Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 20-08-2016, 06:21 PM
Knower

Bunny Must-have crystals for college students?

I am heading off to college in a couple of days and would like to bring a few crystals with me. Unfortunately, I cannot bring my entire collection. I have most common stones and some less common ones too. The list is very long but I can provide a few examples if you like. Unfortunately, I cannot bring any jewelry besides a red jasper pendant because they are too large and too easily stolen. I don't have room for more than 10 small crystals, so I want to make sure they count!

My biggest problems are with emotional balance and overwork/perfectionism. My smaller problems are with self-confidence and socializing, because I'm very insecure and shy.

I have an intuitive idea of some crystals I want to bring. Quartz is obviously a must in order to clean the other crystals. Black Obsidian and Amazonite are also calling to me at the moment.

If anyone else has ideas they'd like to contribute, I'm all ears.
Old 21-08-2016, 03:40 AM
Guide

That's probably one of those situations where your probably better off using your own sense of intuition to guide you. Back when I was in college, I didn't know about crystals. However, it wasn't long after that when I began using them. For some reason, many of the crystals that benefitted me back in those days, I seem to have outgrown their energies. But if I had to do it all over again with the crystals I used "back then," I would go with carnelian for confidence and socializing, Black Tourmaline for anxiety, and Chrysocolla for good luck.
Old 22-08-2016, 02:52 PM
Knower

Me too. I didn't know about crystals in college. You're really lucky! Same as Mark, thumbs up for black tourmaline <3 for extra protection, grounding, redirecting negativity to a positive one and it promotes blood circulation. (You may put it at the end of the bed near your feet. It's said to promote good sleep)

Amazonite is a courage stone and is good for the throat (communication) isn't it? I've never owned one but if it calls you, then you should bring it with you.

My suggestion is that if you have a collection, you may try to bring several small pieces of different colours which can make up a rainbow colour. Like different foods have different nutrients, crystals of different colours have different uses. The most important thing is to follow your heart. <3
Old 23-08-2016, 06:31 AM
Knower

Right now I've settled on Lepidolite, Quartz, Tiger's Eye, Amazonite, Sunstone, Garnet, and Chrysocolla. Thanks for the help, everyone!
Old 24-08-2016, 04:01 PM
Master

Include one blue stone like Lapiz or a purple one like amethyst for studies and concentration!
Best
Old 24-08-2016, 07:03 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
Include one blue stone like Lapiz or a purple one like amethyst for studies and concentration!
Best

My chrysocolla is a greenish blue color and my lepidolite is purple. Thanks for the suggestions!
Old 25-08-2016, 05:27 PM
Newbie ;)

I always had deep interest in Crystals and Gemstones during college time and now I am in a profession of healing through Gemstones. I would suggest you to wear Lapiz Lazuli, Orange Carnelian and Red Coral. These 3 will help you in all aspects of life as you mentioned above.

Good Luck!
Old 28-08-2016, 05:18 AM
Experiencer
I think these are all great suggestions. To me a pink quartz comes to mind. ( not rose quartz ) It's very good for self confidence and self love.
For success and luck you can't go wrong with Citrine. The Chinese have recommended it for centuries.