Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 21-02-2020, 03:22 AM
Master
Today is the last day for the last of the shows. One month has went by since the shows began. Now back to normalcy.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 22-02-2020, 02:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Plan early. Hotel rooms are hard to get and can be 2-6 times more than the normal price.

Thank you for the advice
Old 14-01-2022, 04:46 AM
Master
Tucson shows are beginning....... again.

Went to one show today. Bought 4 things. It just happened that show had 'jumped the gun' and started early. I noticed another show was opened. I guess there will be some shows going on for a month or two.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 14-01-2022, 12:07 PM
Guide

Quote:
Tucson shows are beginning....... again.

Went to one show today. Bought 4 things. It just happened that show had 'jumped the gun' and started early. I noticed another show was opened. I guess there will be some shows going on for a month or two.
I hope to visit sometime but I'm on the wrong continent

What did you buy?
Old 14-01-2022, 07:56 PM
Master
I bought 2 really nice Angel Aura Cactus Quartz specimens. I bought a really nice Brucite specimen. I find Brucite to be beautiful in her own right and another crystal.

This year, the GIA Alumini Association is going to have a Night at the New Gem and Mineral Museum which is part of the University. I got my invite so got to reserve my reservation.

Old 14-01-2022, 08:14 PM
Guide

Quote:
I bought 2 really nice Angel Aura Cactus Quartz specimens. I bought a really nice Brucite specimen. I find Brucite to be beautiful in her own right and another crystal.

This year, the GIA Alumini Association is going to have a Night at the New Gem and Mineral Museum which is part of the University. I got my invite so got to reserve my reservation.
Sounds like a great buy. Brucite has my attention too. I need to learn more about it. Have fun!
Old 20-01-2022, 04:11 AM
Master
One of the Tucson shows begins next week and one of their dealers has almost sold all of their material!

Old 21-01-2022, 04:25 AM
Master
I have been buying small pieces of Aquamarine from one dealer. He has a tremendous amount of it. Some of it is in my price range to pieces over $2500.00. Each day, I have went and bought a few of the cheap pieces. I have felt good about my 'achievements'. Today, I went and bought a few pieces, went out to my vehicle, which was about 40 steps away, drank a few sips of coffee and returned. During that short period of time...... maybe 10 minutes, one person came and bought all of the Aquamarine!

That is how crazy these shows can get!

And this show opens 'officially' next week!

Old 25-01-2022, 09:32 PM
Experiencer

Wow that's a quick buyout. I sure would like to go some day, but would need to make it as part of a side trip or it won't be worth it. Maybe adding a stop in Sedona would make it worth it.
Old 11-02-2022, 06:12 AM
Master
The shows are still going on.
There was an International Gem auction a few days ago. One vendor showed me a thick, high quality book of the items up for sale. I was surprised two of the items originally came from him.

As for me, I bought more then I expected; as usual.

From those who I talked to so far, nobody has seen any of the Chinese Distributors. This has caused a lot of things to be more expensive.

As for me, I got some specimens I never thought I would ever own.