Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 05-06-2020, 04:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Witness

I'm not sure where to put this, but I think it is related to light workers, so please correct me to the right place if I've misstepped, but here is my most important question:

Some time ago I was told my purpose on earth was to be a Witness. At the time, I brushed it under the rug, as just receiving an answer was enough, figuring that I would get further answers down the line. Its been years and I've asked countless figures what it means; angels, spirits guides, an old goddess blocked up behind a stone wall recently returned to her maidenhood. None have told me, but not, I feel, because I am wrong.
And I feel that I have been fulfilling that role. One of the first things I experienced after a huge boost in power in 2012 was watching a young woman trying to find help before trying to kill herself. I found myself before the spiritual council (the second time I had encountered them) when my father was in the hospital the second time, asking me what I had observed about him in the two years since his initial stroke.

I was wondering if anyone else has heard of this. In all of the books I have read, I have not encountered this, not even a mention of this. Any advice or insight would be appreciated.
Old 06-06-2020, 02:04 AM
Master
Certainly, there are many one this planet at this point of time, to witness the transition from one density to the next.

Most of them are part of Logos consciousness. Meaning, a planetary or solar, or galactic consciousness from somewhere in this (uni)verse.
Most likely to create a blue print from the transition that takes place right here. Perhaps to be used in their own part of this verse.
I hope this was of any use, or even helpful.