Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 09-10-2019, 03:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello

I have lived an eternity in the 'World of Light'. In that world I have met and been guided by many beings who are solely made of energy/light. I am one of those beings, one who has chosen to do their work here before I return. I understand your feelings of isolation, but I think that you need to ask yourself why you really want to connect with us on this plane. Do you want to figure out what you're specifically supposed to be doing here, or do you simply want to spend time with us?

Myself, and 'The Others' do not seek active relationships with the 'Tribe' on this plane because we understand that there is no time to waste, and must do as much work as possible before our bodies wither and fade. Most of the beings I know are not in this world, but we communicate often.. as our connection is inseparable.

You are more likely to find us when you are in need of guidance because we are committed to our work on this plane, we appear when it is necessary. It also depends HOW you are looking, we will never say "I am from the Other Side, nice to meet you." because we understand the rules of this world and how our existence flies in the face of any conventional model of the world.. going against that causes trouble and interferes with our work.. so we silently guide those who ask for help.

We take many forms.. bus driver, bank teller, cashier, police officer, homeless person, etc. It is not certain which model others have chosen to do their work. I suggest that you ACT from the spirit, live AS the spirit, and naturally you will see the other conscious spirits that inhabit your surroundings.

You will recognize us by first recognizing Yourself. Looking into our eyes will allow you to connect with us, and we will speak without the need for words. Do not be offended if we are only interested in brief exchanges, we understand what we are doing, and don't feel the need to spend time with other 'Light beings' because that time would be better spent influencing this world and the souls who need to be reminded of who they really are.

I cannot tell you what to do, but I can suggest that you look for activities that will bring you closer to those of similar mind. Here is a doorway for you: transpersonalassociation.com (I cannot post links yet.)

There you will find many beings doing their 'Work', and the events held have brought many of the type that you're seeking together. Hopefully that gives you an idea of the type of events that you must find. Trust your path, be open enough to LISTEN, and you will see that we are all around you. Feel free to privately message me anytime.

I wish you love and success on your journey, I hope to see you on 'The Other Side', when the time is right.
Old 24-10-2019, 12:27 AM
Knower

FairyCrystal,

I see your posts elsewhere, and I respect your perspective and enjoy your posts. What you posted by, rebecca campbell, I think, on the first page, was really inspiring. Especially the part about pursuing the things that light you up, and sharing that light. It's something I love to do.

Lightwork is an interesting thing to me and a community I would like to get to know a little, as I seem to agree with many of their precepts. The faerie realm has recently opened to me, and I have been working with them lately.

You call yourself advanced, though, and crave that from others, when it seems to me that your perspective, although valuable, is limited in ways that someone who has not studied lightwork teachers perspectives is not. You talk about lower vibrations and darkness, as if they are wholly bad. They can be, but excessively high, or too high too often, isn't conducive to life either. The key is balance. Dark energy, or chaos, also has purpose. There is a reason, in the grand scheme, it is here. Although I fight to spread light, I recognize that the darkness has purpose. I think that's an important lesson.

Grounding, sheilding, and such are important techniques, and completely necessary for one working with magic, magick, or various forms of light energy. Be aware of the saying, though, "staring into the sun too long can burn out your eyes." It is good to see the light, but you have to be able to see in the moderate light of the world, and the darkness of the world, as well.

Other skills you may not have mastered are those of camouflage and shapeshifting.

Much love,

FoxTracks
Old 24-10-2019, 08:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxTracks
FairyCrystal,

I see your posts elsewhere, and I respect your perspective and enjoy your posts. What you posted by, rebecca campbell, I think, on the first page, was really inspiring. Especially the part about pursuing the things that light you up, and sharing that light. It's something I love to do.

Lightwork is an interesting thing to me and a community I would like to get to know a little, as I seem to agree with many of their precepts. The faerie realm has recently opened to me, and I have been working with them lately.

You call yourself advanced, though, and crave that from others, when it seems to me that your perspective, although valuable, is limited in ways that someone who has not studied lightwork teachers perspectives is not. You talk about lower vibrations and darkness, as if they are wholly bad. They can be, but excessively high, or too high too often, isn't conducive to life either. The key is balance. Dark energy, or chaos, also has purpose. There is a reason, in the grand scheme, it is here. Although I fight to spread light, I recognize that the darkness has purpose. I think that's an important lesson.

Grounding, sheilding, and such are important techniques, and completely necessary for one working with magic, magick, or various forms of light energy. Be aware of the saying, though, "staring into the sun too long can burn out your eyes." It is good to see the light, but you have to be able to see in the moderate light of the world, and the darkness of the world, as well.

