Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 26-09-2020, 01:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Parallel Reality

I'm new in this forum but not to many topics.
Anybody here who experienced parallel reality ?

I've had some experiences and would love to connect with people who did as well so we can exchange some info....

Art
Old 28-09-2020, 02:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Please, when writing posts and there is more text, make more paragraphs and space lines so it is easier to read. I'm having problems keeping my eye on the line reading long texts on my big monitors.

I am not so sure what your story was. Was it a vision ? dream ? or more of a physical experience.

OK, mo one experience I have had was about 10-12 years ago (can't remember precisely).
I worked as IT engineer (living in Chicago). I have a project to replace some equipment in chain of stores (Auto parts). I did some in IL and then was offered to some work in Minnesota (about 6-7 hrs drive). So I wen for the first round which was 5 days. Slept in hotel and came back home on Fri evening.

Sat morning I received another assignment to take care of more stores in Minnesota. I was asked to go there Monday and start around 10am at first town. I left home Monday (I though) but on a first gas station I discovered it is Tuesday. I kept driving and received a call from the company why have I missed my work on Monday. I had no explanation and apologized. They decided to continued my work (as if it was Monday).

I followed my GPS and as I got closer to the town I discovered that the route looks familiar. Finally, I got to the place and it was the store I worked on last Friday. I was sure the company made a mistake giving me the same ticket twice. I entered the store and was surprised to find completely different faces. Not even one person looked familiar. Then manager came in and sad: "we were expecting you Monday...when happened".
I explained to him that I have already replaced and programmed all equipment here (in this store) and there is nothing for me to do.

He looked at me like I'm an idiot and said: "no all equipment arrived yesterday (Mon.) by FedEx and it is still in boxes". No one did any work in this store so go and do what you need to do because we need to serve customers. I was shocked to find all boxes with the new hardware unopened and all hardware in places where I placed new equipment last Friday.

Got out and called my company in Atlanta. I had to send them paperwork and manager signed copy of WO so this was confirmation of the job done and base for payment. I have sent all papers Sat. morning. The lady answered the phone and said that the main just came in, and she will look for the WO (from Friday). 10 min later she said there is not WO like this and I must have confused something because I have never been in that store.

When I was working last Fri. I went out once to have a cigarette (although I do not smoke, but was kinda falling a sleep). I dropped it on the ground next to the wall outside. Tuesday I walked around the building to see if I can find a filter on the ground, but no... nothing.

Came back and finished the job. I took me about 4-5 hours and in that time not even one employee face looked familiar. I asked if they have changed any personnel over a weekend but no...

On that parking lot there was a small about 15+ years old cabrio (Mazda Miata). It was parked in the corner. I did not pay much attention to it. After I came back home I forgot about the car but could not explained myself what happened for a longtime.

About 8+ years later I have met a woman I was very attracted to. One day I'm telling her this same story (perhaps with more details). The moment I told her I got to the store and discovered I was there 3 days earlier, she says:

"Yes,... you got out of the building few minutes later and you were making a call,... I saw you..."
I said: what you mean you saw me ?
SHE: I was in a red car (inside).
I said: What ? How come you know there was red car on the parking lot ?
SHE: I do not know how to explain it, but when you tell me the story it feels like some old time move is recalled and I start seeing the details. (she was very intuitive person and could see non-material things). She also said she saw me walking along the wall looking for something, lost...

She told me all this despite she I did not tell her the full story.
Till this day (it has been probably 10+ years) I have no explanation to that. I was first concerned about the whole experience, then I started to think this was just something my mind created and perhaps I need to work on my mental health. I was also wondering how could I go to bed Sunday evening and wake up Tuesday morning (not Monday). How it would be possible to sleep for 2 nights and one day without even going to the toilet (?)

In the next 5 years I have many situations where I was missing a day. I was going to sleep and waking up 2 days later. How is this possible ? I do not know, but the last time it happened to me was about month or so ago, so it keeps happening.

