Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 09-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Master
Is crystal frake

Hi all

I have bought this crystal but i am doubting the crystal they gave me is what crystal asked for! I have a few questions about this crystal

1.What can you say about this crystal? 2.Is the two different crystals combined in one? 3.If it is the crystal i wanted, is it strong by the color that you can see?
4.What crystal is it? 5.Is it a fake?6. If not fake what grade is it?

Thank you
Old 09-03-2016, 11:22 PM
Administrator
Hello

It looks like quartz that has been made into a generator. It is not easy to merge two pieces of stone int one stone. It is possible it has a fracture in it or did fracture and was mended.

Does it have a weight to it ? As it looks to be fist size.

What can happen with generator crystals is that they do get fracture lines in them from use. They are to send out energy and in doing so it is a drain on the stone itself. There is an energy to it that is for sure my wrists are tingly when I focus on it.

Lynn
Old 10-03-2016, 10:27 AM
Master
How is it fake? What makes you think that? It's not plastic is it?
It's quartz with a fracture line in it. Many crystals have that. Nothing wrong with that either. Happens naturally.
That can also cause colour difference as the light breaks differently on the two pieces. Can also be that the parts grew together as one and one half is clearer quartz than the other part.
Still nothing wrong with it, it's what nature can do.

Why not just sit with it and feel its energies, get to know it and allow it to enter your heart.
And if you can't make peace with it, which can happen when disappointed, do the crystal a favour and sell it on so it'll end up with the right person.
Old 10-03-2016, 05:42 PM
Master
Thank you Lynn and FairyCrystal for your reply's

I was hoping that someone could correctly identified it, then i know for sure it's not fake. Its suppose to be a Smokey quartz but the color does not look right to me. Looking at it now i can see it being a Smokey quartz but is very light so don't know if it is a good grade crystal.

Yes it's almost fist size and it is heavy. The crystal had got strong energy but cant feel it anymore, not sure if it is a Smokey quartz. "It looks like quartz that has been made into a generator" I hope it is Smokey quartz/Quartz as it is like a crystal booster.

Any thoughts on that? Is it a Smokey Quartz?

"Why not just sit with it and feel its energies, get to know it and allow it to enter your heart" thanks for the info.

"And if you can't make peace with it, which can happen when disappointed, do the crystal a favour and sell it on so it'll end up with the right person" It is by the right person just wondered if it is real Smokey quartz.

Thank you
Old 11-03-2016, 12:56 AM
Administrator
Hello

I have some Smokey Quartz that is not that dark in colour but it is real. It can have a soft grey hue to it at times and be of good quality.

It is a crystal that at times does take charging in a cycle of the Moon and sitting with it in meditation or even like I have sleeping with it beside me with the intention that it charges from my energy as I sleep and travel.

Smoky quartz is a grounding and stabilizing stone, bringing calm and centering. Emotionally, smoky quartz is excellent for elevating moods, overcoming negative emotions, and relieving depression. Smoky quartz relieves stress, fear, jealousy, anger and other negative emotions by transforming them into positive energies. Smoky quartz is very comforting and calming, and can be considered a stone of serenity. It can, therefore, be very helpful in relieving grief.
It brings physical, protection, psychic protection and protection from negative energy. It enhances survival instincts, and can help one reach personal and business goals, as well as assisting in making wishes come true. Smoky quartz is beneficial for groups, and engenders cooperation. It also helps with creativity, prioritizing needs and wants, and wisdom. In addition, smoky quartz is a stone that brings abundance, prosperity, and good luck.
Old 11-03-2016, 01:28 AM
Knower
if it is real quartz it likely feel cool to the touch. I agree that it probably needs a good charge. Crystals also like plants. they give each other a boost!
Old 11-03-2016, 10:26 AM
Master
I don't think it's smokey quartz, doesn't look like it.
I think it's just 'normal' regular quartz. Quartz isn't always perfectly white, and this one is clearly 2 layers of quartz that have grown into one. So one layer wasn't all that clear/white, the other was.
I still don't get why you think it's fake. I got some rock crystal that has a purplish tint. I bought that in Morocco in the mountains. It's still rock crystal, even though it has a purplish/lilac tint.
I got a beautiful, high quality amethyst crystal skull from Brazil. Towards the back of her head I can see some sort of T, a 'joining' of what used to be 3 different sections (I think points of a larger cluster from which the skull was carved) in the amethyst. The amethyst doesn't have the same colour there. One part is more transparent, another has a a bit more white in it, the third is the deep purple the rest of the skull has.
Nature doesn't grow in perfect ways. Well, it does, but to us it doesn't seem perfect.

Why not see if you can feel what the difference in energy is from the darker and whiter parts? Then you know how you can work with it. What it does when you hold the white part and what it does when you hold the darker part.
Old 11-03-2016, 04:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I don't think it's smokey quartz, doesn't look like it.
I think it's just 'normal' regular quartz. Quartz isn't always perfectly white, and this one is clearly 2 layers of quartz that have grown into one. So one layer wasn't all that clear/white, the other was.
I still don't get why you think it's fake. I got some rock crystal that has a purplish tint. I bought that in Morocco in the mountains. It's still rock crystal, even though it has a purplish/lilac tint.
I got a beautiful, high quality amethyst crystal skull from Brazil. Towards the back of her head I can see some sort of T, a 'joining' of what used to be 3 different sections (I think points of a larger cluster from which the skull was carved) in the amethyst. The amethyst doesn't have the same colour there. One part is more transparent, another has a a bit more white in it, the third is the deep purple the rest of the skull has.
Nature doesn't grow in perfect ways. Well, it does, but to us it doesn't seem perfect.

Why not see if you can feel what the difference in energy is from the darker and whiter parts? Then you know how you can work with it. What it does when you hold the white part and what it does when you hold the darker part.

Thanks

I used the wrong word it's not fake but i wanted a Smokey quartz crystal no a normal Quartz, so am a little ****ed off about it, pardon my french but they sold it to me as a Smokey quartz. I also thought the color does not look right.

The bottom part looks like it broke so you don't think it could be a Smokey quartz?

I bought it at an online shop so though it was the real deal.
Old 02-09-2016, 02:47 AM
Deactivated Account
Maybe it is, maybe it's not. Sometimes sellers, especially if they're not spiritually aware and can't very literally feel the energy difference between crystals, can make a mistake. For all anyone knows, the seller probably did think it was smoky quartz. It wasn't all nice and white and clear like regular clear quartz so 'this must be a smokey quartz, put it with the others'.

However, in the end, the way I look at it is that this one wanted to come home with you. I mean, if you truly didn't want it that day in the store, you had every choice to go 'nah. I don't think I'll buy this one. I'll keep looking for a better piece'. But if this one is in your care, then it's with you for a reason. Might not've been the crystal you were looking for, but, just maybe, you are the human this crystal was looking for. <3