Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 19-03-2014, 08:52 AM
lost wolf

Cat a happy ending. need to shout it from the roof tops

These past three monthst have been hard for me, getting dumped moving in with my dad and my grandmother and on top of that working a job that I hate. And to top that off I couldnt bring my cats with me because iv always been told my grandma was allergic. And I did was any 20 year old who has a great relationship with their father would do about a week ago I went crying to my dad about how much stress I was under and how much I missed my cats. The next day my dad picked me up from work and gave me news that made me cry. He had a talk with my grandma and she said I could take my cats home! so the next day I went and got them. Loki my 18 lbs mamas boy had 3 months of stress and a move to complain about ( hes very bonded to me and gets stressed out when im gone more then a day) and rogue the kitten I found on the side of the road back in October of 2013 was too happy to see me to even realize the move. I cant be happier. I feel like I have finally crawled out of a deep dark hole. And loki is adjusting better than I could have ever hoped. And what makes me even happier my dad a man who has never left his dislike for cats a secret seems to have brightened up with my cats around. When I get home from work he tells me of whatever funny antics my cats were up to. And loki who is very distrusting of men has warmed up to my dad quickly and even fallows my dad around when im not home. What really makes me laugh a few days ago I came home from dance class with my mom and when I walk in the door my kitties come running to greet me except I only got loki peeking out from the kitchen and disappearing again. Loki was named loki for a reason and thats something he usually does when hes getting into trouble. So I went to investigate and found my dad at the stove with loki loving on him boiling chicken for the kitties!

If you got this point, thank you for reading. Im just so happy and relaxed I feel the need to tell everyone.

My kitties
loki and my dads bird pyper chatting.
rogue ( left) loki(right) cuddling after I told them to go night night while I went to shower came to bed and saw this.
Old 19-03-2014, 09:32 AM
Suspended
Hiya lost wolf

That's great news - I'm happy for you.

You have two beautiful companions - Rogue's markings are gorgeous! (And Loki too - don't want him to get grumpy and jealous!!)

Good to hear your Dad is finding them fun to be around. How is Granny coping?
Old 19-03-2014, 02:03 PM
lost wolf

So far so good it doesnt seem to bother her allergies, but I try my best to keep their dander and shedding down as much as possible. I give them vitamin supplements and I bush them weekly and usually bath them monthly. So once they settle in theyll be getting baths. Plus she seems to enjoy them.
Old 19-03-2014, 02:09 PM
Deactivated Account
I'm happy for your reunion with your feline companions!
I hope everything else falls into place, too!
Old 19-03-2014, 02:20 PM
lost wolf

Everything seems to be falling into place. Like I said loki who is my problem child is adjusting very well and when he becomes over stimulated hes very good about going to "time out" untill hes calmed down and is getting along with my dad better then I could have hoped for. When he was a kitten I had a roommate that abused him when i wasnt around and since getting him to tolerate men has been hard. Everything just feels right again.
Old 19-03-2014, 04:56 PM
Master

So glad you've found a brighter day, dear Lost Wolf.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 19-03-2014, 06:35 PM
primrose

I'm happy for you too, may each day bring more contentment to you.