Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-11-2021, 11:14 PM
Master
Is death sad or beautiful

[b] I don't know if I am posting this in the right place but yeah I've had
My question is i
Death beautiful or sad
I know it is sad when a child dies because the child has not had a life
But his death sad a beautiful when a person is suffering I wish I know the answers on this one
I should know this as a medium I should know this but I think they've done item
I'm nearly went into fuel home care when I left school a friend put me off and light now I'm not with friends because I did but I should have done this 1-year my mediumship
But his death beautiful a sad
It is what sad it is more sad when it is a child or baby it's not had a life it's been born it never got a chance to play the earth like may do that is not fair
A child is 1-year old it dies not fair
A child is a toddler not fair better dies
A child under 5 that is not fair either a child died
I've even said somebody today I would take the suffering of a child so that child could live because my age is acceptable of 47 A passing
A person in a 20s they have not had a life either I would take their life so they could live
Somebody in the 30s I'll take their life so different live
My fault is I can't answer this one because I am my foot is 40s
But when I sit a child suffer Ms we cry when I said it's not add more life it's sad
I went to every funeral 10 years ago and it was so sad because baby never had a life our chance of life
I lost this year 12 had dementia but I know that death and passing is acceptable because it was suffering
But a child cancer I'd rather take their suffering of cancer myself because it is more acceptable child losing its life
Death can be beautiful minor person has had a life if
Sad when I am person never never ever as her life because that is so sad
Turn on garage yourself I don't know how to put this in a good or bad way

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