Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 28-09-2022, 05:51 PM
irisa

How do you know if and what starseed you are?

Hi all,

i´ve always found it fascinating that so many people ´just´ seem to know which starseed they are. I am curious: how did/do you know?

I find it still hard to really believe in starseeds, or at least to think i am one.

But...i once had a dream showing...that, if i should believe what i experienced in the dream, i would be an Indigo.

The first part i´ll skip...it was either about my guide or even twin flame... (i am still sceptic about a lot)
The person leaves and i fall asleep. When i wake up i see the skin between my eyes is getting loose. Then on my chest i suddenly become aware of a huge star. The star covers my whole chest and its edge al around is dark blue. I walk towards the bathroom to take a shower. Once in the bathroom i discover that one of the points of the star is getting loose and i wonder how i should shower...with the skin/point loose or attached to my body. I decided to attach the skin/point back to my body and so i do...

Sounds like i´ve been given some information about (possibly) being an Indigo and like a question is being asked if i am going to live my life how i am probably supposed to... as a starseed...
Old 08-10-2022, 07:18 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

There is no sure way to know for certain if you are a starseed or not. However, there are many people who believe that they are starseeds, and there are some common characteristics that are often associated with starseeds.

These include feeling like you are an outsider or misfit on Earth, feeling like you have a higher purpose or mission in life, feeling a strong connection to otherworldly or extraterrestrial beings, and having a keen interest in spirituality, alternative healing, or psychic abilities.

If you identify with any of these characteristics, it is possible that you are a starseed.
Old 22-11-2022, 05:24 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerojack
These include feeling like you are an outsider or misfit on Earth, feeling like you have a higher purpose or mission in life, feeling a strong connection to otherworldly or extraterrestrial beings, and having a keen interest in spirituality, alternative healing, or psychic abilities.

If you identify with any of these characteristics, it is possible that you are a starseed.
Do you resonate with a particular title specifically?

I resonated strongly with the "Indigo" vibe and then a few different sensitive types confirmed it, somewhat randomly during conversation.

For me, being a misfit was the number one characteristic of being Indigo. I am also rebellious hahahahahaha.
We are ahead of our times, the starseeds and indigos which is part of the reason why we might seem a bit strange and often not well understood.
If we are here to bring in the new energies... then of course we are ahead of our times because we have a blueprint for them.

Life is fun, just be yourself.
Old 22-11-2022, 05:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by irisa
Hi all,
Sounds like i´ve been given some information about (possibly) being an Indigo and like a question is being asked if i am going to live my life how i am probably supposed to... as a starseed...
Being sceptical is a gift! It is a protective quality and for a reason it is closely connected to rebelliousness and discernment which are also gifts.

You live your life as yourself and half of the job is already done!
The rest is trusting your higher power to love and lead you.

Peace.
Old 23-11-2022, 10:32 AM
Master
I don't think there's one surefire way to know which starseed you are. But reading about the typical traits and signs of each one can be helpful.
What makes it difficult is that there is a bit of an overlap in qualities between the starseeds, for instance a deep need for freedom can be found among a few of them. Feeling homesick as well, although for some starseeds it is different. And there's more than 1 that has a strong affinity with water. Mintakans are one, cannot recall the other but there's at least one more.
That can make it tricky, but reading about them on a good website can help a lot. Reading and feeling intuitively at the same time. Not letting your ego guide you to one type.

I think I'm an Andromedan but intuitively feel very drawn to Lyra (not necessary Vega).
Now that could make sense as a lot of Lyrans fled to Andromeda when there was a war so many Lyrans ended up in Andromeda.

