Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 10-06-2015, 01:59 PM
4everLove

blowing nose

Hello!

I had a dream I was blowing my nose. I was also at work at the time. I blew my nose and I had snot come out. I even put the snot in my mouth (picking nose and eating it thing). SOOOOO GROSS! Sorry for that! But I spit it out of my mouth and realized I just needed to throw it away.

Any thoughts??
Old 10-06-2015, 02:47 PM
Ascender
Gross things need to throw away.
Throw the garbage.
Old 10-06-2015, 06:51 PM
Suspended
You are not saying snoty things anymore, in real life.
Old 10-06-2015, 09:36 PM
Neville

Expulsion..Getting rid of stuff that is blocking , clogging you up. Most often dreams are metaphor.. So thats you then..Clearing stuff that's clagging up the works...
Old 11-06-2015, 03:46 AM
Knower

It's probably both significant that the snot came from your nose and went back into your mouth temporarily, as if you are expelling something psychologically but ambiguous about whether to get rid of it or somehow reinitiating this quality as soon as you rid yourself of it.

A couple questions. Do you remember any more of the dream? And what are some significant issues in your life right now?
Old 12-06-2015, 02:42 AM
4everLove

Thank you all for your responses and interpretations.

I know that in the dream I was at work. I am currently dating someone from work. I have not really been in relationships before and so this is really new for me. I think old issues may be coming u too. But yes, I think I am trying to rid myself of old beliefs and figuring if it's time to let them go.
Old 12-06-2015, 09:37 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4everLove
Thank you all for your responses and interpretations.

I know that in the dream I was at work. I am currently dating someone from work. I have not really been in relationships before and so this is really new for me. I think old issues may be coming u too. But yes, I think I am trying to rid myself of old beliefs and figuring if it's time to let them go.

We may be able to be more specific about the dream. Can you tell us more about your feelings about work in general, and about this new relationship and in particular how it affects you at work?

We may be able to be more specific as to why you initially put the mucous into your mouth.