Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 23-08-2020, 09:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
So much in life is misunderstood or is found confusing, perhaps because it's not well explained.

most things that aren't well explained aren't really not well explained, it is just that there is significant opposition to accepting the explanations.
Old 24-08-2020, 06:18 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
most things that aren't well explained aren't really not well explained, it is just that there is significant opposition to accepting the explanations.

If they're not well explained then they're not well explained..... but I take your point.

Maybe, though, a reluctance to accept an explanation comes because an explanation isn't actually as well explained as is believed by the one(s) doing the explaining?

My preference is to kiss - keep it simple, sweetie. Not everyone does....

And I'm writing about Spiritualism, the title of this forum. Quite a few contributions in this forum aren't connected with Modern Spiritualism.

Last edited by bobjob : 24-08-2020 at 07:01 AM.
Old 04-09-2020, 09:02 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
The first president of Theosophy was Colonel Olcott. Olcott wrote an excellent book on Seances. Later, he helped form the Theosophical Society. Then he got involved in Buddhism. As for Blavatsky, the Spiritualist I know, seem to fully accept her.

Well, there are lots of people in history who accomplished extraordinary things, but were not immune to the hangups of their time.

I guess I'm wondering from Theosophists and Spiritualists what it is about these paradigms that draws them? What says to them...this is it...I've found what I believe in?
Old 05-09-2020, 03:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterRose
Well, there are lots of people in history who accomplished extraordinary things, but were not immune to the hangups of their time.

I guess I'm wondering from Theosophists and Spiritualists what it is about these paradigms that draws them? What says to them...this is it...I've found what I believe in?
As for Colonel Olcott, he was a USA military Colonel. People claim he saw the first death of the American Civil War and investigated the last death. The first was John Brown and the last was Abraham Lincoln. He was part of the 3 man commission that investigated Lincoln's assassination. Later, working for a newspaper, he investigated many times a place where they were doing seances. He wrote articles in the paper which caught the attention of Madam Blavatsky. She attached herself to Olcott and attended the seances with him. He shortly afterwards wrote a book about the seance about the same time as becoming the first President and 'purse' for the Theosophical Society. Shorty afterwards, the organization moved overseas. Olcott got involved in Theravada Buddhist which he restored to Sri Lanka. He also wrote a Buddhist Catechism which you will find here on the Buddhist Forum!

Interesting chap......

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 05-09-2020, 09:31 AM
Deactivated Account
We're wandering.....
Old 05-09-2020, 09:35 AM
Deactivated Account
history of the movement

Those interested in the history of Spiritualism could do far worse than follow the excellent publications by Paul Gaunt: https://www.snu.org.uk/the-pioneer-journal

https://www.arthurfindlaycollege.org/tutors/paul-gaunt/

Current and back issues are free to download.
Old 01-12-2020, 03:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vgemini
Hello!

I am going through some sort of soul contract - haven't come together with my SM/or TF whatever it may be its been about 2+ years.

I know he is in a marriage and having an affair with someone i know - she's gorgeous on the outside but she's an awful person on the inside. wolf in sheep clothing type of thing.

Anyway she did a spell on me which i cleansed myself and used st. micahel candles for prayers and now I'm fine. However, i know and it kills me inside that she is with him only bc she put a spell on him.

will karma take care of this? has anyone experienced this before or bit you if you tried this?

it painful to see her get away with his love on such selfish materialism intent
Yes it will. What you put out there you get back x3. "Do as you will, and harm none". "As above, so below".

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 03-12-2020, 11:25 PM
Seeker

I hope I am not offending or covering the wrong subject matterial here, though for vGemini, I do share the following:

For one, Magick is very real, the type of Magic used is where the issues arise. vGemini you experienced the effects of this woman's magic as you shared, while I disagree with others comments as to it being his choice, I also agree with them. To be plain, if his will is physical, then weakness will never see the magic performed and he will continue pursuing what he believes to be his own agenda.

While many use magic in the sort of Solomon, creating forced conjurings that entitles may not want to perform.The sort that I utilize is far different. Here is my relation to M.A.G.I.C.K.
Mathematical Application Generating Incarnate Creativity Kinetically. This sort is derived from unconditional love within one's essence of being and when used appropriately, there is no negative reverb, fore innocence and love guided the act.

In concern to your inquiry of whether Karma will step in? As I have experienced in a literal situation very similar to your own, that I have lived through myself, except her count was 17 men in 4 four years and she's the one utilizing the magic. I've been lied to a lot and only recently discovered the truth... I have witnessed Karma wait on someone of the sort. Why should Karma wait? Because the pay-out from many transgressions will surmount until Karma and Murphy "Double-Team" the said individual.

As I have dealings with Witches (bad intentions) and Wyches (good intentions) on a regular and daily basis. The one whom they draw the power to impose the effect of their spells, reverb's ten-fold and literally-physically to their own body. They begin having situations like throwing up blood, their bones become weak, and eventually their mind is no longer their own and in every account shared to me, they go to the doctor and after all tests are performed, the medical staff finds nothing wrong with their body. That's not even with Karma in the mix, that's from the one they stole the power from in the first place. They get what they want, but they do pay for it.

Either way, your understanding of what is happening your ability to stay... Karma is noticing and your fortune in their Bank Vaults are rising.
Old 22-01-2021, 06:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Hello!

I am going through some sort of soul contract - haven't come together with my SM/or TF whatever it may be its been about 2+ years.

I know he is in a marriage and having an affair with someone i know - she's gorgeous on the outside but she's an awful person on the inside. wolf in sheep clothing type of thing.

Anyway she did a spell on me which i cleansed myself and used st. micahel candles for prayers and now I'm fine. However, i know and it kills me inside that she is with him only bc she put a spell on him.

will karma take care of this? has anyone experienced this before or bit you if you tried this?

it painful to see her get away with his love on such selfish materialism intent
do what you need to do to feel complete. I am a firm believer in karma, but also remember karma does not discriminate good from bad. You will always get what you looking for good or bad. It's your freewill that decides weather you want to find positive or negitive.
Old 22-01-2021, 07:14 PM
Master
Quote:
I am going through some sort of soul contract
Our whole life's worth of events is a soul contract. From the smallest most insignificant to the most traumatic.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.