Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 29-10-2021, 04:49 AM
asearcher

free will and destinies

anyone more than welcome to join in and explain if they have had or having similar experiences

so what I hold high is the free will. I've used it as my ticket out. I uses that free will ticket just about anywhere. I've used it in the astral when I feel an entity trying to by wicked ways drain me with abusive words etc. I think God gave us free will and that might very well be why we have such chaos in the world, so much pain, spirit in bodies using free will without understanding the consequences of it. But in it's heart - the free will is beautiful, we just gotta learn.

I have found, though, that even if I embarked on a different road, it could be the ending of a serious relationship to then so and so in the future embark into another, it could be changing job - and the working place - it has the "same" type of co-workers in them...

Is it just me or even if you use your free will, and you end somewhere else, the past still echos? (Because it is still lessons to learn? Or the problem is still inside of me?)

Now I have done the work to see what faults me, and being co-dependent is it. This was one of the reasons why I was attracting like crazy, others were attracting to me as well - but it was those that got those out of the way, and attracted to psychopaths and narcissists or victim of narcissistic people (who had whipped up a need for control and perfection, especially if the stress moved in closer).

It is not just the "bad people" -types that keep following me around, even though, new in form, it is too the "good people", too new in form, but the same types. It's so odd! It's like they have the same roles to play!

And I just thought the other day My God I worked so hard to untie me from that reality, to leave, and to be somewhere else but it is as if it is the same old song anyhow. I can move far away. I can do this. I can do that. And still - this?

Is this familiar to someone else? Have you thought about it?

Last edited by asearcher : 29-10-2021 at 02:27 PM.
Old 29-10-2021, 11:48 AM
Master

change doesn't happen fast, magically; it creeps up on you over a long period and you don't much notice until one day you wake up and exclaim that things are different...

anyway I feel like you are very attached to your past; you won't let it go. As evidenced by the endless talking you do about it here... and probably you think about it a lot too.

If you want to think about your past it is ok, but that is not the way you get it out of your life...

Personally, I'm not able to 'replace' the bad things in my life with something better, I have to just let go of what I don't want and make room for something else... but it is a slow process because I'm used to things being a certain way. But like I say if you do that you still don't get immediate results just by playing the free will card... not that it is bad to play the free will card, that is probably a vary good move...

one other thing, I knew from a young age that running away to 'somewhere else' wasn't going to solve my problems - I felt that even it would get worse not better. But learning to sit still in the midst of things I don't like was one of the hard lessons...
Old 29-10-2021, 02:35 PM
asearcher

Thank you for your thoughts on this. :)

About my past, what's so crazy about it is that while it happened and for years I was not into it, but then there were triggers, I felt I had to turn around and face it. I'm sorry you feel it is endless talking, but I do get your point.

There's been trauma/s in my life and I did not deal with it the way I should have, instead I dealt with it how I knew best at the time and thought I had moved on. I have persevered through difficult times, but that didn't help. To also be in a too unhealthy situation for you too long breaks you down.

I am curious on how things can end up being so much alike, with the people I mean, from one working place to another, especially if you have only met few on the interviews and have really no idea about the rest. Makes me wonder how much freedom does one really have using the free card ticket? I'm not complaining, on the contrary, where I have been or am working, I've been lucky, no doubt.

As for the things that one is consciously or subconsciously attracting and attracted too - that is another thing that I can understand why it is repeated in some form or another.
Old 29-10-2021, 03:46 PM
Master

I want to be clear: I don't at all think all the talking you do is useless - it seems to be what you need right now and that is good enough for me.

anyway I was just trying to say, in my view the world around you doesn't necessarily change until you are ready to interpret what is going on in a different way. For as long as you need to keep rehashing the past and looking at it through a certain color of lens (and again I'm not saying that is in any way bad - if it it what you need it is good enough and I do completely understand having to 'remember' what has happened in order to prevent yourself from going down certain roads again as i need that too) you are going to be kinda in a vibrational state that is going to keep reliving it in your mind, and with all that emphasis on it that is how you will also interpret what is going on around you... e.g. the downside of remembering is that you can't forget lol.
Old 31-10-2021, 03:46 PM
asearcher

Thank you once again about all this, good points, if I keep chewing same ol things I will be stuck at that frequency and so that too will be all I see as pattern coming up towards me.

But what I am leaning towards now (besides from that) is that I was still meant to have specific experiences even if I did or do use my free will. And I think actually same goes then (just a theory, of course) in my parallel reality. That not even there can I avoid it. Then it is those things that keep happening to me or similar, that some things keep being destinies?

Also the repeat of some things in my life, that don't make sense either.

