Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 01-01-2022, 08:15 AM
asearcher

Blocking dreams, connections?

I've edited this post as Justbe made an excellent point. I'm no good at summoning things up and there's too much background story. So now I am going to try to be more efficient:

Alright. So at one point in my life I was in a destructive relationship that left me with huge memory gaps that I at first thought were normal as I had no interest in thinking about it. (sorry, I know - I have already written so much on that topic already in other threads, hopefully you haven't read those and are then by now not bored out of your mind...).

To be frank he both scared me and made me angry. My psychiatrist honestly thought he was a psychopath. It is scary how much he fit into that description. I had learned to be careful around him. What ever I had felt I had suppressed. I did not love him and I did not want him back.

I would get nervous as I went against his wish when he tried to win me back, but i knew too from experience before that - when he was nice - it was only an act, once I was in his grip again that was when his mask would go off and his true psycho-face would show itself. He had done that to me before. Other people did not know this, of course. They gladly let him in, and even felt sorry for him. Suddenly I was the bad guy who just wouldn't go back to him.

I would never dream of him, afterwards, after my nervous-period was gone, for years. I would never feel connected to him. I am in the habit of feeling a connection with some people, people from my past even, it was this way with another ex and turns out he would complain to a friend he felt joint with me, I'm guessing we must be soulmates from the past as well.

My point, or my question is that I wonder if it was my higher self that protected me from this connection, as like I said he was not even there on a subconscious level, he never came through in any dreams. And this is how it was for years. Not one. Do anyone know anything about it? Can the higher self do that? Or is it just brain-stuff marching in to do the protection-work?

Last edited by asearcher : 01-01-2022 at 04:16 PM.
Old 01-01-2022, 09:28 AM
Master
My god if only I could get through the wall of text! Lol
Old 01-01-2022, 03:43 PM
asearcher

Hi JustBe! You're absolutely right! I am in a flow when I write sometimes, and then when I come back - it is first then it hits me how much I have written. I have edited it now...sorry about that, LOL. And thanks for speaking from the heart, LOL :)
Old 01-01-2022, 04:08 PM
asearcher

I remember now I had a nightmare when I was a child once about a man that I was afraid my family were going to let in, and they did, and my family was by then my last hope to run to. And so he sat there somewhere, possibly the living room. And nobody believed me what a monster he was, that he had forced himself upon me. Everyone just thought he was nice. And there was this fear too that I was pregnant (why I had this dream when I was a child or young teenage I don't know...) and they were all like: Oh but you two have to make up now, and he loves you so. It was a terrible nightmare! I would get a similar feeling of isolation, that nobody would understand who he was once the mask was off and I would not be believed. All that happened, except I had protected family members from him and they did not fall for it.
Old 09-01-2022, 10:46 PM
Master
I think you need to keep that piece of ply beside your bedside or or if after after if you ever need afternoon nap the price of people around do then as well so down the dream you have had as a medium I have give this off myself and I've been told about other mediums myself is dyslexic just write it down and get a understand what's going on your head realise I'm Romanian and Marion medium but Rings don't block them M&P get them down on paper on here ear and you'll understand what's going on in your head and your life if I wished I could look at the side of eyes 25 years ago

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 12-01-2022, 02:35 AM
Yaoughta

Dreams tend to mirror your daily life so that much of what you dream about is indicative of what is going on in your mind, with the thoughts that you entertain and the things that happened to you during your waking day and how you reacted to them. One very clear way to change your dreams is to take responsibility for them and upon waking from them, replay them out in your mind as to how you would have liked them to be.