Few years later I have had another experience even more dramatic (with the same woman) but I leave it the story for some other time. Just want to say that the 2nd time the two of us experienced "impossible" and that completely changed my perception because I realized I'm not going crazy, or have mental problems and the two of us could experience the same phenomena.

I know about those new theories switching timelines while we make decisions, while we sleep etc. Those are theories coming from Buddhism where it is believed that we switch realities several hundreds time in a second based on our emotions, thinking, etc. I'm not a big fan of this theory but I do not deny it either. I'm open to discuss all this with people who are open-minded and people who have some experiences, because otherwise all this is just a theory.

I experienced those things numerous times myself and that is why looking for such people. Once again I'm not interested to discuss your visions, dreams etc but physical experiences where you could experience those events through your senses.

Art
Old 30-09-2020, 08:05 PM
Master
fascinating to read all that sadarahu - ive done trance teleportation a few times, once into the past approximately 30 yrs into the past... I do understand why you must have thought at odd times, going crazy - its facilitating stuff isn't it but wow try explaining that to your doctor eh...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 01-10-2020, 09:14 AM
Experiencer
Oh yes I did.

One time I did an OBE, and in my own bedroom I couldn't see my physical body.
There was a stranger girl there in my own bed.... And I was like *** is she doing here? and where my body?
Instead of my business pro whiteboards in my bedroom, there was a lot of her weird abstract drawings all over my wall, and the wall was white instead of my blue.
I was like ghost to her because she couldn't notice me there observing. I was on the duplicate dimension to her

Here are my 2 theories:

A - This was a parallel universe?
B - This was the future?

It was truly mind-blowing.
This was not my imagination or a dream.
I was full awake & conscious as I am writing, and It was a complete surprise to me... to the skeptics here thinking that I made it up.
Im 100% honest here.
That's what I watched, I was there.. Live & Direct!

A parallel universe or The Future
I don't have any other explanation for it
Old 01-10-2020, 03:16 PM
Master
Hi, message to all - I researched 'etheric projection' as part of my research work a couple of years ago - they say that when you go into this mode and look at your own room/house and everything is in a different place to where it should be... and even granddads chair can be there from years ago - or the mirror or a bed is in a different place to where it should be etc...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 24-10-2020, 10:43 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadarahu
I'm new in this forum but not to many topics.
Anybody here who experienced parallel reality ?
I've had some experiences and would love to connect with people who did as well so we can exchange some info....
I have. I have ones outside of time, within time, and out of the world. Tell me what story you want. Please feel free to share your own experiences.
Old 10-11-2020, 12:44 AM
Newbie ;)

I'm not asking here to give me food for chewing (I'm full of stories). There are tons of stories on-line, but 99% of them are just stories read by someone, but not the one who experienced it.

SpiritualFreedom - you seem to have had OBE, which is something very different from what I am talking about. Have you read books by Robert Monroe, Bruse Moen etc. It will explain you a lot.

The reason for this post is that I would like to connect with people who have had experiences similar to mine (not a dream, not OBE, not traumatic event), but something that just happened out of the blue..

I'm quite familiar with all kinds of phenomena and because I meditate a lot and do some spiritual practice those things happen to more often than to others. Despite of that there is still this internal dialog in my head which usually starts from 2 questions:
- how real it was
- am I crazy ?

I would like to find any patterns and conditions which allow this to happen. I'm under strong impression that we can control this, and I am slowly going into doing some tests and experiments. Still however would like to hear more stories but (like I said not so much of an OBE). To be honest sometimes it is hard to know when one experiencing OBE because things feel so real.

I wonder how many of you have tried KESONs ? Amazing experience, I recommend it,...
Old 10-11-2020, 01:05 AM
Newbie ;)

My second - THE MOST PROFOUND EXPERIENCE WAS THIS (I try to make it short).

- Went to Wyoming camping with girlfriend. Because there was still too much snow (high mountains) we had to leave the car some place and walk to the camping site with backpacks.

