Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 17-08-2022, 11:50 PM
Be careful copying people's names...that is Native spirit, Rocco Rosano.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-08-2022, 02:01 AM
Master
On SF, Big John can see his aura, perhaps others can too …

In my view, ultimately there is no negative aura. At worst, misaligned thought affirmations may temporarily cloud it, so if we’re calling that negative, well yes but thought is just a bubble, bursts instantly when touched by Spirit.

Even in what we call the lower realms, take Baphomet as an extreme example, the outer manifestation is but dust, for at the core, the vital life force is of God alone. Then of course we can ask why God allows this and someone will say it’s because His energy is love and love employs no force and the debates will go on …

Yet, on a practical note, we can employ this simple practice before retiring for the day, in case we feel it necessary to do so ~

Auric field cleansing affirmations

May all thought forms
entities and other energies
within our auric field
which here are present
and not in alignment with love
return back to the source
wherefrom they arose
carrying our blessings of love
in accordance with God’s will

May all our thought forms
scattered during the day
inadvertently or otherwise
other than resonating love
return back to us uplifted
transmuted and love enabled
purified by the Universe
making us complete and whole
in accordance with God’s plan

We request Mother Earth
to absorb all negativity
within sheaths of consciousness
healing and transmuting them
in resonation with Gods love
vivifying our form with electricities
in harmony with God’s will
Old 19-10-2022, 03:53 AM
Seeker

Spiritualmountain,

Auras are not negative or positive... I have never said that someone has a negative aura, or even a positive one.. (I read/draw Auras for a living)

There are heavier energies and lighter energies that can affect mood, emotions, physical body, mental body, etc. Typically outside experiences or whats going on inside self ..and as sensitive energetic beings that we humans are, we can sometimes feel these different densities and imbalances in other's auric fields.. and sometimes others can interpret this information/feeling as though it's positive or negative...

Alternatively, people can also reflect back to themselves the energy they themselves are experiencing, thinking it's someone else's energy or aura when it's actually a reflection of their own energy in some presentation of another's energy or aura. "What you see in me resides within you" to some degree/capacity.

I'm curious though as to why you asked how to check if you have a negative aura instead of asking how to check if you have a positive aura. Are you experiencing things that may lead you to thinking you might have a negative aura? Has someone said something?

I'm just wondering what brought you to ask as I may be able to provide more information for you aura-wise. ♡

I do realize it's been a couple months since you posted this and things may have changed, but I hope you are taking care and have found peace in knowing you do not have a negative aura :) ♡

Sending you much love, light, peace and blissful blessings always

Miranda xx
Old 19-10-2022, 10:04 AM
Master
If you haven't learnt to 'see' your aura, energetically I mean, then the best way to check is by how you feel.
Your aura reflects how you feel and think etc. so if that's mostly negative this will show in your aura too.

I have btw not heard the term 'negative aura' before. To me an aura is either strong and radiant, or more dull and possibly with holes in it.
I wouldn't call that negative. Usually one says, your aura isn't strong/radiant. Or something along those lines.
Old 02-03-2023, 06:37 AM
Newbie ;)

There is no scientific evidence to support the existence of auras or their influence on a person's well-being. However, if you feel like you have a negative energy or attitude, there are a few things you can do to address it:

Self-reflection: Take some time to reflect on your thoughts, emotions, and behaviors. Consider what may be causing negative energy or attitudes and try to identify any patterns or triggers. This can help you become more aware of your own feelings and behaviors and help you to make positive changes.

Seek support: Talk to a trusted friend, family member, or mental health professional. They may be able to provide you with support, guidance, and strategies for managing negative emotions.

Practice self-care: Engage in activities that promote your physical, mental, and emotional well-being, such as exercise, healthy eating, meditation, or hobbies that bring you joy.

Surround yourself with positivity: Spend time with people who uplift and inspire you. Avoid those who bring you down or drain your energy.

Remember, it's important to approach these practices with an open mind and a willingness to make positive changes. It's also important to seek professional help if you are struggling with persistent negative emotions or if you have concerns about your mental health.
Old 02-03-2023, 08:49 PM
Master

Some people when they enter a room completely change the energy in it. Maybe it's because they have this huge positive energy aura. (or a negative one)
Old 02-03-2023, 09:02 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualmountain
Hi Friends,

How can we check if we have a negative aura? Are there any spiritual practices or rituals that we can do to check?

Thank you.
Very simple.
Ask with a pendulum, or use muscle testing.
It takes maybe a few hours to learn to use either of these techniques.

Once confident in what's what you can test every aura.
Just use some measure of discernment in how you addres what you find..
Old 04-03-2023, 06:58 PM
Newbie ;)

You can know that you are weighting negative energies by how you are feeling.

If there is much of negative energy you will feel lower and not so good.

I use cleansing rituals rosaries of Ascended Masters and minutes after i feel so uplift and so much better and i feel like something heavy low disappeared from my mind and feelings.So you can also use spiritual teachniques (I prefer and use those of Ascended Masters) to remove, clean your aura and check how you feel on your mind and feelings. COntinue cleanisng ritual as long as you are so uplifted and good and ritual does take you higher anymore.That means that you removed most or all of those lower energiies.It may take days weeks or months depending how much negative energy you have and how lond and many teachniques you do and use to clean aura.

Greetings
Marcin
Old 04-03-2023, 07:54 PM
What is are Rosaries of Ascended Masters? :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-03-2023, 08:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Re: What is are Rosaries of Ascended Masters?

It is similar to christian rosaries

You read outloud rosary and invoke high vibrational spiritual energy which flow though all your being cleansing uplifting taking you higher and materialize things which you need in your life(there are many rosaries depends of what you need at the time)

If it is allowed i can put link to some rosaries of Ascended Masters many are published on the web or books.

Can i put link?

Greetings
Marcin