You can do the same with Indigo, Crystals, Rainbow children/adults.
Indigo aren't really born anymore. They were born mostly in the mid 20th century until the 70s-80s. Then the Crystals came in, and after that -now- the Rainbows.
Of course there's an overlap. Not like there's a set date and time that one type stops and the new one comes in in droves. First one type peters out, at the same time the next type begins to come in bit by bit.
I've read that Indigos that had evolved on Soul level and/or had fulfilled their Indigo purpose could shift into Crystals, if that was in accordance with their Soul path of course.
Intuitively it feels to me that there are so called hybrids that are a bit of Indigo and a bit of Crystal in one. It would make sense to bridge the change from Indigo to Crystal.

Again, read a lot about it and feel for resonance. That's the best way to get more clarity.
Old 23-11-2022, 05:31 PM
Master

I strongly resonate with the transition from indigo to crystal or one with hybrid traits

I think some characteristics of indigo are still useful in my line of work. The anger has refined and become assertiveness in the face of adversity for me to advocate for vulnerable people.
Old 28-11-2022, 01:32 PM
irisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Being sceptical is a gift! It is a protective quality and for a reason it is closely connected to rebelliousness and discernment which are also gifts.

Hi RedEmbers,

interesting what you´re writing here. I was told several times to trust and believe in ´something´ (doesn´t matter in this context in what). But i just can´t and won´t. Because i experienced that, lets say 10 years ago i believed in one thing and 10 years before that i believed something totally different.

There´s just not one truth. Not for me. Since years i´ve been feeling like sort of a devil´s advocate. But not choosing for this ´role´ consciously; it´s just how i behave without choice in, for example, discussions. Why always go to where most go? Never seen it as being rebellious. I can be a quiet one. At the outside...inside...yes, i am definitely a rebellion...though never thought of it this way...Rebellion, outsider, alien, stranger, sometimes there´s even the weird feeling of being invisible (not literally...)...

But if i should go after my dreams...like the one i mentioned with the indigo star attached on my skin, then i might as well be a reptilian. Because one time i had a weird dream, where there were floating pieces of rock/earth. Plants above and roots hanging down from them. At some point creatures were coming from under these rocks...reptilians. They went from walking on 4 paws to walking on their back paws on land, like human. One was wearing a mantle like a king...
Old 29-11-2022, 03:01 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by irisa
I was told several times to trust and believe in ´something´ (doesn´t matter in this context in what). But i just can´t and won´t. Because i experienced that, lets say 10 years ago i believed in one thing and 10 years before that i believed something totally different.

in my view, your thoughts are in large part a response to your energies; so to have specific thoughts, you attract specific energies. I guess you got tired of how limiting and maybe even difficult it is to cultivate and then maintain such a way of life, and wanna go along with letting your energies change and grow more naturally.
Old 11-12-2022, 04:45 PM
Knower
Hello irisa, there is a website called starseedsunited.com. This person uses some sort of advanced astrology to find out if ur a star seed, indigo, rainbow child etc. and it’s only $20 too lol. I bought one for myself but I haven’t gotten my report yet. I heard it takes up to 14 business days.

If u buy one, just make sure u know ur exact time of birth. Otherwise she’ll have to create multiple charts for each time u give her. Like for myself :p
Old 19-12-2022, 06:38 PM
Guide
"I´ve always found it fascinating that so many people ´just´ seem to know which starseed they are. I am curious: how did/do you know?"

I am so old I remember when the first descriptions of "starseeds" started circulating because of a book a woman wrote. Back then it was a generic term and the descriptioin fit me and many people my age, even though it was the 80's and we were grown, and the book was talking about kids born in the 80's. It is just a label and you can choose to identify with it or not.

Since then there are all kinds of other labels that have come out, the children born after a certain date are supposed to be "indigo" or "crystal" children and on and on it goes differntiating between people, this is better than that, kind of sillyness. We are all star seeds. Humans always have been.

I would not worry about it at all. There are several websites and my favorite is an old one from the 90's. I can't find it now but I know I have posted it on this website. I like it because I met the guy who designed it. The rest of them categorize too much, and I found one years ago that a woman put up to justify her bad behvariour and inability to integrate into society. My opinion of that is that it is excuses, and she was not really a starseed or Indigo.