Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 11-01-2022, 07:16 PM
Knower

Please Rescue my dad

Help. I think I’ve accidentally manifested something again. All month the second it turns dark in the evening and moon comes up my mind is going crazy about bad things happening to my dad. So I’m trying to get to bed early too to avoid this agony.

My dad is a bypass patient. He just called saying he is in the emergency room for chest pain.

Please save him ! First please help me save him. He has never gone to emergency room in past 5 years after his bypass. Now again this sudden Twist. Help us save him !!
Old 11-01-2022, 10:31 PM
Administrator
I moved your post to the Healing section
your dad is not anywhere because you manifested anything.
This is not your fault.
Your dad needs Healing i will send Healing thoughts to him

Namaste
Old 11-01-2022, 10:57 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I moved your post to the Healing section
your dad is not anywhere because you manifested anything.
This is not your fault.
Your dad needs Healing i will send Healing thoughts to him

Namaste
Thank you. Really need help and all your healings!!
Old 12-01-2022, 03:43 AM
Knower

Everyone please offer your healing. Please ! He is still in the emergency room. Just came out of anesthesia.

Please help get him to normal state. He had bypass two years ago. I don’t know what they’ll recommend now. I’m scared help!! Help him recover to normal state.

My mom has gone through too much. Please help !!!

Offer your healing !

Apologize if I am coming across as annoying !
Old 12-01-2022, 10:11 AM
Administrator
I can Empathise with you my dad had three tripple heart by pass surgeries
He lived for over 20 years with it,
sometimes they need to be checked,

Namaste
Old 12-01-2022, 12:14 PM
Knower

Need your prayers !

I’ve been having bad thought all month.

Just two weeks ago a car smashed into them from the back with No fault of theirs.

Now this. Help !!!!

It means it’s my thoughts causing this !! Help me and them !!! My thoughts about something bad happening to my parents are sister started vigorously this month at night only while I’m peacefully working at my job. Can’t even sleep cause I keep getting up to pray to god after the thought comes up everytimeat night. Please help them.

Last edited by WantToBeHappy : 12-01-2022 at 01:37 PM.
Old 12-01-2022, 01:52 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by WantToBeHappy
Need your prayers !

I’ve been having bad thought all month.

Just two weeks ago a car smashed into them from the back with No fault of theirs.

Now this. Help !!!!

It means it’s my thoughts causing this !! Help me and them !!! My thoughts about something bad happening to my parents are sister started vigorously this month at night only while I’m peacefully working at my job. Can’t even sleep cause I keep getting up to pray to god after the thought comes up everytimeat night. Please help them.

Please try to accept all that is nothing to do with anything you've done or you think you've failed to do. Your mental/emotional issues affect your life but not events in others.

Please seek help for yourself and focus on that. blessings
Old 13-01-2022, 11:19 PM
jaminhealth

I agree the only thing you can "control" is yourself. Your father is in his life path and it is not yours. Send good affirmations, prayers to your dad and give yourself peace.