Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 12-01-2022, 07:51 PM
Master
Back in the 1970’s I worked as a nurse at a hospital newborn nursery. A baby was born with both male and female sexual genitals. That was the first time I learned about the term “hermaphrodite,” and witnessed an actual human being who was born that way.

Back then societies sexual morals were so uptight that hermaphrodism was kept secret. It is estimates that only 1% to 5% of human beings are born inter-sex, which is another word for hermaphrodism. It was viewed as a disorder in the U.S. and many other countries.

Gender is in everything but gender does not necessarily mean sex. Sex is and interpretation of gender, gender roles, etc. The feminine energy in us is very receptive, while the masculine energy is very protrusive. But gender based energy has nothing to do with sex. I am a heterosexual man who embraces my feminine energy.

Intuition is a feature of feminine energy, and it was once thought that only women were intuitive. Largely because in the past most males were insensitive to their own intuitive nature.

Dreams are subconscious processes. Sub-consciousness is amendable to suggestions from our waking consciousness. Our waking consciousness is inductive and our subconscious is deductive. Any dreams we may have are most often and extrapolation of memories, fears, or desires that we may, or may not, be aware of.
Old 12-01-2022, 08:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Men have both X and Y chromosomes so there's a little bit of female in all of us guys.
I doubt that has anything to do with it. Men have either X or Y in each reproductive cells, sperm.

Both genders have a bit of the other gender in them, as you can see in the Yin & Yang symbol.
In women that part is the animus, in men the anima.
Old 12-01-2022, 08:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Just thought I'd butt in and say a gay mans brain is more similar to a heterosexual female ,a Lesbian female's brain is more like that of a heterosexual male.
Not necessarily true.
In same sex couples you tend to see one carrying the masculine energy and the other the feminine.
Not all gay men are feminine. I've known one that was terribly attractive and didn't look nor feel anything like a gay man at all. His partner on the other hand was incredibly feminine.

The same goes for lesbians.
Old 13-01-2022, 03:24 AM
Master
If I may quote from:

‘The Twenty-Two Chakras’ expounded by Master Djwhal Khul
As Channeled Through Alice A. Bailey
By
Dr. Joshua David Stone

The Tenth Chakra
“The tenth chakra is associated with the polarity chakra in the third dimension. It has to do with the integration of polarities. The proper integration of male and female within self. This chakra actually starts functioning when the male and female energies are in total balance. This is experienced as a state of effortlessness, and alignment with one's soul.”

You can also check out the term ‘Ardhnarishwar’, left side female, right side male

Having said this, the balancing of male and female polarities should optimally be completed within a short time … 10-15 minutes. If it does not, it signals blockages in the shape of fear or belief systems.