Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 21-08-2016, 02:10 AM
Master
Stones for from iceland

So a friend who knows I am into rocks/minerals/crystals went to Iceland and was thoughtful enough to bring me some different rocks.

They all have the same effect on me a very profound pressure on my crown.
Has anyone here had a similar experience? Looking at them I thought they would mostly be grounding stones but not one effects me below the heart chakra and all effect my crown.

One of the very few past lives I've seen was in Iceland so I wondered if that could be triggering the same effect.

Any insite?
Old 21-08-2016, 08:33 AM
Master
I don't know what stones you mean from Iceland? I never had rocks from Iceland, except for Iceland spar, which I like, has a high vibration and looks gorgeous.
Stones from Greenland, yes. The Greenland stones I know are very old, quite rare and very powerful. So if you mean those, I can understand. (Tugtupite, nuummite, cryolite etc).

And yes, it is possible that a stone that comes from a place where you've had past lives brings those memories back up or makes you feel a certain way. It can trigger the vibration of that country in your energy system, and your system will recognize it.
Old 21-08-2016, 05:21 PM
Deactivated Account
As FairyCrystal said, some Greenland stones are very famous, because they are rare, very old (oldest on the planet as we know) and very strong.

Iceland spar is well know, but Iceland also has some rare kinds of neovolcanic rocks (Basalt and feldspar/Andesine, Liparit mostly). Only mineralogists are interest in analyzing them, and consider them as rare earth minerals and rocks. I'm not sure they even have names that could be translated... Maybe some lava rocks or Obsidian? Basalt from Iceland can be very strong.

Different location are specific in there's own way. Even the same Crystals usually have different energy flow. Clear quartz from Tibet is quite different from Clear Quartz form other places, like Madagascar, Brazil, Alps, etc.

I used to have very interesting experiences with Blue John, Preseli stone and Flint :) It was wonderful. Didn't expect anything to happen, but I had many dreams about distant past about England, Wales and nearby places. I'm still not sure does it have anything with my past lives, or I just had visions of distant past events.

Last edited by Errol : 21-08-2016 at 06:41 PM.
Old 21-08-2016, 06:41 PM
Knower

One of my favorite crystals is Iceland Spar. It is believed to be the mythical "sunstone" that the Vikings used to help them navigate the seas. In a more metaphysical sense, I think it boosts problem-solving and finding one's metaphorical "direction" in life.
Old 22-08-2016, 08:23 PM
Master
Thes stones are all different. A few definitely volcanic.
2 seem to have crystals forming in the holes. It might be a past life thing I'm not sure how I would find that out. lol

Maybe have someone who can feel energy hold them and tell me what they feel.
Iceland spar is the only crystal I found online from there but these are rocks lol
Very opaque but all seem extremely light weight wise.

I will look up the neovulcanic rock Errol that may be what these are as they are incredibly light.
Old 22-08-2016, 09:55 PM
Experiencer

With it being Iceland, the stones will be coming from a whole entire igneous field, pretty much all of them being born of fire and indeed being comparatively newly formed. Thinking in these geological terms alone, It really is not too surprising that these minerals might invoke certain dynamic responses in you .
Old 23-08-2016, 04:37 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Seeker
With it being Iceland, the stones will be coming from a whole entire igneous field, pretty much all of them being born of fire and indeed being comparatively newly formed. Thinking in these geological terms alone, It really is not too surprising that these minerals might invoke certain dynamic responses in you .
True... Iceland is a very strange and magical place, volcanoes, glaciers, geyser, very alive and shaky environment full of energy.
I guess they have something with your past life issues affecting your current life. Strong energy of your stones could be very helpful to you.