Oops edited this hopefully for the last time, LOL. Sorry about that. Occurred to me I was chewing again (even if I said I was not gonna do that...). Realized that for instance a "knowing" (fear) I had when I was a child, that came over me all of a sudden, that I from that "knowing" tried to avoid that situation, only to end up there, first the threat of it and then the realization of it. So in the end I had to face my own "knowing" (fear) which was exactly what I did not want to do, LOL. Only when the day came, I was well prepared and I had til then adjusted my life. So then all of a sudden, it was me who held all the cards. Maybe the "knowing" was sent out as a warning, already in childhood, so I could maybe not avoid it but be ready for it if/when it did come?

I've had the same with some dreams (nightmares), that in real life then I (even if it would seem over the top) would do the opposite (to avoid what I feared would else happen) and then it happened - and as I did the opposite of what I did in the dream - the results from it was a good one.

It's actually touching for me to think that perhaps my higher self send me this "knowing", send me the nightmares, not so that I could avoid it (which I tried), but that I could handle myself differently.

Thanks for all the support! =)

Last edited by asearcher : 01-11-2021 at 03:33 AM.
Old 01-11-2021, 09:39 PM
Master

one of the things is not to take the 'free will' idea to an extreme. While yes you do have the freedom to choose some things other things may just happen... because other people have free will too. You can sorta see how that goes... And too it is not easy seeing there is a choice in when to get up, when to eat, when to bathe... the little things like that are often put on 'automatic' for better or for worse and one does them by rote.

And even of the things you have the choice for some of them you won't make any kind of real choice for exactly the reasons you outlined... you want to avoid certain consequences.
Old 09-11-2021, 08:59 PM
Madamedude

What I think about free will, it is exactly like money. It is a good thing to have yes, but not something to chase. For example take someone who's starting to make a good living, that person likes to see the number grow on the bank account and before they know it.. they just keep making more money just for the sake of it, but won't make anything with it.

Free will is like that too, if you just focus on the fact that you can do anything, you will start doing things just because you can. What you truly want to do is what matters, and not worry about the fact that you can also do a whole bunch of other stuff that may seem interesting to do on the moment but you don't really want to do.

Destinies, or "scripted events" as I like to call it, are all the same, it's there and you are not in charge of it. So just live and things will follow their course!
Old 10-11-2021, 02:50 AM
asearcher

Thank you very much for your wise words :)
Old 17-12-2021, 01:44 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher

I have found, though, that even if I embarked on a different road, it could be the ending of a serious relationship to then so and so in the future embark into another, it could be changing job - and the working place - it has the "same" type of co-workers in them...

Is it just me or even if you use your free will, and you end somewhere else, the past still echos? (Because it is still lessons to learn? Or the problem is still inside of me?)

It depends whether you are trying to "escape" the situation. Maybe you are using your free will to escape? In that case of course similar situations will continue to present themself.
Old 17-12-2021, 03:16 PM
Master
I’ve learnt to be narcissistic from being alone , fulfilling the destiny of self absorbed self centred and aloofness’ in loneliness and shopping fills a void- my appearance is my master and with free will to create any avarta I wish—- I’m strong muscular man who is only worried you’d take pain but wouldn’t take it my self kinda guy- the man is there that will take it but he is caught up in reincarnation- it has to be the most narcissistic thing there is… since twin manifesting and children- I’ve only got companionship for them- and I my joy does spread to others, charity’s (but it’s also being there in that situation- through my reincarnations that has justified this type of behaviour… everything is money but everything is the floors concrete dust- everything is designer’s but everything is the design… just us much as I enjoy a pancake bar & Waffle House.. my campaign is also justified… since twin manifested the astral world has opened my eyes to new set of boundaries and rules - the rule of not separation with the self it leaves you cold and uncaring- you resort to manifesting a while different type of wholeness’ one that can’t be broken- until the right time is to break the seal that’s over our heads’ aloofness is not the right concatenation of a word to describe it: it’s over powering rejection- these people that talk of you on astral plan are just incensed to the own power personal -you have in talking back to reincarnation and all that’s justified with it- you hold so much strength and durability - wholesome … I understand it’s hard to care and be happy that your happy or always in the ‘now’ and carefree because any minute something is going to happen to reincarnate you- and the self resorting has left the confidence in contradiction…. This results in self-Esteem being low and tiredness is always following our spirit… recouping is best; and having stress free allowances to be able to deal with the situations… free will is only good when reincarnation has ended.. it’s a pandemic…but while we do have free will and that’s also to live- death doesn’t see us often… and can’t begin to blame us and decease us… free will to love and be loved—- free will to travel but yet in all these things restrictions are placed in form of money, government… jumping is the only free will we have and soon teleportation will work it’s way through our reincarnations and things will be a better place—- and more secure and reassuring our free will- like magic—-the free will of having magic or things being magic- like manifesting by thought ‘ and such other priorities…I have been there and manifested- the restrictions on us are not working with our free will- so it’s a fight!!?? But if we keep fighting the shackles will come free—-and we will be limitedness’ we can wonder about these things- but it’s all a matter of time and good will- each time they will loss the fight, over our FREE WILL!!? It’s definitely a escape—- and escapes us often from boundaries and limitations…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)