Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 08-01-2022, 03:13 PM
asearcher

Family "Curses" in reality Human Habits?

I could come from the outside and have a look view into other people's families, the dynamics of it, that of my then partners or current or friends. I got to know that I better not say anything as I knew it could hurt and I was someone invited in. I could see how some patterns had been going on from one generation to the next.

Have anyone else seen this? It seem harder for those who are members of the first families to see it?

I think for myself it is harder to see the patterns of my own family, it is only as of later when I compare when I can see it.
Old 08-01-2022, 03:20 PM
asearcher

----------------------------

Last edited by asearcher : 09-01-2022 at 09:18 AM.
Old 08-01-2022, 05:32 PM
Master
My twin flame has a few avartas —- and some of our soulmates/my soulmates look alike each other like they were twins—- they have similar images- the narcissistic supply resonates with me with the projections of their faithfulness- in fact it’s mine: I see this in them when I’m fact they’re have husbands and children—- I know in their time and life and projections they are concentrating on the ‘one’- it’s their idea partner and while all those moments are less than perfect with their husbands (they might seem to be perfect- something is missing or off—- ideally these are the moments we try to change in time in the future.

once the cost of the relationship has run try because they don’t measure up to our perfect idealism—- the one never fails that perfection… and that’s how I know secretly they are practicing the one—- like secretly I’m practicing my twin flame even if with somebody -I’m still unconsciously changing that time to a more appropriate time that fits in with my perfect life- I know they are doing the same: while I can understand the shadows of life- finding our self’s in relationships because magic, jumping, teleportation—- matter, kingdoms are not available; so life gets complicated but does mean you didn’t think of you truly meant your true perfect soulmate,twin flame - the one—- while I might also be incomparable with the one there’s a good chance I am it—-

at least these soulmates are close family friends- even if a romantic relationship isn’t- I don’t practice romance with them I just know they are soulmates—- I know my twin flame looks alike- with super symmetry—- it’s really her I’m recognising… but in amongst that mirror,I’m keeping my walls up just allowing me to recognise them as soulmates—- their life’s don’t matter to much in jealousy because with their husbands- it’s all just mundane and trying to make the best of it- the conversations arnt that best- I mean just look at the language—- it doest offer too much, unlike time—- that offers finiteness in language and the arts of conversations’ so I know only when I go into time will I have something to offer them…

if you look at my soul group you would recognise us easily—- but I have consolidation to be had with avarta and other things in my life to really be there right now—- but I know the future will tell the truth- and I know in my heart of heart a lot of it is a illusion… while I’m unavailable right now I’m this time of my life-they have social norms/ good Christian' ideas and while I was brought up with church I went against it when I realised I was probably more Muslim but believing in gods son wasn’t sent for our sins but died of other means—- I believe our sins are own karma- with buddhism- a sort of mixture…

I can see the fault in my projections like I explained- I know there is some tension between us and these soulmates- and I’m not being to narcissistic saying I know they want me the same- I’m the one with the children, with the flame that looks exactly like them- it will be hard not to see the mirrors in my perfect image/avarta for their particular selfs—- with my twin flame and I it seems we have their life’s- it’s like magic I can tell who goes where in symmetry order regarding the images that go with these soulmates with husbands that are half the man I am- looks and everything-

I know I’m the atom from the abyss—- I know I’m ‘the’ guy and that you would recognise my children and my self as a bad boy atom that is totally his Scorpio —- double whammy … it’s a curse.. I know there’s fame in my future —- even if that’s being a jumper—- my thoughts may seem like illusions but these things I’ve experienced… I can see some of the turmoil I can see how this is a family curse- being that atom from the abyss.. and my children and family- we are destined to be recognised—- and it’s also some built in habit—- but I can’t get from the fact some how I have this illusion of this—- just like symmetry and society—- a cure like how you could be in your own kingdom and then turn up on a shared platform like this—- I think my soulmate would use this forum and recognise me as the atom of choice but it’s something I have to live with- there’s things about my past my friends and intent of purpose family —-they don’t know or understand the life’s I’ve lived ect and avartas I been in- a curse also is when you enter reincarnation you have to leave you life- and you have to live recognising them but to them you are another person—- this happens while I’m here in this MAP!!!

I can see the curses and the way to act forth with them - but there is so many clues- like the avartas I been in since I was young as carly—- when in fact I’m a different carly - these thing they can tell as I ‘grew up’ in entered a different one constantly from young- because the birthing process—- I’ve only got 15 years left until next reincarnation and this time I’m going to be away from my children in my own avarta—- as a man… I won’t be able to enter their life’s like before unless they recognise me carly—- the man avartas’… I can see the curses through reincarnation too— and the projections … it all sums up to I know that their birth has issue around it regarding intent and purpose families too—- this symmetry hasn’t been around long as a society I was one of the first people awake—- coming from the abyss….

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 20-03-2022, 10:58 AM
Master
I see certain things as more so karmic lessons, and people are given certain different tools what to do with them depending on their own choices as well as free will

In certain cases, it takes a lot - a LOT - of determination in one's free will
Old 20-03-2022, 01:29 PM
asearcher

yes

I have thought some more about this. I realize it is like it says in the Bible, about the sins of the fathers…the way I read it is that what ever we got going on within ourselves, within our family - if we are not aware of it not being good, if we don't work on it for it to go away it will go on to the next generation. If they don't in return...and so on and so on.

And we go here "home" is. Even if "home" is partly or entirely? toxic, it's still home. And old identities linger on under the skin.

Then I think from our own perspective, clouded or not, we try our best and to keep that in mind. That they must have done something right or we would not be here right now, breathing and living.

In the end I think if you got bad intention to someone who don't deserve that it will backfire. It just takes time.

I am sure this parent will not learn from this but at least it won't feel as if it has won either. Or maybe in it's desperation it will make up some story so it does feel as if it has won, who knows? That that sort of behavior will be rewarded, it will not. It just doesn't get it and there is nothing anyone can do for it to understand, not in this life time. And maybe in it's own weird way it is meant to be that way for reasons that I yet do not understand. But again I think in the end the good guys win. It's just a matter of time. And then all of this, all the pain, the darkness within ourselves, within others, will fade away.

I've always believed the older generation deserve respect but it too is obliged to give the younger generation respect just like it is in any other healthy relationship. It has always been the younger generations that has carried on the legacy of those not around anymore, and it has done that because it wants to, and then I think that has to do with mutual respect for starters, when they were before around.

Last edited by asearcher : 20-03-2022 at 02:39 PM.
Old 20-03-2022, 04:09 PM
Master
If I were you, and I faced that kind of person, I would emotionally disconnect or be in the process of emotionally disconnecting. This is because experiences have showed me that if I did not do that, I would be allowing the person to put negative energy in other things I have invested in my life

However, I can understand if you approach things differently as we are all wired differently

Quote:
And we go here "home" is. Even if "home" is partly or entirely? toxic, it's still home. And old identities linger on under the skin.

Yes, and at the same time it takes a lot of serious work to undo karmic and generational "curses" (I put "curses" in quote because I see them more as karmic lessons)

It takes a lot (sincere intentions, efforts, a determination to be free) to undo parts of certain karmic lessons, especially when they are passed down but at the same time the Creator gave us critical thinking and certain windows, tools for a good reason
Old 22-03-2022, 04:55 AM
asearcher

Thank you so much Izz, I agree :)
Old 28-03-2022, 05:40 PM
Ascender

It could also be that the habits in question, are habitual thoughts and beliefs, passed from one generation to the next. As a result, the family members create the same experiences generation after generation, and then accept them as normal life and reality.