- While walking (about 1 mile) one place have had so much snow laying across the dirt road that we had to almost climb up over. Another spot have had a fallen tree laying across. The Forest Service cut out a little piece so 1 person could walk through (although it was very tight to get through with the backpack).

- We have spent 3 days at the camp site and after that we run out of food and needed to go back to the car and bring some more food. On the way to the car there was a huge boulder sitting on the site which looked like a turtle. She asked me for a PIC and I took 2 of them. We walked another 1/2 mile and then suddenly we both noticed the fallen tree is gone.
The big pile of snow was gone as well. We both were sure the Forest Service took care of that and removed all this.

- We reached the car took some rest and 1 hr later we walked back to the campsite. Suddenly we noticed that the fallen tree is back. If this had happened to me only I would think I am certainly hallucinating. The moment we passed through the tree cut out there was a hiker coming down. I asked her if she saw the tree when she walked up in the morning, and she said "..of course,.. why are you asking me...?". I felt like I'm really crazy, but luckily this time there were 2 people experiencing this (me and my girlfriend).

- We kept walking, and we got to the place where the "turtle" supposed to be and it was gone. We walked back and forth a few times hoping we simply missed of forgot the spot, but it was gone. Then she decided to check pictures in her phone and THEY WERE GONE as well.

She was upset blaming me ! She said "you either deleted them or you did not press the screen button... etc". Of course, she was not to serious about that but rather completely puzzled. We started walking around looking for changes or anything unusual, but everything else looks completely normal.

Over the course of next year we have spent lots of time trying to resolve this and get to some conclusions but nothing was satisfying. My explanation is that we both slipped into another reality, but still do not know when, how, why, how and when I came back etc. One thing I know we both were very , very relaxed, happy, and detached from the world (because we were the only 2 people on the campsite and so far from civilization).

This so far is the most profound experience in my life and I will never forget it. Once something like this happens - life is never the same anymore,...
Old 15-11-2020, 03:36 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

I enjoy sitting in my cars and going into a trance. One day I enjoyed walking around and entered into a whole foods. I was channeling some high frequencies and talking to myself and seemed to have lost awareness of what was going on within my surrounding vicinity. As I briefly looked around, and snapped out of the trance, I had entered into the whole foods and saw everyone within my vicinity looking normal. A very pretty girl who was standing by a guy looked at me directly in the eye and smiled. I clearly remembered this couple and this girl.

A thought immediately pulsated into my brain with the thought, "Oh yeah, we are suppose to be quarantined right now" because I had entered into the whole foods and had been walking around for over 10 seconds. As soon as this thought had hit, I immediately looked around and that same couple that wasn't wearing a mask suddenly was wearing one - as if it manifested out of thin air. How could she have smiled at me if she was wearing a mask? I saw her lipstick. Everyone was now wearing a mask unlike before. Almost as if I had been pulled to do it, everyone's eyes gazed on me as I quickly ran to the front and grabbed a mask and placed one on, not really realizing what was going on at the time. It reminded me of the scene from inception where the actor became aware that she was in a dream.

It then dawned on me, the corona-virus is non-sense in a way. My ego is being quarantined and there are numerous realities going on to where that event wasn't taking place. Experience is subjective upon the observer.

--------------

A fun experience. All I need know is one of those aliens who controls everything to turn the crono-virus off on my simulation. You know who you are.
Old 02-12-2020, 11:41 PM
Newbie ;)

I would love to discuss with those who participate in this thread the topic of conditions. another words I am looking for certain conditions, criteria, patterns which accompany such parallel shifts. I am into something and still not sure about my approach in a sense of how to consciously induce such an experience.

If anybody have read books by Bob Monroe OR Bruce Moen then you will know what I'm talking about. Bob have had OBE experiences happened unintentionally first, but the throughout the years ha learned to control them. This is how the Monroe Institute came to life.

PS> I apologize - English is not my native language so sometimes I might loose the sense,.. I hope it is clear enough however....