Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 27-12-2020, 07:48 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
In a similar vein, the Spiritists refer to the Earth as "the hospital planet" where one comes to "get well". Just another perspective.
It makes sense. Here on Earth it is possible to do in a short time what may take aeons on some other planet which is less diverse. We seem to have cures aplenty. Thanks...
Old 27-12-2020, 07:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I've heard that, too...yet, on the Other Side, from many mediums'
info, there are actual hospitals set up there to recoup from HERE!!!!
I LOVE that ! Although I only attend Spiritist meetings infrequently, I will have to bring that up during my next visit.

It does make perfect sense that "there are actual hospitals set up there (the other side) to recoup from HERE!" I can believe that !
Old 27-12-2020, 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
I LOVE that ! Although I only attend Spiritist meetings infrequently, I will have to bring that up during my next visit.

It does make perfect sense that "there are actual hospitals set up there (the other side) to recoup from HERE!" I can believe that !
Are you familiar with Chico Xavier's work? Amazing man.
His communications with the Other side was used to make the film "The Astral City: A Spiritual Journey".
Picture real beds and nurses and your loved ones on the Other Side on the green grass outside waiting for word
you have come to and know what's going on...so you can visit now.

Naturally, his messages coincide with all the other messages
mediums get regarding 'over there'. Ha!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-12-2020, 08:32 PM
Master

Quote:
I've heard that, too...yet, on the Other Side, from many mediums'
info, there are actual hospitals set up there to recoup from HERE!!!!

Helen Greaves speaks of these hospitals in her book Testimony of Light. In quite a bit of detail. She channeled her Catholic nun friend Frances Banks after she dies and ends up in one of these hospitals as a worker. Frances speaks at length of the patients that come and go. One former Nazi has been in a beam of Light and Love and he still has not woke up. She says it may take years for him to recover. He came from a very low vibrational dark place and finally succeeded in getting into a hospital for healing. There are many more passages on the hospital.
Old 27-12-2020, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Helen Greaves speaks of these hospitals in her book Testimony of Light. In quite a bit of detail. She channeled her Catholic nun friend Frances Banks after she dies and ends up in one of these hospitals as a worker. Frances speaks at length of the patients that come and go. One former Nazi has been in a beam of Light and Love and he still has not woke up. She says it may take years for him to recover. He came from a very low vibrational dark place and finally succeeded in getting into a hospital for healing. There are many more passages on the hospital.
Fascinating. Thanks. Ordered it.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-12-2020, 08:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Are you familiar with Chico Xavier's work? Amazing man.
His communications with the Other side was used to make the film "The Astral City: A Spiritual Journey".
Picture real beds and nurses and your loved ones on the Other Side on the green grass outside waiting for word
you have come to and know what's going on...so you can visit now.

Naturally, his messages coincide with all the other messages
mediums get regarding 'over there'. Ha!

When I go to the Spiritist meetings, they read from Chico Xavier's work. I am very familiar with Chico's works. They are indeed pretty interesting.
Old 27-12-2020, 11:25 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Me too. I ordered it.
Old 28-12-2020, 01:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Yes, your comment has, for me, in its simplicity, hit the nail on the head.

Personally I don't believe for one moment that we are here to learn. Everything we know comes from experience, experience leads to knowledge. We are here (and everything else too) to experience - to live 'it'.

On experienced knowledge we build. Shakespeare said 'All the world's a stage' - and we are the players. We are the observers of the condition of the universe. We experience and pass on in the form of feedbacks that which we have experienced. When we lie on the beach and feel the sun's warmth on our skin we are feedbacking. When a mother screaming in pain giving birth is feedbacking. When bombs are dropped feedback takes place.

All of knowledge thus gained is embedded in evolution, the universe's way of turning chaos into order.

You raise several good points in your post .... and I LOVE that quote from Shakespeare as I use it often and it resonates well with me.

Although one can certainly learn a lot about one's self/Self while engaged in this worldly play of consciousness, I am leaning in your direction that this is literally a "play" (LILA) of consciousness where one can experience anything imaginable .... as long as one does not get entangled in the drama but maintains the proverbial "Ariadne's thread" connection to the Source of it all.

I would love to hear more from others on one particular thought that you presented: "I don't believe for one moment that we are here to learn". Meher Baba has said that creation manifested as a "whim" of the divine implying that there was no particular "purpose". However, as Miss Hepburn most likely knows from the first two ACIM lessons in the workbook, nothing ultimately has any meaning .... except for the meaning that we give it. People can posit meaning in anything, but perhaps ... just perhaps ... there really is no particular "purpose" or "meaning" that has to be explored in this manifestation.

Shiva Dakshinamurti reportedly taught in silence and the "meaning" of that, according to Ramana Maharshi,was that "there is nothing to be learned, discussed, or concluded". Just realize the Reality for what it really is and enjoy the play (as with the Shakespeare quote) of consciousness --- the awesome LILA in which all are co-creators.
Old 28-12-2020, 03:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Fascinating. Thanks. Ordered it.

You'll love it. She has several other books but they are all out of print and very expensive.
Old 28-12-2020, 03:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
Me too. I ordered it.

It's strange, James, I went in to get the book off my shelves trying to remember the name of the author (it's been years since I read it). Then Helen "popped" in my head and a few seconds later, Greaves "popped" in my head. Just like that. 🧚‍♀️

And at the time, I thought to my self, "Apparently this book needs to be shared". Bingo!

Glad to be a conduit.