Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 22-09-2020, 06:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Fish New

Hi

I'm Jamark and I live in USA. I'm 36 years old.

I came to this website and signed up (which I had trouble with but someone helped me) and my reason for signing up is that I wanted to meet other people, find other people, who have similar likes and mindset. Glancing through the topics, before I joined, I thought this would be a great place to give me the opportunity to connect with people who can assist me in coming out of my "shell". Because I've always been so quiet and alone. My mother has a deteriorating condition and now more than ever, I need people in my life ... for all kinds of reasons. I don't want to be alone anymore, I don't want to feel alone.

I'm the only one in my family who is "awakening" in the way I am.

Myself, I have a fair amount of physical ills and struggle daily, and have for the past 20 years, with deep depression, anxiety and a few other things.

I do not have much of a life outside my room. I don't have many real-life friends and the ones I have are always busy with their own lives and families and just my luck, none are awakening.

I have a few online friends, but they too are fast asleep and not interested in what I have to say about Spirituality.

In my past, I was raised Baptist Christian but left it in my teen years. I knew there was more than just what I learned from church.

At one time, I thought I was Atheist, but after experiencing constant synchronicities, I discovered there is indeed an intelligent 'something' out there.

That's just my opinion, though, and I base this opinion on my personal experiences.

I've looked into studying about Wicca and Buddhism as well, but were not adhering to every bit of one or the other.

I like to take wisdom and knowledge from multiple sources, multiple beliefs, and build it together to find what I would call my own "truth", or truth as I see it.

I love learning. And here are some of the things I've been studying:

Study Topics
1. Alchemy
2. Tarot
3. Chakras
4. Numerology
5. Universal Laws / Hermetic Principles
6. Meditation / Yoga
7. Merkaba / 12 God Rays of Galactic Consciousness / Ascension
8. Crystals / Stones / Crystal Prism, Pyramid and Rainbow / Color’s Power
9. Zen Living
10. Wicca / Spellcraft / Witchcraft
11. Buddhism / Middle Way / Noble Truths

Research Topics:
1. Paradigm Shift
2. The Great Filter
3. Duality
4. Merkaba and the 12 God Rays of Galactic Consciousness
5. Ascension
6. Light / Bending Light / Crystal Prism and Rainbow
7. Colors and their Powers

(Yes I know there are repeats.)

And here's a few other things about myself:

Hobbies / Things that bring me Joy, Happiness
1. Poetry (and Memoir)
2. Coloring
3. Collages / Vision Board
4. Tarot
5. Drawing / Paintings for my Poetry and Memoir books
6. Sewing
7. Art Projects (all kinds)
8. Practice Left Hand Writing (as a child I was left handed, but switched. I'm trying to see life from a new perspective, and one way I chose to do this is by changing something I do everyday.)

Okay, well, I'm not sure what else to write, right now.

I'll check out more of the forum now.

Thank you all for accepting my membership here.

My goals for joining are:

1. Meet people like me.
2. Learn
3. To see if there's anything I can possibly teach someone else while I'm here learning as well.

Have a good night, guys.
Old 22-09-2020, 09:32 AM
Administrator
Welcome To Spiritual Forums

Namaste
Old 22-09-2020, 09:48 AM
Master

Yep, sounds like you are one us jawarrior. Do you have a favorit poet?
Old 22-09-2020, 12:30 PM
Master
֍                WELCOME TO THE SPIRITUAL FORUMS!                      ֎

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 22-09-2020, 01:08 PM
Elfin

Hello and welcome...
Old 22-09-2020, 07:41 PM
Master
hi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 23-09-2020, 09:16 PM
Aditi

I'm new too, so it might be a bit strange if I said welcome. I just wanted to say, I'm really sorry to hear about your mother. That's a rough thing to have to go through, in any situation. I think it's good that you're actively looking for friends.
Old 17-11-2020, 01:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Yep, sounds like you are one us jawarrior. Do you have a favorit poet?

Hello!

I'm so sorry about this 2-month late reply. I had trouble signing into, staying signed in, and posting on this website the past few times I tried to reply to this thread.

Well better late than never I guess :)

Ahh, no I don't exactly have a favorite poet, though I did like some of Kahlil Gibran's work.

I'm no perfect poet; I can rhyme and rhythm words in the stanzas a bit, but most of my work is free-verse writing... on topics of thought-provoking life lessons, creatively-complaining about things that have upset me in the past... I've made up characters and put them in my writing that tells a short story, yet written in poetry form... I guess I sorta made up my own style of "poetry", as I often broke many of the rules for what is considered real "poetry", but hey, it works for me.

Fame and fortune has never been in my mind when writing. I wouldn't pass it up if the opportunity arose, but for now, I think it's more like a very passionate hobby.

I'll share a poem here (after I finish writing this reply). I'm certain it's not my best work - I've written and self-published over 27 - one-hundred page books (each book is about 100 pages, and I've written over 27 of them). I'm closing that series of books, and in fact, right now, am opening a whole new series, as my life is taking a turn for the better, and I have better things to write about now, especially since healing from most of my past traumas.

Writing has been such great therapy. I even drew out pictures to go with my poems, and included them in my books. Each book, my cost, was only about $3.00 per book. When I held my finished work in my hand, I knew I had "buried the hatchet" so to speak, and I could move on to other things.

OH! I feel so selfish writing all about me, me, me. Eek! I'm so sorry. I get carried away talking about this because it's helped me to heal SOOOO much of my inner turmoil and despair. I've learned a LOT about myself through this, too.

Do you write?

Okay here's an example of what I write.. I wrote this last year, and it's in my most recent book. I'm sure there's better poems than this one, but I've written so many it's hard to remember which one I personally liked best...

(and by the way, I see a thread, if I'm not mistaking, here in the forum for poetry, but I hope the moderators won't mind me posting just one poem here..)

Here we go:

Title: Last Chapter, Last Page

The Unknown is where
miracles happen,
yet fear grasps my heart
for the thought,
A haunting foreboding
floods my mind in a
great fog
so between the
flood and the fog
I can’t think logically