Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 13-01-2022, 08:22 PM
ImthatIm

@Spiritual Light
I feel FREE to share this vision of Christ and I will do so now.

I was in the Mountains where we set up a Spring Spiritual camp for transformation and purification and NEW Growth for the year.
I believe I was 2 days into my fasting of solid foods and only drinking water and teas.We were there maybe 1 week at this point.
It was about Noon and I was sitting by the Fire and reading the Bible and I believe no one else was there.
I remember I was at Peace and I had read these words or something like them"Christ died for the Whole World." I felt a bit odd
at that statement and paused to contemplate. I closed mine eyes and thought on those words again.
I found myself looking at Yeshua The Christ hanging on the TREE...(Cross) and these words were heard coming from Christ.
"I died for YOU Jon David" Which seared deep into my inner most BEING and I teared up as I am NOW...It suddenly felt so personal and LOVING.
I was stirred and felt the personal LOVE emanating from Christ...I tried gathering my emotions while still looking at Christ there motionless on the TREE...(Cross)
He then OPENED His EYES and His LOVE and KINDNESS went even deeper into my INNER MOST HEART and seared His extreme LIVING LOVE
into me and it is still as intense today if not more intense...After this point I was able to become a Bride united in Christ and His Brother...I could understand I
was a BELOVED SON and God is my Father.

It was and is a VERY Beautiful thing.
I have told this experience to my best of my ability considering this was between 15 and 20 years ago.
Old 13-01-2022, 10:25 PM
Pathfinder

Wow, that is a great vision experience.

Thanks for sharing.

I hope more people will come forward and share in this thread.

:-)