Other skills you may not have mastered are those of camouflage and shapeshifting.

Much love,

FoxTracks
Typical how no one understands what I mean but tries to talk me down.

After a while you get to the point where shielding and grounding goes by itself. I reached that point years ago, I occasionally have to address it, not often though.
Like when you go to school for the first time. You need to read and write and practice letters and words. When you've been at school for a year, you've past that stage and there's no need to go back to learning to write a letter.
You're ready to move on to the next thing.
Why is it so difficult to understand that personal growth works exactly the same way?

Camouflage is easy, learnt that years ago too. Shape-shifting doesn't interest me. Neither are requirements btw to evolve and to become a Lightworker or more evolved.
I've left most of shamanism/witchcraft behind, but I've integrated from it what I need and what resonates.

Contrast you always need, yes, but the type you need changes when you've grown and evolved. Quite logical. Like the contrast a young schoolchild encounters changes with the years.

And exactly like they say, when you're a Lightworker your path is lonely. At least for a bit. That's what I am talking about, craving some contact of like-minded people who are approx as far in their growth & development, as it indeed get very lonely. Who understand what I'm talking about.
Old 11-11-2019, 02:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello FairyCrystal. You have already find your tribe. As a manifestation of God, or Universal Light, in the Physical Universe you are surrounded by your own Presence and Creation. There is nothing else to know above the Certainty that you are the Creator and the Created at the same time. In my book this is the most Advanced Knowledge one can get in this Universe. Hope this help. Michael.
Old 13-11-2019, 07:10 AM
Newbie ;)

these postings are all very interesting . I have seen the name lightworker used in the web , I am not sure what it means but its perhaps so that if you are a light workers there are others who are not light workers and than there must be differences between groups . can say more sure all are souls incarnated on earth .is that not the best thing to be ? I am also not sure if it makes sense to derive values from others in relationship to what you are your self . its done a lot, it makes people send energy to them an energy you can have access to your self also and that gives you more freedom. as there being dark energy , I have never seen it, seems to me there is just energy , which can be taken away unwanted to hurt a person , but that would just be a flow direction of the same energy that can also please . yet again to have your own access is a freedom so I think. if people would just be fine with the energy they have or are in , that would never need be a point of unbalance but just taken for granted , or a normal thing.

Last edited by Jalo90 : 13-11-2019 at 08:23 AM.
Old 13-11-2019, 09:13 AM
Master

I guess I would fit the definition of a lightworker or an Indigo / Starseed, though I have not looked into any of these concepts in detail. I am wary of New Age trends, I feel there is a lack of grounding and canon to fall back to, people can basically say whatever they want and proclaim it to be the truth.

I feel much more at home with "Old Age", whatever is based on established scripture and writings going back thousands of years. Currently I'm looking into and working with the Elohim / Anunnaki and trying to learn as much about them as I can. I guess there is a point where they meet with the New Age stuff and the two overlap, but I simply do not trust any of the people involved in that scene, too many of them have turned out to be charlatans and frauds.

The Fae stuff sounds intriguing, but again, what is it actually based on? Are there any scriptures and ancient writings on them to read? Do we even know that much about them, apart from a couple of old fairytales? Do we have any archeological evidence or any physical proof that they really were here and left a trace of their existence that we can examine in detail? Again, these are the questions that need answering before it can be taken seriously, in my view.
Old 13-11-2019, 02:45 PM
Knower

Believe it or not, the fae are much more established than you might believe. Legends of "Little people" and "faeries" exist globally, if you dig for them. I have not read the poetic or prose eddas in completion, but therein are tales of fae beings, dwarves, dragons. I think the miscommunication with physical evidence of their being is that they were not physical beings, but rather were and are energetic/spiritual beings who are not deceased. I think many of those who talk about them today have personal contact and rely little on legends, especially when they have been christianized to demonize them.
Old 13-11-2019, 05:42 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
I guess I would fit the definition of a lightworker or an Indigo / Starseed, though I have not looked into any of these concepts in detail. I am wary of New Age trends, I feel there is a lack of grounding and canon to fall back to, people can basically say whatever they want and proclaim it to be the truth.

I feel much more at home with "Old Age", whatever is based on established scripture and writings going back thousands of years. Currently I'm looking into and working with the Elohim / Anunnaki and trying to learn as much about them as I can. I guess there is a point where they meet with the New Age stuff and the two overlap, but I simply do not trust any of the people involved in that scene, too many of them have turned out to be charlatans and frauds.

