Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 21-11-2013, 02:11 PM
Ascender

Grey hematite.
Old 21-11-2013, 03:16 PM
Falhalterra

I've got a thing for Celestite and black tourmaline in general. I need to get some more fluorite though.
Old 29-11-2013, 05:28 AM
SeekerOfSpirit

I want to get another labradorite stone. I love my bracelet, but the bigger stones are stunningly beautiful. Especially the ones with the golds, blue and green colors in them.
Old 30-11-2013, 06:40 AM
Wenna

Hi Seeker of Spirit,

I love blue stones and crystals as well. My favourite is lapis lazuli.

Recently i have been drawn to rose quartz and atlantasite.

Crystals are amazing!
Old 01-12-2013, 09:24 PM
Moonchild77

I love them all :-)
Old 03-12-2013, 02:52 AM
SeekerOfSpirit

Crystals are amazing and I love them all too, although some more then others. :)

I do notice a shift when being attracted to different crystals. I also love my rose quartz. I can see very bright sparkle lights when I use it. I was thinking of buying another rose quartz, but in a heart shape in the future. :)
Old 03-12-2013, 07:22 AM
Likes2Read

The first stone that ever drew my attention strongly was clear Quartz. The very idea that a stone could be transparent was fascinating to me, and this was long before I had any idea that metaphysical things existed. When I learned, years later, that Quartz is the Master Stone, I was very happy to go out and get some.
Old 03-12-2013, 09:22 AM
Master
Lapis Lazuli

I had a pentacle with this stone in the middle from Glastonbury at the Summer Solstice in 2002...

On Glastonbury Tor, I danced in a figure of eight with the fairies...

I left after midnight, going to my tent near the two ancient oak trees Gog and Magog...

Closing my eyes I had images flashing through my inner eye...

They were mostly little hillocks, power points for connection to the spiritual internet...

Shamans and Druids used to use them, for apporting objects, sending and receiving information, etc

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 03-12-2013, 01:50 PM
SeekerOfSpirit

Serenity, your vision is really confirmation for me that we do indeed get the perfect stone. I've gotten scammed and bought fake(glass) gazing sphere and quality of stones that were poorer then described. Funny thing is, I kept even the ones that were fake or poor. I finally found a reputable place I now buy my crystals online.

I actually had a vision last night as I closed my eyes. It was black as usual and then a dark colored stone appeared. Within that stone was the most beautiful white light(like the light I sheild myself around or a healing light) coming from inside the stone and radiating out. I could see the shape and markings of this stone and it was like an agate or something of that nature of markings. I personally do not have this stone, but if I do get it, I'll know it was from a vision. This image lasted a long time for a vision, then other images started coming in one after another. Those following images were faster and I eventually fell asleep.

Likes2read, I've been collecting stones and crystals since I was a very young child. It wasn't until later in life that I knew they had metaphysical uses also. My first crystal was amethyst. I also have several clear quartz around. I also have rose, smokey and green quartz as well.
Old 05-12-2013, 04:32 AM
Astralyra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhalterra
I've got a thing for Celestite and black tourmaline in general. I need to get some more fluorite though.

I love flourite too. When walking I tend to throw this up in the air quite high, I enjoy watching dragonfly's, birds and butterflies play with it in the air.

Selenite is my other fave along with kyanite and Aragonite Sputnik