Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 12-11-2021, 11:22 AM
Knower

My Grand Energy Discharge Event

I'm now feeling "energy is gathering" for the first time since September 19, 1978. It's about my Grand Energy Discharge Event, of the same day. The energy of it is still going, over 43 years later! (I've only felt it rarely most of the time, but more so in recent years. The song I played was by ABBA, "Move On," very loud. Will add links later, if/when I'm unblocked from doing so.

It's still very hot energy, but not as hard as it was back in the day. I intend permission for anyone not of bad intent to access the Akashic records for all information about it, except I don't know if any of it is "classified," not to be given out because it might affect events on Earth in ways not according to whatever plan there is. I encourage anyone interested and able to access them at-will to do so, to see how incredibly vast this energy is.

JoeColo
Old 13-11-2021, 04:08 AM
Knower

Here's a video of the song I was playing repeatedly, very loudly:
https://youtu.be/j06je8Z8iOw

Here's my thread about it over at BlueFlash:
https://www.blueflash.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8454

JoeColo
Old 13-11-2021, 04:20 AM
Master
Nice.

Enjoy.

utopia
Old 15-01-2022, 07:45 AM
Knower

It looks like this experience is in a class by itself, that no one who has lived or ever will live on Earth has or ever will experience anything like it.

JoeColo
Old 09-03-2022, 06:28 PM
Ascender

[quote=JoeColo]I'm now feeling "energy is gathering" for the first time since September 19, 1978.

I’m just intrigued: why that particular date? What happened then?
Old 30-03-2022, 03:28 PM
Knower

[quote=Sir Neil]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeColo
I'm now feeling "energy is gathering" for the first time since September 19, 1978.

I’m just intrigued: why that particular date? What happened then?
Oops, I somehow missed that you'd responded. I thought I was pretty clear, September 19, 1978, was the Big Day that I had my GEDE! Then, too, I felt "energy is gathering" for a few days before, but had no idea how big it was going to be.

This time, when I began this thread, it was somebody accessing the energy of it. Nobody else has gotten any more than 10% or so as far as I did with it. 10% is still a lot. Others might have achieved more than that in some other similar energy event, if any exist.

I'm still discovering new things about it, even now. I'd always known there were many time paradoxes involved with it, but I more recently found out how massive. I sent massive energy backwards in time five years so that I could "pump" my energy up to the incredibly high level I achieved.

"Feedback" happened, just like a loud, high-pitched speaker squeal. I literally just now realized that this was what propelled me to create my GEDE! I somehow kept it secret from myself until it was time to "spring it."

The "other end" was my love for a girl in school, but it went way beyond that. I had many psychic experiences around that time, lots of deja vu, from the excess energy.

JoeColo
Old 02-01-2023, 02:46 AM
Knower

There were a few minor energetic rumblings about my GEDE last fall. There was a big activation of it a few years ago, but nothing big since. I was once "told" that I was not supposed to activate it in any big way. I don't consider myself "special" about this. All of us can be at times directed to do or not to do things, so that what is supposed to happen on Earth will happen. (This can be about our personal lives or those around us, is not necessarily about the path of the Earth timeline overall.) Most of us most of the time are not aware of being given this type of direction. We choose to do or not to do a thing, thinking it's all "us." I'm just one of a very rare few who have ever been aware of it.

JoeColo