . things that have been written about it. are pure fabrication and lies,
that will come out in time.

Namaste
Hi , very interesting, and absolutely no reason to doubt your words. The truth always comes out eventually....
Old 14-04-2020, 05:52 PM
Master
I have a stack of one book I wrote back in the second century which was my autobiography. I had a lot of fun back then. My name was Lucius Apuleius and the book was titled Metamorphoses.

If we ever meet up, ask me for a copy of the book.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.