Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 07-01-2022, 10:12 AM
Pathfinder

iamthat,
I have been told before about WW1 and 2 being a way of sorting out karma on a mass scale. I even think potentially the same is also happening right now.

I have listened to the ho'oponopono meditation before, but I couldn't quite get into it at the time. Perhaps I needed to find one that resonated with me more. For me, the voice, the music, the atmosphere of the meditation is really important. I can be taken out of the meditation if the person's voice I'm listening to doesn't have the right voice for me to go into it deeply. So I will probably have a look around on YouTube and try a few of them to find one that gets me into the right deep and relaxed state I need it be in. I have already found some great violet flame ones too.

briam,
That is really interesting. I have read about similar experiences in the Dolores Cannon books (which I explored to better understand my own experience), but I haven't really made up my mind what to think/believe about those, so it is really interesting to hear you say that you remember being an orb. I think I will now read the Joseph Communications too, as that looks like a really interesting read from the brief synopsis I just read.

I also love when you say "were all supposed to evolve to higher realms on the spirit plane so we could eventually get closer to our creator God who gave us free will to choose what ever we wanted too do" I was just meditating in this in my mind after you said that and it really reminded me in a deep way the enormous love and freewill we have been given from The Creator, but we seem to get stuck and caught up in so much while we are here that we forget this.
Old 08-01-2022, 12:09 AM
I dunno...I know who've I've been...boy, do I.
And with a lot of Grace behind my sails I've gotten 'here'.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-01-2022, 12:48 AM
Pathfinder

Miss Hepburn,
Simply having this awareness is special. There are so many people walking through life who think there is nothing after physical death. It depresses me that people think this way, and I think sometimes this can make people a little bit more materialistic, as they think they have one life to get everything they want with no consideration of who they might hurt to get it.

But maybe some people do only have one life...? Maybe some people live the human experience here on Earth once or twice and then don't come back? Do we have that much freewill or do we have to keep returning here until we clear up the karma we have accumulated over many lifetimes...?
Old 08-01-2022, 02:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritual_Light
... Do we have that much freewill or do we have to keep returning here until we clear up
the karma we have accumulated over many lifetimes...?
Or ...do we want to come back, my friend, because we realize this is the quickest, best way to learn and grow?
(That being, having contact with the ugly egos of defensiveness, arrogance, ignorance
and rigidity meant to repel and disgust us?)
Ha!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-01-2022, 09:55 AM
Seeker

I remember some lives.

One sometime in pre-history in Africa, where our tribe killed other people for sport, hunting them with knobbed clubs (even in this life, I have chronic pain in the neck from where I'd place my signature killing blow).

One in medieval times in what seems to be Scotland or North England. I was a carpenter. It was a dull and grey life, so I became a monastic instead. Didn't learn anything meaningful, so set out on pilgrimage where I was clubbed to death by highway robbers.

Another in Ming dynasty China as a Chan Buddhist monk. One where my spiritual development really took off. A good life. Especially the memories of the years I spent as a hermit near West Lake in Hangzhou are quite lovely.

Vague impressions of others as a monk in Cambodia and another as a monk in Tibet. One as a wealthy altruist in Brazil. But no details of those.

I am sure there have been many others.
Old 24-01-2022, 12:52 AM
Seeker

I remember my past lives from dreams, I was a witch in six lives in Europe. The one I dreamt of most is the Italian life as a witch. I don’t talk about my past lives generally so as to not evoke the karma of those lives. I was also a Russia/Hungarian ballerina. I dreamt that too and had many visions of it.
Old 24-01-2022, 05:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Someone who sought solemn in the world. Someone dark and fair
Old 09-02-2022, 02:56 AM
Newbie ;)

I know I've had many lives, and I've had various experiences & I think I've learned a lot from all experiences, be they good or bad.
Old 09-02-2022, 04:35 AM
Bambo

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artrau
I've found out who I was in my past human form.
How do you even find out??

Geez I dont wanna think about it to be honest!! (That we have to come back here is a very disturbing thought)
Old 10-03-2022, 07:38 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambo
How do you even find out??

Geez I dont wanna think about it to be honest!! (That we have to come back here is a very disturbing thought)

There are a few psychics within these forums doing free readings. You might want to talk to one of them for a past life reading.