Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-12-2013, 09:27 PM
iScorpio

Is it weird to love death itself?

I do. I absolutely love death and the afterlife. Is that considered strange to some?
Old 22-12-2013, 09:29 PM
Shade

I wouldn't say so. I've worked with death for millennia being a Shade/Reaper myself. It's hard to let go of, especially when the Agency wants me to return since I'll be the last Original left. *shrug* I was the first, but now am the last....Ironic, no?
Old 23-12-2013, 03:58 PM
Ascender

That is indeed considered strange to some.

But there's also a lot of people who recognize death as a part of life and even preferred it. Claudius Matthias, whoever wrote this, painters of drowned Ophelia from Hamlet...a lot of people get obsessed with death for as many reasons as there are people.
Old 23-12-2013, 05:26 PM
livingkarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by iScorpio
I do. I absolutely love death and the afterlife. Is that considered strange to some?

It tells me your beliefs have not been challenged in the deepest most personal way ...
If your beliefs are solely about yourself then it will prove to be different if you live to experience the death/loss of someone you dearly love ...
From the surface, we can think anything we want, but when it comes down to the actual experience the truth will be revealed ...
My beliefs were tested at the age of 49 when my soulmate was killed ...
That was & has been the most life shattering event of my life ...
There is more to grief & loss than people are aware of ...
We get to experience changes, losses & disorientations throughout life that seem monumental at the time but prepare us for the one(s) that seemingly destroy one's life; achieving milestones (the what do I do now), new job, death/loss of a pet, child, friend, relative or parent; loss of a comfortable lifestyle or home, relocating, the list goes on ...
Death touchs the heart in extreme unimaginable ways that only the young can feel confident & w/out hesitation make statements that are unconventional &/or felt as soul deep pain ...
There is so much more to learn about life & death than has been experienced ...
Believing in the afterlife will be helpful when testing time comes ...
Blessings ...
Old 23-12-2013, 05:37 PM
SpiritAngel

I used to be scared of death and scared of dying one day and after spending some time with Archangel Azrael and talking to him about my fears of death and dying, learned that we should all embrace death and not to be scared of something that is a natural process. I once asked my guide what did dying feel like and he said it was like going to sleep, having a long nap and waking up on the other side, no pain and nothing to fear.
Old 03-01-2014, 07:04 AM
BryanMc

Mind you, this is just my personal opinion. I would say that it is a bit odd to love death. If death is just a transition then loving it would be akin to loving a doorway. The room I'm in and the room I'm going to hold much more interest for me than the doorway that connects the two.
Old 03-01-2014, 09:28 AM
konstunnar

There is no death. There is only change. Love death, sure. Love Life, absolutely. There is only life after life. There is no death of you. You are infinite and eternal consciousness. Your physical vessel may give way, but your consciousness can never die.

We Love You,

Kon
Old 03-01-2014, 01:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iScorpio

How do you feel about the present (now)?
Old 03-01-2014, 04:45 PM
Administrator
Hello

I would not say its a "LOVe" in the emotional attachment we think on it, more its that comfort place of being home again for a time is want pulls to us so. For some when we come into a human life we know more about what we are going to experience in that life than others so we might not fully want to come in. In that I feel a part of our essence is left behind, I feel that is what makes us go into those places of thought on the death and afterlife part of what we all experience many times over.

For many that have had an Near Death Event they long for that feeling of peace that is there that Light that is there for them. Its hard at times for them to embrace being back again. I had an NDE but I choose to come back in I was given that choice to make and I have never looked back, that is not the case for others I have met though. Even when they choose to come back there were regrets down the line.

Its not unhealthy no to fear the unknown to many being death and an afterlife. It is harmful if one seeks that place though before one's time is up and seeks to speed that event time up I feel.

Lynn
Old 07-01-2014, 02:21 AM
noxoid

Maybe its weird but i pray for death everyday and thank the shadow for its blessings