The Fae stuff sounds intriguing, but again, what is it actually based on? Are there any scriptures and ancient writings on them to read? Do we even know that much about them, apart from a couple of old fairytales? Do we have any archeological evidence or any physical proof that they really were here and left a trace of their existence that we can examine in detail? Again, these are the questions that need answering before it can be taken seriously, in my view.

Hello NoOne,

It’s been a while, hope everything finds you well.

Like you know, I’m a fervent of the Goddess in all the forms we may have given her over history. But most of the scriptures we have from Her or any other ‘spiritual’ scripture we have where mostly written by men and I find there is in them a general tendency to bypass the feminine aspect or even demonize it.

IMO those text from history need to be revisited in this new age. Of course this will take a few hundred years. But it needs to be done before the next dark age comes in a few thousands years.

Regards.
Old 13-11-2019, 08:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello NoOne,

It’s been a while, hope everything finds you well.

Like you know, I’m a fervent of the Goddess in all the forms we may have given her over history. But most of the scriptures we have from Her or any other ‘spiritual’ scripture we have where mostly written by men and I find there is in them a general tendency to bypass the feminine aspect or even demonize it.

IMO those text from history need to be revisited in this new age. Of course this will take a few hundred years. But it needs to be done before the next dark age comes in a few thousands years.

Regards.

Hi Legrand,

Always nice to hear from you.

Surpisingly perhaps, in ancient Sumer, there was gender equality, not least because of Inanna's cult, who at times was the most powerful and revered of the Anunnaki.

The first named poet in history, that we are aware of, was Enheduanna, who was a woman and a devotee and high priestess of Inanna. Many of the scriptures and stories that survive from that time, were written by her and there were probably other female poets, writers, seers and prophets at the time.

Another aspect of Inanna's cult, that is very striking in today's context, was the use of Gay and Transgender priests in her temples. In fact, she was known to prefer them in her temples, though of course, she did not exclude anybody.

I don't know if you were aware of this, but the Anunnaki did found the Sumerian civilisation and introduced things like writing, astronomy, religion, agriculture, mathematics, etc... Each of the Anunnaki ruled over a different Sumerian city and they lived amongst their devotees, in those days, still in flesh and blood. They have since moved on, or ascended to a higher plane.

Inanna's city was Uruk, which was the first Sumerian/Assyrian city to be thoroughly excavated and most of the artefacts that were unearthed are now in the British Museum. When I first saw the artefacts from Uruk, most of whom are connected with Inanna's, her brother Utu's, and her father Enki's worship, I instantly felt at home and knew straight away that this was my culture and my family. I connected to Inanna through unknowing worship, by meditating on the religious objects connected to her cult, as well as some of the personal artefacts that she wore during her reign on earth. These include a very fetching lapis lazuli headdress and necklace. Blue is her favoured colour

As you know, Inanna saved my life and sanity, when I was in a dire spiritual and medical emergency and Enki and Utu also helped me with many things during the years, as well as others I asked them to help. Enki saved my father from paralysis when he got a stroke and he fully recovered from that. Utu got me the job I'm currently in, when I was unemployed and unable to pay my bills. There were many other people who were helped by them, so I'm incredibly grateful.

I hope I'm not digressing too much, but since you brought it up, I thought it really needed mentioning.

I also hope you are progressing well on your spiritual journey, it sounds that you are having a wonderful time in your communion with the Goddess.
Old 13-11-2019, 08:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxTracks
Believe it or not, the fae are much more established than you might believe. Legends of "Little people" and "faeries" exist globally, if you dig for them. I have not read the poetic or prose eddas in completion, but therein are tales of fae beings, dwarves, dragons. I think the miscommunication with physical evidence of their being is that they were not physical beings, but rather were and are energetic/spiritual beings who are not deceased. I think many of those who talk about them today have personal contact and rely little on legends, especially when they have been christianized to demonize them.

Yes, that's the way it seems. I'm happy, that people are having positive experiences with the fairy folk, just wish that there was some sort of established lore to fall back on, that would at least help to verify whether someone was being genuine or not. I just feel that in this area, as well as other New Age trends, such as the Pleiadians, Ascended Masters, Ashtar Command, Galactic federation, Sphere Beings, Blue Avians and so on, there is simply nothing to fall back on, which would help you verify if you are dealing with actual beings or just the figment of someone's imagination. Most of the ones I listed have turned out to fall in the latter category.

One thing I will say though, is that I am fairly certain the Fae exist, I have reliable and feet-on-the-ground friend in fact, who has seen a banshee.