Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 06-09-2015, 07:06 AM
Experiencer

Red calcite, I felt like holding it and woke up still holding on. I normally reach for it when I feel the need for comfort, as it feels nice and the colours are soothing (to me anyway). I didn't dream/sleep any different that I remember. Random animal dreams, but I went to the zoo yesterday!
Old 06-09-2015, 03:27 PM
Deactivated Account

I don't sleep with things under my pillow. I like gems/minerals next to my pillow, sometimes I hold them. I have a variety of things next to me, when my fiance isn't with me. Not sharing my love of gems, she usually says "heaven help me, you're SLEEPING with them now?!" Anyway, the one constant next to my pillow is a moss agate that's a little more translucent than most moss agates I've come across. Moss agate balances emotions. I'm not sure if it affects my sleep quality, most of my dreams are centered around water. Some say it's because I'm a Cancer, others say it's just because I'm a Navy veteran
Old 06-09-2015, 04:59 PM
Deactivated Account
5 pieces of dark purple sparkling lepidolite, I am amazed at how strong it was and how good it's making me feel this morning. Great way to start the day. :) Will keep on using it and hope I didn't just have a fluke awesome night. I seem to have a huge affinity with it which is good as my sleep has been an issue.
Old 12-09-2015, 11:57 AM
Master
Larimar :)
Old 19-09-2015, 02:07 PM
lemurian

Lemuriian Quartz and amethyst.
Old 19-01-2016, 06:55 PM
Pathfinder
Rose Quartz and Moonstone.
Old 20-01-2016, 04:08 AM
Pathfinder

Last night i put a tumbled unakite under my pillow. Was hoping to have pleasant sleep, but instead it gave me a very short but powerful dream. In the dream i was standing up, but then started falling backwards. I thought to myself "this is it, im gonna die", even though i was only in a kitchen lol. But heres the catch, i felt an extremely powerful consciousness in my brain that is pretty much indescribable (as are alot of things in the dream/astral world). I might have been on the verge of initiating astral travel from dream state, but cant be 100% sure, as i woke up before falling down completely. When i woke up, there was intense ringing in my ears (which is normal whenever im around crystals), but also a change in consciousness. Perhaps my brainwaves were still in delta mode. And i felt as though i could enter deep meditation effortlessly, or initiate astral travel. But instead what i tried to do was communicate with my guide. It was unsuccessful though.

I'll definitely be experimenting more with my unakite under pillow :)
Old 22-01-2016, 06:19 AM
Newbie ;)

every night i sleep with my Moldavite pendant, together with a rainbow moonstone and a very large Selenite Scepter beside me. =)
Old 22-01-2016, 01:54 PM
Master
Labradorite :)
Old 22-01-2016, 05:20 PM
Master
Lithium quartz point