Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-12-2021, 08:13 AM
Master
Soulmate appreciation thread

It feels like there's many twin flame discussions in this sub forum, but how about more appreciation for soulmates as well?

I have a soulmate, who's complementary, dependable, interesting, supportive and always a willing listener Appreciation vibes
Old 07-12-2021, 01:51 PM
Master
I appreciate my soul mate- for being who she is, for having a strong sense of character and for always stating true to her quirky ways…for dreaming with me and for trying her best out there when it’s a meal out there and not many exits?!! For keeping up with many of her betrayals and other avartars that go alongside with her symmetry… I fell in love with you the first moment I saw you- you with your blue tipped hair… and stunning looks- you looked although the romance had gotten away with you and you almost stole the sky?!! I get flutters just thinking about you- thank you for being so independent and taking everything that this life had to throw at you including reincarnation!!?? I wish I could of been there but I went through the same things—- there comes a time where I can save you: but until the. Your going to grow mature like you always are, and keep what destiny throws at you until we reunite… everything is fixed for you- fixed for me- the stars got stolen by the thief—- and that thief is me but truest it’s you—- I saw you parading around with the sky, patrolling the boarder’s…: there you will find me… it’s in a safe place .. only where you can find it…. I’m your truest, and your definitely the youngest- I might get on your nerves but be rational- I am also from the sky?!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 14-12-2021, 05:15 AM
Pathfinder

Soulmates are the best! I have a bit of esp with a few people in my life and I attribute this to them being on the same wavelength or soulmates of sorts. It's amazing how soulmates seem to appear in such "mysterious" ways, but I always find the first time I meet someone to be very memorable if they turn out to be a soulmate. Almost like a deja vu. And it's also much easier to "speak the same language" and "find common ground" with those who are soulmates. But no matter what. They bring a sense of feeling at home that no one else can replace (⌒-⌒ )

⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒ ⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒
si vales valeo
Old 14-12-2021, 07:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle
Soulmates are the best! I have a bit of esp with a few people in my life and I attribute this to them being on the same wavelength or soulmates of sorts. It's amazing how soulmates seem to appear in such "mysterious" ways, but I always find the first time I meet someone to be very memorable if they turn out to be a soulmate. Almost like a deja vu. And it's also much easier to "speak the same language" and "find common ground" with those who are soulmates. But no matter what. They bring a sense of feeling at home that no one else can replace (⌒-⌒ )

" They bring a sense of feeling at home that no one else can replace (⌒-⌒ )" exactly that