Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 31-12-2021, 11:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayar415
QUOTE Post 69 EXCERPT:I will give you A for self-confidence. In this day and age, you will be gaslighted and given an F for being a narcissist..
I don't really understand your comment.
I also don't identify as self confident in this area, rather just self accepting that there is a part of me which does not love my enemy as it is safer for me not to love them, rather, it is wise for me to understand them and their beliefs which create harm to me.

It is, in fact more loving in this situation for me to not force myself to love my enemy.
Old 01-01-2022, 02:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Am I shifting the blame? Or am I saying that radical forgiveness is the only sane way to live?
You describe a hypothetical situation.
I think Altair wants to hear what he wants to hear - hence the intention to push that out of you.
Old 01-01-2022, 09:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Yes.
I have five senses to tell me what to avoid for a very good reason.
I don't see the point of forcing myself to love what I don't love when I can choose to lovingly walk away from harm...
I agree with what you're saying. To me, love is a very powerful emotion reserved for only a few. Am I going to love my enemy, no. I am not going to hate a enemy either. Hate, and love are both equally powerful emotions. If you can love more than you hate your doing good.
Old 01-01-2022, 10:09 AM
Master
Quote:
I actually hate spirituality at times hahaha because it has caused so much harm to people's psychological states.
To gaslight people into loving that which they cannot love rather to help to understand why they hate something or are angry towards something and help them towards getting to know their true personal empowerment.

You don't have to hate spirituality. You can claim it for yourself. There are as many spiritual paths as there are cultures. If we hate or dislike it then that is due to our focus, how we interpret or define spirituality. The more I learn and look into the different spiritualities and cultures, the more I understand that what is often defined as ''spiritual'' these days is just the result of specific cultural and civilizational circumstances.
Old 01-01-2022, 07:19 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
The more I learn and look into the different spiritualities and cultures, the more I understand that what is often defined as ''spiritual'' these days is just the result of specific cultural and civilizational circumstances.
That is true unfortunately, especially when there's a commercial aspect to it.

Regarding loving an enemy, if we are in the right energy, we don't have any enemy.
There are people to avoid, because some take pleasure in abusing, making fun, some have such a strong ego that they become obnoxious.
I think the best way to handle that is to stay away from them as much as possible.
Loving them? No. Some people are so deranged in their mind that they would find that your love is a way of manipulating them.
However you can develop compassion and send prayers so that they find the right path.
Old 01-01-2022, 09:23 PM
Master

Valid point, Altair
Old 01-01-2022, 09:30 PM
Master

Hallow:

And by not forcing myself to love something or someone- I can create a little bit of magic

Where there is space and acceptance and the question of loving or hating my enemy becomes softer and acceptance and understanding take over.

It is from here that in some cases, I can then begin to take loving action for myself and let my "enemy" take responsibility for themselves.
Old 02-01-2022, 12:28 AM
Master
I love myself in those pockets I’m activated by, by others.

In this way I get clearer to be more present with what is outside of myself. Plus clarity in this way means I act according to this self love for myself. Which can mean many things in the face of adverse experiences or people.
Old 02-01-2022, 09:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Hallow:

And by not forcing myself to love something or someone- I can create a little bit of magic

It is from here that in some cases, I can then begin to take loving action for myself and let my "enemy" take responsibility for themselves.
Yes and Yes!!! Follow your heart and nothing else! this song sums everything up perfectly. I think you may have Hurd it before. https://youtu.be/Oddo4MVeeBY
Old 03-01-2022, 04:01 AM
Master

Ahhh, love it.

We might have a similar taste in music I think.